Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Converted To Warframe?

(PSN)FlawleZ300ZX

Was introduced to Destiny by two friends. Murdered the campaign and then the daily grind just got to me. I was digging the look and feel of Warframe, and asked them to join me in return for playing Destiny with them. Kept getting blown off with empty promises for a few weeks of Destiny grinding bull, so I jumped in solo and never looked back.

I could never tell why I'd take a legendary scout rifle versus a legendary handcannon if they did the same amount of damage... I think it was just down to play style. Finally got a legendary scout rifle, felt empty and promptly sold my copy after.  Warframe FTW. 

I never stopped playing Warframe, but I juggled Destimy for awhile. It can be a lot of fun, but for me the grind doesn't hold up.

For now Warframe just has the right combination of elements to keep me going strong.

If I wasn't broke I would get Bloodborne right now. I'm kinda glad the Order was not a hit, I can't afford to jump to do many games. I really need to finish Dragon Age, though.

Was introduced to Destiny by two friends. Murdered the campaign and then the daily grind just got to me. I was digging the look and feel of Warframe, and asked them to join me in return for playing Destiny with them. Kept getting blown off with empty promises for a few weeks of Destiny grinding bull, so I jumped in solo and never looked back.

I could never tell why I'd take a legendary scout rifle versus a legendary handcannon if they did the same amount of damage... I think it was just down to play style. Finally got a legendary scout rifle, felt empty and promptly sold my copy after. Warframe FTW.

Agreed. And warframe seems to be a better group of people socially. It was always a chore talking to people on destiny

I never stopped playing Warframe, but I juggled Destimy for awhile. It can be a lot of fun, but for me the grind doesn't hold up.

For now Warframe just has the right combination of elements to keep me going strong.

If I wasn't broke I would get Bloodborne right now. I'm kinda glad the Order was not a hit, I can't afford to jump to do many games. I really need to finish Dragon Age, though.

I haven't finished DA either xD

Downloaded Warframe. Played for a while, while struggling to learn the basics, too stubborn to ask for guidance. Bought destiny in a fanboy haze from the glorious Reach days. Played a couple of hours, died a little inside, forced my way to level 13, couldn't take anymore punishment. Added Bungie to my list of "Never buy from this company again". Back to Warframe again.

Used to play ME3 MP on the PS3

Got a PC, started playing Warframe, moved out and left PS3 behind.

Would have gotten ME3 for the PC, but the thought of re-building my manifest makes me want to do something stupid