Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Deus Ex Game Announced

TheErebus.

Well time will tell as to whether these "big" pieces of DLC are not just cash grabs. But to announce a season pass before the launch of the game just screams cash grab to me, the only two things less honest are on disc DLC and DLC completed before game launch (IE cut from the game to resell)

To judge it on that isn't very fair. I mean no one knows what these big DLCs are or what they involve.

Give it time before critiquing them

To judge it on that isn't very fair. I mean no one knows what these big DLCs are or what they involve.

Give it time before critiquing them

It's more to do with the fact that they are so eager to advertise paid DLC before the game launch that draws my ire.

So, happy.

As an aside, it looks like the prequel/reboot is a clean break. Unless, this new game sets up the breakdown in the U.S. 

Bear in mind that the end of DX:HR tied itself directly into DX (Chimeraaaaaa).

Very impressive trailer.

Though if it's on PS4 I'll have to leave it at passive interest as of now. If nothing else, it's nice to see they're using Adam still.

Any rate, here's hoping being subtle and pacifist is still an option. Sure, Jensen being awesome is cool and all, but hey...the choice of approach has always been a thing in Deus Ex, far as I know, so...will just have to see.