Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Deus Ex Game Announced

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/deus-ex-mankind-divided-details-leak/

So a brand new Deus Ex game will be coming out. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Here are the details: It will take place two years after the events of Human Revolution and see the return of Adam Jensen, this time as a member of an Interpol-funded task force that's tracking down augmented terrorists. Jensen will bring a new array of technology to the game, making him more capable than ever, but the world has changed too; in the aftermath of Human Revolution, humanity's fear and hatred of "transhumans" is at an all-time high.

Here are the images (They look amazing):

X-Q78NN1CVXb.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

kJ2Xkl8WU4PR.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

bri_qjvSCaDB.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

Edited by Letter13
Added announce trailer

But, did Jensen ask for this?

Only time will tell...

(Hopefully this time they stuck with one ending and not all of them >_>)

Considering how it states "Can't kill progress" I imagine it has either something to do with Sarif's ending or Darrow's ending.

A leak is not an annoucement. But yes, it's coming.

Eh. I don't care.

Considering how it states "Can't kill progress" I imagine it has either something to do with Sarif's ending or Darrow's ending.

Seeing as how Mankind Divided is "augmentations are now bad and people with them are heavily discriminated against", it seems like Darrow's ending is the canonical one.

Seeing as how Mankind Divided is "augmentations are now bad and people with them are heavily discriminated against", it seems like Darrow's ending is the canonical one.

Well I did choose Darrow's ending, so if this is true, then I am ok with this.

i chose sarif's ending,for one reason,my philosophy is one of the most tongue-tieing string of words you've ever come across

Transhumanist,christian,communist

and my whole religious philosophy is a whole' nother ball of cats

suffice to say technology,and augmentation is to me what air and water is to other people

and also about the mankind divided...not necciscarily

if it was one ending it would be just the one side,we all remember how the ending of human revolution were extremely stark and narrow for there respective faction views

my guess is..it is depicting humanity split along the lines i figured it would,btw this could apply to any chosen ending

one side is against technology,the other embraces it...to the point that the earth is about to go into a world war with two sides

the reasonable,intellectual people

and the disgusting,maniacal,unhinged,ignorant luddites

Note:

They said small pieces are going to be free.

Big DLC that add-on to the story will be paid.

So as far as I can see, they're still holding true to their word.

Note:

They said small pieces are going to be free.

Big DLC that add-on to the story will be paid.

So as far as I can see, they're still holding true to their word.

Well time will tell as to whether these "big" pieces of DLC are not just cash grabs. But to announce a season pass before the launch of the game just screams cash grab to me, the only two things less honest are on disc DLC and DLC completed before game launch (IE cut from the game to resell)