Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have You Ever Drop-Kicked Someone To Death In Warframe?

ajoman

Kogake and Obex (and any further version of that type) needs to have their damage applied to this attack!

(Also, think it's a flykick, dropkicks are with both feet iirc)

That makes a lot of sense.

The attack is pretty good if you think about it, has knockdown in a line, but pretty much no damage. Get that, and it opens up for a little more variety.

To be specific, I think it does 20 finisher damage.

I did this for the whole of the tutorial. The only time I used my weapon was the first time Vor appears (just after he shoots down the liset). He regenerates all his health and shield instantly, so I used melee on him until the combo counter could OHKO him.

well...occasionally I drop kick something just for lulz, then came the day I did the phoenix escalations tactical alert...

lag spike hit, had to use drop kicking as my only way of attacking...somehow, it actually worked quite well

Me and a friend killed Sgt Nef Anyo that way. Should've taken a video, but I don't think people would want to watch a couple of frames jump kicking a boss for 5 minutes or so.

ohh poor poor nef...

it dosn't help him now that there is a quest to squeeze paint out of him for dojo colors.