Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan & Dojo 3.0 Ideas, Suggestions & Changes

Volzien

12 minutes ago, Jobistober said:

Right, and good point, but I think that would largely depend on how the feature is implemented. My vision for it would be just text: item name and time to completion. You could put this list of researching items in one of the existing boxes in the dojo starchart screen, if there is a larger number of items, maybe it would slowly scroll through the list ticker-tape style.

I like your idea too, though. Maybe this info could be provided in the room you spawn into, maybe place a kiosk where you can check research progress and purchase previously researched items?

I dont say your idea is bad. It's great that we got diferent ideas. If only we would see a dev here. They can get little from here,some from there and do something great.

About the kiosk is a great idea. But it only should stay as an informative kiosk,if you can get the parts from it. No one will go to the actuall rooms if they can get from 1 everything.

Edited by JohnCarraway

5 minutes ago, JohnCarraway said:

I dont say your idea is bad. It's great that we got diferent ideas. If only we would see a dev here. They can get little from here,some from there and do something great.

About the kiosk os a great idea. But it only shoudl stay as an informative kiosk,if you can get the parts from it. Noone wil lgo to the actuall roms fi they can get from 1 everything.

Oh, I wasn't offended by your response, just thought I'd clarify my idea a little more. The more ideas, the better :)

I agree about the kiosk. After saying that, I realized DE would probably want to condone going all the way to the research room to start or buy research items rather than being able to get them at a kiosk in the clan hall. Still, an informational kiosk would be cool.

4 minutes ago, Jobistober said:

Oh, I wasn't offended by your response, just thought I'd clarify my idea a little more. The more ideas, the better :)

I agree about the kiosk. After saying that, I realized DE would probably want to condone going all the way to the research room to start or buy research items rather than being able to get them at a kiosk in the clan hall. Still, an informational kiosk would be cool.

Yup,and in that "kiosk" they can add information about clan members,such as what they donated to the clan.Of course this sould be seen only by the warlord.

It would be cool,but at the same time i'm afraid this will lead to the fact that alot of warlord will kick poeple just because they didn't donated anything to the clan.But i still think Warframe have one of the best community so i don't think that a "good" clan will kick poeple just because of that.

Mentioning PvP in the forums always runs the risk of people screaming about how they think its trash, but I'd like to see some integration of the Dojo's for Clan vs Clan pvp stuff. Maybe tie it into the Alliance/Dark Sector stuff. Maybe the more well-known and powerful your clan gets, the more people have % chances to craft a key to try to "invade" your Dojo and steal resources. 

I am sorry if this was already metioned, there are already just too many and good Points made, but may I suggest to add some more colours to the dojo?

I REALLY WANT TO MAKE MINE BLACK <3

Even if I had to buy those in the market for platinum, I would buy them. Doesn't make sense to me that those colours are limited and those for Frames and the Ship are nearly unlimited :(

2 hours ago, (PS4)Neltran said:

I am sorry if this was already metioned, there are already just too many and good Points made, but may I suggest to add some more colours to the dojo?

I REALLY WANT TO MAKE MINE BLACK <3

Even if I had to buy those in the market for platinum, I would buy them. Doesn't make sense to me that those colours are limited and those for Frames and the Ship are nearly unlimited :(

I think they will add some more collorw,because the whole dojo is gonna ge reworked from what they say. Or at least refreshed  :D

Wouldnt it be nice to install a Cephalon in the dojo? As an organizer, who's making "announcements" as :

• The Owner of the Lisette landingcraft version 3-Pan-9K has to  report at the Dockings. There seems to be a problem with your pass.
  • Please remember to take the barracks clean. A clean dojo is a happy dojo!
  • To all our honorable generals: please report to our glorious warlord at the usual time. Thank you!
  • Attention! Please remain calm, while we are passing a meteorite shower. There may be a collision.
  • Todays menu is ... cake. *Mumble* I never understand your fable for food containing sugar. *mumble*  

How about having or achieving a clan treasure?

• old medival longsword, (broken, rusty) or armory
  • ancient sculpture
  • bones/ remnants of a "holy/famous" warframe person
  • scroll
  • non-mutated plant/seeds

I personally think that we need a clan hall thats from ist very style more festive. Like 50 meditation-plates for common members and 10 at the head of the hall for the warlord and generals. So that a Clan gets more of a RP Feeling. I am sorry if you dont understand what I mean. Englisch is only my 3rd language, after german and French >_<

On 2/17/2017 at 10:10 AM, Talonflight said:

Mentioning PvP in the forums always runs the risk of people screaming about how they think its trash, but I'd like to see some integration of the Dojo's for Clan vs Clan pvp stuff. Maybe tie it into the Alliance/Dark Sector stuff. Maybe the more well-known and powerful your clan gets, the more people have % chances to craft a key to try to "invade" your Dojo and steal resources. 

that i don't believe would be integrated... clans already work so hard to get what they get, especially the higher the clan, I'm apart of a mountain clan and we are struggling to get the hena done still because of how high the resource requirement for mutagen samples is

1 minute ago, JohnCarraway said:

Don't know how you guys/girls. But i don't really want to see ranks for clans.

Does that mean if someone want to be higher rank,they need to upgrade clan size?

I think you got that wrong. :)

the clan size itself will have nothing to do with the rank. It will be more like : the higher the rank the more the clan has accomplished, like having everything explored in the dojo will rank your clan higher than a clan that has half of it explored.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Neltran said:

I think you got that wrong. :)

the clan size itself will have nothing to do with the rank. It will be more like : the higher the rank the more the clan has accomplished, like having everything explored in the dojo will rank your clan higher than a clan that has half of it explored.

Hope it is gonna be like this :)

Status for 20K views archievement:(78.7%) progress

So far we did make DE notice about how dojos need to have their update too, really apreciate about everyone that doesn't want more dust to add in their corners of the dojos, one get's up and tells about what's needed for improvements, reflects the best than keep waiting until it comes from the sky, when in reality it isn't, keep it up the good spirit for the best.

Talking about views getting in to 80% almost near to the 20k views, incredible which keeps me motivated because its not my only goal, everyone that watch about dojos tells that they want it too.

Keep going forward.

One suggesting i have, is adding an easier way for players to find clans to join on their own - copy-pasta incoming:

8 minutes ago, Ryouhi said:

One thing i miss for recruiting is the ability for players to find clans on their own and send their own invitation-requests.
Instead you need to keep spamming your little blurb about your clan in recruit chat.

The overlay to search for them could have following details:

- Name of Clan
- Emblem
- Number of Members / Open Slots
- Who is the Clan allied with
- Percentage of research done (maybe?)
- Requirements for the player wishing to join (MR, activity per week, Raids, etc)
- Short decription of the clan

With this i feel, a lot of the burden to try and find active people via recruit chat would be lifted and would give newer players a much easier way of finding a fitting clan for themselves, while still leaving the possibility to actively recruit via chat.

This would also allow for more passive growth of clans over time, when you don't want to spend all the time watching chat (since you can't watch recruit chat while in mission)

Especially now that DE wants to focus on clans soon, as well as the whole Hema-Debacle, i believe such an addition would be very nice.

What do you guys think?

One of the things I started doing with my small ghost clan is encouraging individual players to create their own gardens and decorate them (basically making their own rooms). A number of us have quite enjoyed doing this. One of the larger clans I was in previously had a similar system, where those who contributed to the clan (by being officers, through donations, outstanding event participation) were allowed to design their own rooms. I thought this sort of concept might make an interesting structure and/or system in Dojo 3.0, where certain dead-end rooms, maybe even wings, could be player specific. Perhaps players could control who is given access to these rooms, or only someone who is on the owners friend's list could enter. Maybe certain rooms could be specific to certain ranks as well.

Edited by Snowman486

11 hours ago, Ryouhi said:

One thing i miss for recruiting is the ability for players to find clans on their own and send their own invitation-requests.
Instead you need to keep spamming your little blurb about your clan in recruit chat.

The overlay to search for them could have following details:

- Name of Clan
- Emblem
- Number of Members / Open Slots
- Who is the Clan allied with
- Percentage of research done (maybe?)
- Requirements for the player wishing to join (MR, activity per week, Raids, etc)
- Short decription of the clan

With this i feel, a lot of the burden to try and find active people via recruit chat would be lifted and would give newer players a much easier way of finding a fitting clan for themselves, while still leaving the possibility to actively recruit via chat.

This would also allow for more passive growth of clans over time, when you don't want to spend all the time watching chat (since you can't watch recruit chat while in mission)

Especially now that DE wants to focus on clans soon, as well as the whole Hema-Debacle, i believe such an addition would be very nice.

I actually quite like this idea. A lot of other games have a system like this already in place and it really could be good for that rising growth over time. Usually when the larger clans go to recruiting you get huge blocks of text taking up most of the chat and the smaller ones might not necessary get seen. I'm all for this.

9 minutes ago, Snowman486 said:

One of the things I started doing with my small ghost clan is encouraging individual players to create their own gardens and decorate them (basically making their own rooms). A number of us have quite enjoyed doing this. One of the larger clans I was in previously had a similar system, where those who contributed to the clan (by being officers, through donations, outstanding event participation) were allowed to design their own rooms. I thought this sort of concept might make an interesting structure and/or system in Dojo 3.0, where certain dead-end rooms, maybe even wings, could be player specific. Perhaps players could control who is given access to these rooms, or only someone who is on the owners friend's list could enter. Maybe certain rooms could be specific to certain ranks as well.

We make hall-way "blocks,"(they're like road blocks) I'm the main builder in my clan and I make them so no one can get around it. I would have to go the editing function, pick up one of the items, walk through then, cancel so members without the rank can't get through. I honestly would love if there was a way to permit certain ranks to control certain things. It kinds stinks having to give and take away permissions, I'd rather have limitations than no access at all.

I know that every Dojo can have a great hall, where members could gather, but I think there should be something like a gathering-hall?

At the head of the hall there would be poles of different heights where the warlord and his generals mediate.

And Clans should become more essential to the game itself. There should be more reasons to go into the dojo. Not only to fight an evil kingpin. If you want to go solo, ok, but clan memebers should get more reasons. If I want the dojo Equipment, fine, then i ll go into any clan, get the stuff and leave it again. That can't be it!

• 2 weeks later...

I really would love a complete overhaul for the Dojos, Ijust entered a Dojo and was in awe when I saw the good old Dojotileset. The "new" one is just so ... clean and sterile. I feel there is a lot you can do about the dull look of the Dojo 2.0. Maybe more Details on the Walls, maybe more Decorations that would really fill a room and make it feel more (maybe not the perfect word) alive. Everyone I know is just using the Dojos for Trading or Building their Clan Weapons and Research, but I feel a Dojo could be so much more than just the tedious place where you spend your Materials for new Items... thats what a Foundry is. The Dojo should be a place where Players want to go to do stuff with their Clanmates, even if its just Chatting and looking at Space or whatever they like to look at. I'd love to make my own Dojo into a place I'd really like to be in, so just give me the Tools I need to Craft a home for me and my Clan. Right now its just impossible to do that.

I would suggest:
Customizable Walls, even if we just get new Textures, and the Option to chose and combine them like: Normal Wall + Dirty + Orokin Ornate, its not impossible to do and we all know you Guys at Digital Extremes got damn good 3D- and Texture-Artists.
Some more interactive Objects, maybe some proper Seats (which you can actually place, not the Space Circle Kneel Down Variant), maybe some Windows with Shutters, similar to the Corpus-Plating that you have to activate once you break any Window on their ship, otherwise Minigames are interesting just implement a Chessboard or simple Boardgames that you can use every little Game that is Multiplayer would be a nice Addition to Dojos.
We could use a good Shooting-Range with Stationary and Moving Targets, it would just be fun trying stuff out with your Clanmates.
We could use a Room to create our own Obstacle Course.
We could use a conference Room for Clanmeetings.

These are just some of the many things I personally would really appreciate, give us something to do and we are happy, I'd gladly pay some Platinum just to get like Minigames and Boardgames in my Dojo. Its possible that most of my Suggestions were already mentioned in this Post but, well I was too lazy to dig through every single Post (sry guys^^)

MAKE DOJOS GREAT AGAIN! ^^

Some of ideas are very interesting, but before any of those possible changes DE should fix th eREAL problem we have right now - DOJO RESEARCH SYSTEM. Any Ghost clan is capable finish newest research way much faster (in days) before high tier clans (in months).

Otherwise, BiG CLANS HAVE NO FUTURE

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/771514-big-clans-have-no-future/

I'm not sure if this was said before, but I frequently work on different rooms in my Dojo and I need "place holders" to place an object in a certain way; sometimes I use the same object over and over again. Then I would pray  to the great Dojo gods to provide me with a duplicate button or option of some sort. Even with basic stacking I would like, after I select an item, 'duplicate' to be an option. It does sound kinda lazy, I admit to that, but fellow architects would appreciate copying and pasting when precision becomes a thing.

I'm also a very symmetrical-based builder, so I love it when my rooms looks balanced (Unless there are other intentions/reasons for an imbalance). My Dojo also has each room and then some, but I've noticed in a specific garden (can't remember the name of it at the moment but it's the garden with red trees in the corner, a stream down the middle and a stone pathway) that it is near impossible to place anything on the ground. I would love to have the option to see 'red spots/zones' as we call them. Again, I know it's a bit lazy, I do for the most part know where these red zones are (like in front of doors and whatnot), but because of that garden in particular, it would be nice to see it so precision building is easier.  :community:

I feel like I need a utility-frame each ability is a different option, semi-automatic item-deleting sniper rifle, slash and impact paint brush melee, and a precision metallic ruler for a secondary. :crylaugh:

• 2 weeks later...

So they said in the patch notes that dojo rank ascension is laying the foundation for something larger down the line, also the feeling seeing progress feels really nice. Clan ranks will probably have something to do with Enemy Cells or Dark Sectors if they are planning on bringing those back. I could not see clan ranks being tied to research unless its a huge research project. I've got to say the altar looks fantastic and is a very dynamic, interactable decoration. I would love to see more decorations like this in the future. Thoughts?

PLEASE!! make it so we can put the Fan Art in our Dojos like we can our ships i really think it would be a GREAT THING if we could hang pictures of our fan art and please make it so we can do Our Clan Emblem in pictures as well thank you Dev's Keep up the awesome job that you have always done! we here at "Sancti Ninja" clan love you guys <3 

xJOOZYx (ING)