Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Letter13 In Oceania Server

Cryptic_Dragon

Just chilling in Warframe when i decide to open my regoin chat when a wild mod appeared.

xxXXXxx was kicked.

90% of the players and I sat in region waiting for fools to type in the wrong chat.

The Banter was real.

Much Kick

Such Banter

So Wow

Letter13 was rekking noobs who could not read the rule. TOO OP, PLZNERF.

#Letter13ForAustralianPrimeMinister.

Hmmm letter 13 2nd post about you today. Maybe you shouldn't be so hard?

Being a doge is hard, being fair is reasonable. : / If someone violated the rules then I see no problem with them facing consequences for their actions. Like a stalker in wait the RNG of you getting kicked is strong if you violated those said rules.

Doge_homemade_meme.jpg

Edited by ChloeSakuna

Hmmm letter 13 2nd post about you today. Maybe you shouldn't be so hard?

It's kinda his job here.  He wouldn't have to be 'so hard' if people didn't give him cause.  Now if he was abusing his powers and kicking people just because he disagreed with them (Not in the slightest accusing letter13 of that, don't jump to conclusions) Then you would be right in thinking he is being 'so hard'.

Seems like a better kick system is needed instead of a mod ready to pounce, I mean it's a game so are you playing?

there are several Kick Bots. still, Chats are manually observed sometimes.

though, apparently Oceania doesn't have any. i don't use that Server Region, so i'll take 13's word for it.

ITs weird everyone loves when i kick people, they even made a mini religion about it(I have screenshots lol)

I started a mini religion about Letter13 too, I was screaming "Kill Them All" "Slay The Heretics" And "Letter13 is the one True God" Into the chat.

No point in moderating OCE.

Firstly it has gone for a long time without a kickbot, that any kicks etc will be WTF'd at, secondly, most of the time there just isn't the population to warrant it.

But hey, if someone wants to take it on, I wish you the best of luck

No point in moderating OCE.

Firstly it has gone for a long time without a kickbot, that any kicks etc will be WTF'd at, secondly, most of the time there just isn't the population to warrant it.

But hey, if someone wants to take it on, I wish you the best of luck

Actualy kickbot was kind of an on and off thing but people still kept in-line. You would hardly ever see a person get kicked besides for spammers on days for large updates. Until sometime in 2013 the chats were actualy great even though we didn't have a kickbot most of the time. Unfortunately arfter a year and a half of everything being merged into region chat, some of the community appear to be sour, either that or we have a sudden influx of kids. Sour that finally someone finally recognises our chat problems and is trying to help.

Arfter seeing all three chats full again I'd say there is still a large enough population to warrent this.

• 2 months later...

I'm trying to find out why Oceania doesn't have a kickbot.

Same thing happens on PS4 kickbot just kind of leaves, but I think it would be good if DE could implement a system where a kickbot isn't needed.

IE inbuild the triggers of kickbot into everyones game, that way if someone goes to put a recruiting message in the region tab, the game would give a pop up saying "please recruit in recruiting tab" instead of having them be kicked, and having a spammy recruitment message sitting in chat with a message straight after announcing they have been kicked.