Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

1. doodooheadlookinas_s

2. Every clan I've ever been in has basically just turned into a place where I go to trade and use for research, and the chat is dead most days. I would love to join* a clan with people who are actually involved with the game and the community at large, as this is essentially the only game I play or care about anymore, I want to actually get myself surrounded by people who play it and enjoy it a lot. 

3. I'm 18 years old and currently go to school in Portland, OR. I'm an extremely extroverted person and love to be out doing things and running errands and being around people and friends, but if it so happens that I'm doing nothing that day, I'm almost always sitting at home playing Warframe. This game has for the most part consumed my life for the better part of two years, and I've sunk more money than I'd like to admit on it. I very much enjoy and get addicted to looter/ing games like Warframe, Diablo 3 and WoW which I recently quit after 8 years of playing. I get obsessed with trying to get the most efficient and powerful builds the fastest way possible and do hours and hours of research trying to do it the best I can. I'm a very industrious person so it's just what I do, it sucks though because none of my friends, RL or online play Warframe at the level I do, and I'd love to have some people I can just geek out about Warframe with. Other than games, I've been trying my best to learn guitar for a bit. I've been playing for 3 or 4 months now and I'd like to think I'm decent, I know some Pink Floyd, Metallica and Led Zeppelin, but I don't think I'm comfortable playing for people yet even close friends, I'd like to get much better before that. 

I would say my number one passion, even though I'm not going to school for it, is technical theater. TT is basically anything backstage for a show or performance in an auditorium, whether it be literally backstage production, lights, sounds, costumes and dressing etc. All 4 years of high school, the auditorium at my school was like a second home to me, and it was really where I learned to come out of my shell and blossom, and turn me from an introvert to an extrovert. Whenever we had a play scheduled, me and all my TT friends would be there every single day after school for a few hours for months in preparation for the show, making sure everything was perfect. Whenever outside companies or people came into the auditorium, they would come to me for help and stuff, and it felt really good to be the dude people knew was "that one tech guy". It was definitely the highlight and best times and moments of my entire life.

So yeah, I'm a very outgoing person, am addicted to Warframe, love shy's videos, I would love to be in a clan where I can actually talk to people who play the game and have a home. Also if it matters I'm both a sub on Shy's twitch and a patreon supporter. 🙂

4.https://steamcommunity.com/id/StopLookingAtMyID/

1. IGN: Zodstryx

2. Why I would like to join: I absolutely love Shy's content and try to watch her streams when I can. I play regularly with an existing member; and from the contact I've had with the community, I've become very much interested in joining, myself. I am fairly active, and I would enjoy having an active community to hang out and play with.

3. A bit about myself: Hey, my name's Zodstryx! I'm 23 and work in IT as a deskside support tech and remote diagnostic adminstrator. I enjoy what I do on the front-end; but, I'm working to move into networking and security. My goal is to eventually specialize and become a network security analyst. I'm a pretty big sci-fi nerd, and I especially love anything and everything cyberpunk. Blade Runner 2049 and Ghost In The Shell are two of my favorite movies--I don't think I'd ever turn down a viewing if I've got the time. Hard sci-fi and sci-fantasy are also rad, and I really enjoy getting into games and other media in the genre. I study linguistics and the history/development of languages in my spare time. I've got a background in learning French and a bit of Russian; though, I'm not really all that competent in either. When I've got time for it, I'm planning to become conversational in one of the two. In general, though, I think languages are really cool, and I love learning about them.

I'm pretty open to joining in and hanging out. I'm still building up my arsenal, but I'm up for most anything.

4. https://steamcommunity.com/id/zodstryx/

Hi, Ign is TheToxicSpawn

I'd like to join as i'm a long time viewer and new time pc gamer who's finally got the chance to become part of a community ive been following for a few years. Im still relatively new to warframe Pc but have hundreds of hours on the Xbox version. I'm excited to get back into the game and grind my way back to end game. 

Im 21 years old living in west Texas. I usually spend my time playing games or watching content online. Games i play are usually shooters and RPGs but i'm down to try pretty much anything. One passion i've recently discovered is parting out and building personal computers.Any discussions or insight i might come into that provide an opportunity to learn more is greatly appreciated and i will take full advantage should such opportunities arise. Occasionally I enjoy  going out with friends to do  outdoors activities such as paintball and riding around the city on our Razer Scooters (sounds silly but you cant beat the smooth glide of those urethane wheels). I'm an avid movie watcher and  listen to most types of music (Though snythwave is my jam). I'm open to most topics and wont shy away form a friendly debate. Nothings off limits when it comes to intellectual conversation and reasonable discussions as i'm always looking forward to learning more.

I'm usually a rather apathetic person when it comes to new things but if given the chance i enjoy getting to know people so that i might develop closer friendships. Though i find it difficult to put my self out there most times i will never mistreat or take advantage of others especially when they themselves are down on their luck. I've got the bad habbit of trying to fix everyone else's  problems before i get to mine. It's something i'm working on currently. 

Though most of my time is spent at my computer i really do appreciate any time i get to spend with my IRL friends. I used to have problems with trusting others and letting people in to help but my two best friends have been the bastions of change for me in my life and its thanks to them i'm even playing games now. 

When it comes to other people i cant say im a demanding person i try my hardest not to inconvenience people and inversely ill go out of my way to help others if i can.

Hi, I'd like to join ^^

1. IGN is Earthcake.
2. I want to join the clan because I want to be part of a diverse and exciting warframe community, and Cephalon Shy's seems like the perfect fit for my tastes.
3. I'm a 20yo girl who likes translation, computers and nature. I can spend hours fixing old computers, checking typos or staring at birds flying around all the same.

I started drawing recently, so I'm still trying to improve, but I found it's one of the rare thing I can focus onto for extended periods of time (like, 3-4 hours straight), along with translation.

I wish to work into computers, as a technician for maintenance and support, and I already have a pretty decent experience and knowledge without having done any studies.

I'm fairly outgoing and open about pretty much anything, people tell me I'm a good ear, and I like it. Other than that, I like turning work into fun, and that's what makes me go forth most days. It's having fun ^^

4. My steam alias is heagle5.

Hi ya, IGN is SlinkyonSteroids

There's a bunch of reasons I'd love to join. I've been watching shys vids since 2014 I think, since I started. She's been easily my favorite warframe YouTuber since. The chance to be apart of her clan would be sick, especially considering I'm currently clanless as my first went very very dead after a while and the second kicked me while I was taking some time away due to burn out.

As for myself, there's not too much too say. I'm a pretty casual video game nerd, I play Destiny, Monster Hunter, buncha stuff . I have a pretty twisted sense of humor, but I try from being too offensive around those who don't care for it. I like reading? Learned some Kickboxing? Stuff stuff. I just want a fun community I can share warframe with again. I've missed that a lot since my first clan died off.

Steam alias right now is A Mayo

1. IGN: Axewyouyou3213

2. I would like to join this clan because I love Shy's videos, and I want to be involved in an active community(all my previous clans I've joined have since stopped playing wf ) 

3. I am an introvert, but I'm very active online and I have lots of discussions with people on twitter.  I love indie movies and video games. Some games I play other that Warframe are Dark Souls, Rocket league and Pixel Starships. I've been playing Warframe since 2016 on and off, but I've been sucked into Warframe since last year and I have come to love it ever since.

4. Steam alias: Shub

Hey o/ I'd like to join

1.IGN: Kevoltary-Qin

2.I want to join your clan because your clan logo looks really cool add theres my favorite youtuber in it :x Also cuz my old clan pretty much is an ghost town so I need to join a new clan ._.

3.I like to help others when ppl ask me for help. I play this game only for enjoyment so dont expect you can get godly frame or weapon build from me :x Outside of warframe, I like to draw and search for memes to laugh at 

1. Khanter_Taurus

2. I've been playing Warframe for long - ~1500hrs in missions, and have contributed to the community mostly through wiki and reddit by providing translations, lore, math formula adjustements... Thanks to which, I ended up in a well-known endgame hardcore clan. However with a new job getting me busier I just can't keep up with their 'endgame' shenanigans anymore nor qualify for the clan requirements score in previous operations, which has limited my contribution to my clan community to out of game methods. Besides that, I started despising it due to ongoing bigotry in clan chat and looking down on less-than-hardcore players. All of that has lead me to search for a more casual-friendly clan, and I've heard good things about this one, so why not?

3. I'm a 22 years old NB Spaniard who runs a bar for a living despite being completely unable to drink alcohol, and dedicates most of their free time to practicing two martial arts; Hapkido and Iaido (and as such, you can catch me nitpicking the Nikanas!), the former having proved useful in my last job as a security guard. In my offtime, I'm usually either browsing YT - I love Shy's humor, which is another big reason that brought me here -, or casually playing videogames while listening to music. I'm thick-skinned, but despite having a C2 English level, I avoid speaking it as much as possible due to a lack of practice with pronunciation, just like I avoid driving despite having a permit or using firearms; I feel stressed when I think I've something to prove to someone other than myself.

4. Khanter

1. IGN: cynicalpixel

2. I'd like to join because of course I like Shy's content. I support her on Patreon (admittedly I need to give her a raise). I'm active just about every single day and I'm looking for some other cynics or smart asses to hang with. 

3. I'm a smartass, but the lovable type. I feel like I'd be a good fit just on that alone. I'm not easily offended. I live off sarcasm. I am admittedly a crap typer though. Everyone has flaws. I love bad movies that are so bad that they're good. I love older games too. I love anything computer related and dabble a little in front end web design programming, although I work at a bank. I'm just learning about video editing and streaming, but certainly don't plan to do it professionally. I'm old also. My user name says alot about me. I am a bit introverted, but after some time I get more social. I love Warframe even though I'm a noob (I started October 14, 2017). Looking for some people to meet at Tennocon 2019 too.

4. steam user is cynicalpixel. 

URL steamcommunity.com/id/auguitar 

On 2019-01-19 at 3:09 PM, Bobtehkat said:

(Resubmittion Time)

IGN: Bobtehkat

I would like to join the clan because I have been a fan of Shy's videos and stream for sometime now. I would also like to become a more active member of her community.

I have a passion for woodworking and seeing a project through to it's completion. I am also big into JRPGs, I love the depth they have and their unique stories. When I begin to become invested into something I love to research and learn what I can about it, resulting in me being dubbed "the encyclopedia" by my friends.I tend to be willing to share my opinions on various topics during a discussion. I try not to meander and drag about topics and I tend to be short and to the point. When it comes to completing tasks I often search for the most effiecnt way to get something done, often times coming up with unusual ways to do solve a problem.

I am currently a high school student working hard to get into college. So I spend a good portion of my time working on school work, but I make sure to take time to unwind and unwind. Most of my classes tend to orient towards engineering due to the fact that my ideal job is a mechanical engineer.

Invited!

On 2019-01-19 at 5:44 PM, Smoke_Burp said:

Hi I'm Smoke_Burp

Why I want to join I'm a little burnt out on the game and I want to join one of my favorite YouTuber's clans to try to get a fresh start in the game.

My personality is very joking cause making people laugh is something I enjoy doing. I like all sort of games and movies such as Pokemon, Star Wars, Undertale and of course Warframe. I play Warframe just about everyday and enjoy helping new players. Whether or not you accept me is up to y'all but please consider my application.

My steam alias is SmokeBurp

Unfortunately, this application is rejected.

On 2019-01-20 at 2:05 PM, SalamiSoyBoy said:

(RESUBMITTING WITH SOME TWEAKS)

1. SalamiSoyBoy (don't question it)

2. DK/Shy are my favorite YouTubers, so that's one. Also It seems like a good place to just hang out and do whatever it is that I need to do with others, and possible help from others who are more experienced and send mags. I feel as if this clan will be better than my current one, which is very dead right now, no one wants to help me do sorties, eidolons, toroid farm, etc. and I would really like a band of people that are more willing to help me do those, which is what I think this clan is better at than my old clan.

3. My name is SalamiSoyBoy. I'm 15 years old. My house is in the South section of the Bay Area, where all the villas are, and I study 2 languages and practice kung fu twice a week. and I get home every day by 9 PM at the latest. I don't smoke or vape. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies when playing super smash brothers, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I would lose to everyone.

I like drawing whatever I feel is cool and doing Kung Fu more for show than self defense (pretty much Wushu), I'm scrawny so self defense/sparring wouldn't work out anyways). I also like some level of robotics. I'm relatively young, but don't let age be your deterrent, as a common stereotype for people my age is "wow this kid is giving me cancer from talking about the F-game so much" (I refuse to say it). I could probably not talk at all if my voice is that much of an issue. I got into Warframe mid-october ish because of a friend who urged me to play, and now I'm MR12 and completed all the main quests by now because I have no life.

P.S Yes, the first section is the Yoshikage Kira copypasta, but I integrated some facts about myself in there, and it's pretty accurate for describing people to be honest. Please do not take it as a joke, this is not a joke, it is a legit description of what I usually do, with some unnecessary facts about how my day goes usually.

4. oh right my steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/AngeryAct4/

Invited!

On 2019-01-20 at 6:16 PM, doodooheadlookinas_s said:

1. doodooheadlookinas_s

2. Every clan I've ever been in has basically just turned into a place where I go to trade and use for research, and the chat is dead most days. I would love to join* a clan with people who are actually involved with the game and the community at large, as this is essentially the only game I play or care about anymore, I want to actually get myself surrounded by people who play it and enjoy it a lot. 

3. I'm 18 years old and currently go to school in Portland, OR. I'm an extremely extroverted person and love to be out doing things and running errands and being around people and friends, but if it so happens that I'm doing nothing that day, I'm almost always sitting at home playing Warframe. This game has for the most part consumed my life for the better part of two years, and I've sunk more money than I'd like to admit on it. I very much enjoy and get addicted to looter/ing games like Warframe, Diablo 3 and WoW which I recently quit after 8 years of playing. I get obsessed with trying to get the most efficient and powerful builds the fastest way possible and do hours and hours of research trying to do it the best I can. I'm a very industrious person so it's just what I do, it sucks though because none of my friends, RL or online play Warframe at the level I do, and I'd love to have some people I can just geek out about Warframe with. Other than games, I've been trying my best to learn guitar for a bit. I've been playing for 3 or 4 months now and I'd like to think I'm decent, I know some Pink Floyd, Metallica and Led Zeppelin, but I don't think I'm comfortable playing for people yet even close friends, I'd like to get much better before that. 

I would say my number one passion, even though I'm not going to school for it, is technical theater. TT is basically anything backstage for a show or performance in an auditorium, whether it be literally backstage production, lights, sounds, costumes and dressing etc. All 4 years of high school, the auditorium at my school was like a second home to me, and it was really where I learned to come out of my shell and blossom, and turn me from an introvert to an extrovert. Whenever we had a play scheduled, me and all my TT friends would be there every single day after school for a few hours for months in preparation for the show, making sure everything was perfect. Whenever outside companies or people came into the auditorium, they would come to me for help and stuff, and it felt really good to be the dude people knew was "that one tech guy". It was definitely the highlight and best times and moments of my entire life.

So yeah, I'm a very outgoing person, am addicted to Warframe, love shy's videos, I would love to be in a clan where I can actually talk to people who play the game and have a home. Also if it matters I'm both a sub on Shy's twitch and a patreon supporter. 🙂

4.https://steamcommunity.com/id/StopLookingAtMyID/

Invited!

On 2019-01-20 at 9:25 PM, zodstryx said:

1. IGN: Zodstryx

2. Why I would like to join: I absolutely love Shy's content and try to watch her streams when I can. I play regularly with an existing member; and from the contact I've had with the community, I've become very much interested in joining, myself. I am fairly active, and I would enjoy having an active community to hang out and play with.

3. A bit about myself: Hey, my name's Zodstryx! I'm 23 and work in IT as a deskside support tech and remote diagnostic adminstrator. I enjoy what I do on the front-end; but, I'm working to move into networking and security. My goal is to eventually specialize and become a network security analyst. I'm a pretty big sci-fi nerd, and I especially love anything and everything cyberpunk. Blade Runner 2049 and Ghost In The Shell are two of my favorite movies--I don't think I'd ever turn down a viewing if I've got the time. Hard sci-fi and sci-fantasy are also rad, and I really enjoy getting into games and other media in the genre. I study linguistics and the history/development of languages in my spare time. I've got a background in learning French and a bit of Russian; though, I'm not really all that competent in either. When I've got time for it, I'm planning to become conversational in one of the two. In general, though, I think languages are really cool, and I love learning about them.

I'm pretty open to joining in and hanging out. I'm still building up my arsenal, but I'm up for most anything.

4. https://steamcommunity.com/id/zodstryx/

Invited!

1 hour ago, TheToxicSpawn said:

Hi, Ign is TheToxicSpawn

I'd like to join as i'm a long time viewer and new time pc gamer who's finally got the chance to become part of a community ive been following for a few years. Im still relatively new to warframe Pc but have hundreds of hours on the Xbox version. I'm excited to get back into the game and grind my way back to end game. 

Im 21 years old living in west Texas. I usually spend my time playing games or watching content online. Games i play are usually shooters and RPGs but i'm down to try pretty much anything. One passion i've recently discovered is parting out and building personal computers.Any discussions or insight i might come into that provide an opportunity to learn more is greatly appreciated and i will take full advantage should such opportunities arise. Occasionally I enjoy  going out with friends to do  outdoors activities such as paintball and riding around the city on our Razer Scooters (sounds silly but you cant beat the smooth glide of those urethane wheels). I'm an avid movie watcher and  listen to most types of music (Though snythwave is my jam). I'm open to most topics and wont shy away form a friendly debate. Nothings off limits when it comes to intellectual conversation and reasonable discussions as i'm always looking forward to learning more.

I'm usually a rather apathetic person when it comes to new things but if given the chance i enjoy getting to know people so that i might develop closer friendships. Though i find it difficult to put my self out there most times i will never mistreat or take advantage of others especially when they themselves are down on their luck. I've got the bad habbit of trying to fix everyone else's  problems before i get to mine. It's something i'm working on currently. 

Though most of my time is spent at my computer i really do appreciate any time i get to spend with my IRL friends. I used to have problems with trusting others and letting people in to help but my two best friends have been the bastions of change for me in my life and its thanks to them i'm even playing games now. 

When it comes to other people i cant say im a demanding person i try my hardest not to inconvenience people and inversely ill go out of my way to help others if i can.

Unfortunately, this application has been rejected.

1 hour ago, Earthcake said:

Hi, I'd like to join ^^

1. IGN is Earthcake.
2. I want to join the clan because I want to be part of a diverse and exciting warframe community, and Cephalon Shy's seems like the perfect fit for my tastes.
3. I'm a 20yo girl who likes translation, computers and nature. I can spend hours fixing old computers, checking typos or staring at birds flying around all the same.

I started drawing recently, so I'm still trying to improve, but I found it's one of the rare thing I can focus onto for extended periods of time (like, 3-4 hours straight), along with translation.

I wish to work into computers, as a technician for maintenance and support, and I already have a pretty decent experience and knowledge without having done any studies.

I'm fairly outgoing and open about pretty much anything, people tell me I'm a good ear, and I like it. Other than that, I like turning work into fun, and that's what makes me go forth most days. It's having fun ^^

4. My steam alias is heagle5.

1 hour ago, SlinkyonSteroids said:

Hi ya, IGN is SlinkyonSteroids

There's a bunch of reasons I'd love to join. I've been watching shys vids since 2014 I think, since I started. She's been easily my favorite warframe YouTuber since. The chance to be apart of her clan would be sick, especially considering I'm currently clanless as my first went very very dead after a while and the second kicked me while I was taking some time away due to burn out.

As for myself, there's not too much too say. I'm a pretty casual video game nerd, I play Destiny, Monster Hunter, buncha stuff . I have a pretty twisted sense of humor, but I try from being too offensive around those who don't care for it. I like reading? Learned some Kickboxing? Stuff stuff. I just want a fun community I can share warframe with again. I've missed that a lot since my first clan died off.

Steam alias right now is A Mayo

1 hour ago, Axewyouyou3213 said:

1. IGN: Axewyouyou3213

2. I would like to join this clan because I love Shy's videos, and I want to be involved in an active community(all my previous clans I've joined have since stopped playing wf ) 

3. I am an introvert, but I'm very active online and I have lots of discussions with people on twitter.  I love indie movies and video games. Some games I play other that Warframe are Dark Souls, Rocket league and Pixel Starships. I've been playing Warframe since 2016 on and off, but I've been sucked into Warframe since last year and I have come to love it ever since.

4. Steam alias: Shub

1 hour ago, Kevoltary-Qin said:

Hey o/ I'd like to join

1.IGN: Kevoltary-Qin

2.I want to join your clan because your clan logo looks really cool add theres my favorite youtuber in it :x Also cuz my old clan pretty much is an ghost town so I need to join a new clan ._.

3.I like to help others when ppl ask me for help. I play this game only for enjoyment so dont expect you can get godly frame or weapon build from me :x Outside of warframe, I like to draw and search for memes to laugh at 

Unfortunately this application has been rejected.

1 hour ago, Khanter_Taurus said:

1. Khanter_Taurus

2. I've been playing Warframe for long - ~1500hrs in missions, and have contributed to the community mostly through wiki and reddit by providing translations, lore, math formula adjustements... Thanks to which, I ended up in a well-known endgame hardcore clan. However with a new job getting me busier I just can't keep up with their 'endgame' shenanigans anymore nor qualify for the clan requirements score in previous operations, which has limited my contribution to my clan community to out of game methods. Besides that, I started despising it due to ongoing bigotry in clan chat and looking down on less-than-hardcore players. All of that has lead me to search for a more casual-friendly clan, and I've heard good things about this one, so why not?

3. I'm a 22 years old NB Spaniard who runs a bar for a living despite being completely unable to drink alcohol, and dedicates most of their free time to practicing two martial arts; Hapkido and Iaido (and as such, you can catch me nitpicking the Nikanas!), the former having proved useful in my last job as a security guard. In my offtime, I'm usually either browsing YT - I love Shy's humor, which is another big reason that brought me here -, or casually playing videogames while listening to music. I'm thick-skinned, but despite having a C2 English level, I avoid speaking it as much as possible due to a lack of practice with pronunciation, just like I avoid driving despite having a permit or using firearms; I feel stressed when I think I've something to prove to someone other than myself.

4. Khanter

Invited!

52 minutes ago, cynicalpixel said:

1. IGN: cynicalpixel

2. I'd like to join because of course I like Shy's content. I support her on Patreon (admittedly I need to give her a raise). I'm active just about every single day and I'm looking for some other cynics or smart asses to hang with. 

3. I'm a smartass, but the lovable type. I feel like I'd be a good fit just on that alone. I'm not easily offended. I live off sarcasm. I am admittedly a crap typer though. Everyone has flaws. I love bad movies that are so bad that they're good. I love older games too. I love anything computer related and dabble a little in front end web design programming, although I work at a bank. I'm just learning about video editing and streaming, but certainly don't plan to do it professionally. I'm old also. My user name says alot about me. I am a bit introverted, but after some time I get more social. I love Warframe even though I'm a noob (I started October 14, 2017). Looking for some people to meet at Tennocon 2019 too.

4. steam user is cynicalpixel. 

URL steamcommunity.com/id/auguitar 

Invited!

IGN: NotAlpharius

2: I´d like to join the clan because I am relatively new to game and i´ve spent most of my time running solo, but it started to feel kinda lonely so decided to look for a clan with people to hang out. 

3: As for me as a person, I´m just an engineering student that tries to get better every day. I like reading, my favourite genre is sci-fi, especially warhammer 40k novels, this was the main reason I started playing warframe, the aesthetics of the universe look so interesting, and tell a story just by seen them. As for my personality, I´m not absent of flaws, I am quite an introverted noodle, but I try my best to compensate it with my sense of humor.

That would be all, thanks for taking time to read my joining request, with that said, have a nice day.

1.CometFireClaw

2. Why do you want to join our clan: well i'm looking for an active community to play warframe with along with talk with. Some of the best moment i can remember in Guild War 2 were when i was playing with guildmate and goofing off in teamspeak and around the main cities. i miss that part of gaming and want that feeling again.

3. i love Marvel movies and talking about them. i'm currently replaying the Kingdom hearts series (super excited about KH3 this month) . I also play Guild Wars 2. i just finish bingeing Black Clover and it was pretty neat. i've also been watching Highschool DxD , and it has aged well with its jokes. i have a black cat name Gotham who is very needy and a husky named Annie who is a lovable goof. i work a full time job as a care professional for adults with disabilities.

4.Steam alias? : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014431574/

1. SusanMandark

2. I would like to join this clan because my old clan, the majority, has become Nintenno. New to PC (was a PS4 Tenno), this kind of leaves me alone in the clan a majority of the time. I also thoroughly enjoy Shy's videos; been a fan of her stuff for many years.

3. I'm active in the game as often as possible. I work a lot, so my time to play is limited, though I know the game very well. I tend to keep to myself unless someone comes to me with questions, or I have questions of my own. I would have to say my sense of humor is very unusual and quirky. Self reflection is not my forte. Just a worker, fellow Tenno, and a music/meme enthusiast. 

Side note: If I do receive an invite, I know for certainty that I won't have time to login until at least Wednesday afternoon. Give me a holler!

1. IGN: Truul0 

2. I would like to join this clan because I want to be in an active community and interact with people, i'm tired of being in dead inactive clans and this seems like a good opportunity to join a clan that is active

3. I enjoy socializing with new people. I enjoy playing video games, i have other hobbies too but playing a video game is my favorite time killer/hobby. I enjoy helping other in need of assistance. Also i recently graduated high school this year. Other than that there isn't too much to say.

4. Steam Name: Creighton

Hello! I’m RedLazor (IGN)

I’d love to join your clan! First, because of the personality and content Shy has, and second, to be part of an active community. 

Outside of Warframe I’m very into RPGs, dabble in some MMOs, and love Magic the Gathering. I can be reserved at times, but I always love being able to help other players and share my passions and interests.

My Steam name is the same as my IGN. 🙂

Hello!

1. My IGN is Im_running_out_of_ideas

2. I want to join your clan because I am a huge fan of Shy's content and have been watching since I have first started to play Warframe, and I am also sick of being in a clan with no community or helpful players. I really appreciate your clan rules and values especially the don't be a jerk rule, toxic players ruin everything. Also, your clan seems to have a lot of knowledgeable and high MR players that know their way around the game, which is nice for a dummy like me who just learned yesterday that you can scan dead enemies. 

3. I am currently finishing up my Senior year of High School and starting to learn some coding for my Computer Science major in college. I like to hang out with friends, lift weights, and play bass guitar in a band. I also have a job at retail that isn't as bad as it sounds and frequently pick up shifts other people don't want to or can't work. My family and friends say that I have an excellent sense of humor and very kind.

4. Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064518916/

EDIT: added the steam URL

I appreciate the opportunity of opening up the clan's recruitment! I feel that if I am invited, my experience in this great game will be even better!

Thank you,

Im_running_out_of_ideas

1 - IGN: "Arilbur"

2 - I´m currently looking for a clan so this time I wanted to join one with a pretty emblem, discord and hopefully, pretty dojo too. Not only that, I wanted one that´s active but also somewhat chill so that I can find people to do some missions with while not being strictly meta.

3 - I´m a college student in my third year with usually enough free time to play a while. I used to spend it jumping from game to game every couple weeks but Warframe managed to grab me for what I think is a year now with no signs of stopping. I prefer playing with friends or at least some people to talk to as I can get bored pretty fast otherwise. I like variety so I´ve never had a "main" Warframe or Weapon and just constantly play whatever seems fun (which lead to a 50+ rolls Tetra Riven because bouncy, bright, seizure inducing bullets are pretty xD )

Hey my warframe alias is StrifeSan

I watch Quiette on youtube cause she makes me laugh, so I followed her on twitter and that how i find this clan.  I was in my last clan for 2 years but mostly everyone stop playing and move on to other things(games/life).  I'm looking to join to make new friends to play warframe or other games on steam/xbox/ps.

I'm 31 years old, I work a 9-5 job, come home, and spend my free time playing games or watching anime.  My favorite type of games are action RPGs(Kingdom Hearts 3, Lets GO).  I just play games for fun, I don't aim for the highest score, every achievements, or even beating the game on the hardest difficulty settings.  If I'm having fun, the game is a winner in my book.  My top 5 favorite things are: anime, video games, cold weather, 2% milk, and cheese burgers.  And yes, I love to drink milk with my burger.

My steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/strife008/

It would be super cool to join the clan, so guess I will give it a shot for such a spot.

So, hi there, my IGN is Nfrance, I'm a rank 15 Valkyr and recently Khora enthusiast who may or may not have a bit of an issue when it comes to spending plat on them. As for why I want to join the clan, well to put it simply it comes down to community. Warframe in the last two years has become my favorite game by pretty large margins, but I find myself always coming back to a certain nagging issue, something that for the longest time would cause me to burn out for short periods at a time. It was something that after thinking about it, I realzied was a lack of what felt like a true community. I've been in clans before, and I've been playing for I think two years now, but a lot of the times it feels like for all intents purposes I'm playing with bots. So why I want to join the clan you ask? Well, Shy has brought together a real community, sure sometimes I wonder if they aren't a bit overly into degradation (I Kid I kid), but no matter what, when I look at the community that has come together it feels like that thing I've been missing out on, people to at the end of the day enjoy spending time with playing a silly game about space ninjas that has captivated myself and so many others.

Now as for myself, well I'm a 20 year old college student who currently can't decide if he wants to be an econ major, a marketing major, a PR manager, or hell maybe a Personal trainer. I have myself a weird set of hobbies that switch between working out, going sweat mode at video games, reading and writing, or reading the news. Aside from Warframe I play games like LoL, Stellaris, Slay the Spire, Skyrim/Fo4(When I can be bothered to remod them), and even things like Runescape, but that has to do with more of a sunken cost fallacy then anything. When I'm not playing video games or going about my course work I have found myself an avid runner, due to random circumstances in my high school days I found myself in the Cross Country team, even though I had always been a sprinter(In fact I was my high schools track captain, but that is a story involving the feud between two coaches, a foam roller, and lots of ibueprofen) but anyways this would lead me to becoming a avid distance runner, now by no means gifted but their is something really special about being able to get up and go and run for a few miles. Now something even aside from these is that in the last few years I've developed a hobby for developing hobbies if that makes sense. I found a love in metallurgy and general metalworking(By the way, if you ever get into it be prepared to hate Nickel, its a BS element that looks like tin but isn't) jewelry making, some minor levels of carpentry though I;m not great at it. Real life but Warframe related is that I'm actually planning to go to Tennocon this year, my first major event in my short 20 years of life, so it would be awesome to meet other people there too. I think I would like to end on the note is that I love to be passionate about things, sometimes it can be a bit much, if my wall of text is anything to judge by, but to me, games is all about the community and the people, and I guess that is my number one reason for why I play them, the amazing people we can meet and form friendships with and the energy and good vibes we can create and share with one another.

Lastly my steam name is Francenp98.

Regardless of your decision, thanks for taking the time to read and consider this.

1. IGN: vinigb-lol

2.     I’d like to join the clan because I love DK and Shy videos and her sense of humor, I’m also looking for an active clan that wants to do stuff together, answer questions and discuss both random and funny things on the chat. I’m sick of inactive and non-helpful clans with people who only care about their game.

3.     I am 19 years old and I live in Brazil (English is my second language, so take it easy on me), I’m a really shy guy that doesn't talk to many people (mainly because of my social anxiety), but I always interact with the ones I’m comfortable with, always making jokes of awkward situations or self-depreciation humor (the best type of humor) and listening to them, my hobbies mainly are playing video games (especially dark souls) and watch action/drama movies and animes like edge of tomorrow and attack on titans , I’m starting to get better at drawing and I intend to be a character designer or animator one day, I really want to make creative stuff about the things I love to share with people my art and my way of thinking.

4.     Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Minigb/

On 2019-01-21 at 10:39 PM, NotAlpharius said:

IGN: NotAlpharius

2: I´d like to join the clan because I am relatively new to game and i´ve spent most of my time running solo, but it started to feel kinda lonely so decided to look for a clan with people to hang out. 

3: As for me as a person, I´m just an engineering student that tries to get better every day. I like reading, my favourite genre is sci-fi, especially warhammer 40k novels, this was the main reason I started playing warframe, the aesthetics of the universe look so interesting, and tell a story just by seen them. As for my personality, I´m not absent of flaws, I am quite an introverted noodle, but I try my best to compensate it with my sense of humor.

That would be all, thanks for taking time to read my joining request, with that said, have a nice day.

Unfortunately due to limited space this app has been rejected.

On 2019-01-21 at 11:10 PM, CometFireClaw said:

1.CometFireClaw

2. Why do you want to join our clan: well i'm looking for an active community to play warframe with along with talk with. Some of the best moment i can remember in Guild War 2 were when i was playing with guildmate and goofing off in teamspeak and around the main cities. i miss that part of gaming and want that feeling again.

3. i love Marvel movies and talking about them. i'm currently replaying the Kingdom hearts series (super excited about KH3 this month) . I also play Guild Wars 2. i just finish bingeing Black Clover and it was pretty neat. i've also been watching Highschool DxD , and it has aged well with its jokes. i have a black cat name Gotham who is very needy and a husky named Annie who is a lovable goof. i work a full time job as a care professional for adults with disabilities.

4.Steam alias? : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014431574/

On 2019-01-21 at 11:10 PM, SusanMandark said:

1. SusanMandark

2. I would like to join this clan because my old clan, the majority, has become Nintenno. New to PC (was a PS4 Tenno), this kind of leaves me alone in the clan a majority of the time. I also thoroughly enjoy Shy's videos; been a fan of her stuff for many years.

3. I'm active in the game as often as possible. I work a lot, so my time to play is limited, though I know the game very well. I tend to keep to myself unless someone comes to me with questions, or I have questions of my own. I would have to say my sense of humor is very unusual and quirky. Self reflection is not my forte. Just a worker, fellow Tenno, and a music/meme enthusiast. 

Side note: If I do receive an invite, I know for certainty that I won't have time to login until at least Wednesday afternoon. Give me a holler!

On 2019-01-22 at 12:04 AM, Truul0 said:

1. IGN: Truul0 

2. I would like to join this clan because I want to be in an active community and interact with people, i'm tired of being in dead inactive clans and this seems like a good opportunity to join a clan that is active

3. I enjoy socializing with new people. I enjoy playing video games, i have other hobbies too but playing a video game is my favorite time killer/hobby. I enjoy helping other in need of assistance. Also i recently graduated high school this year. Other than that there isn't too much to say.

4. Steam Name: Creighton

On 2019-01-22 at 11:59 AM, RedLazor said:

Hello! I’m RedLazor (IGN)

I’d love to join your clan! First, because of the personality and content Shy has, and second, to be part of an active community. 

Outside of Warframe I’m very into RPGs, dabble in some MMOs, and love Magic the Gathering. I can be reserved at times, but I always love being able to help other players and share my passions and interests.

My Steam name is the same as my IGN. 🙂

On 2019-01-22 at 12:06 PM, Im_running_out_of_ideas said:

Hello!

1. My IGN is Im_running_out_of_ideas

2. I want to join your clan because I am a huge fan of Shy's content and have been watching since I have first started to play Warframe, and I am also sick of being in a clan with no community or helpful players. I really appreciate your clan rules and values especially the don't be a jerk rule, toxic players ruin everything. Also, your clan seems to have a lot of knowledgeable and high MR players that know their way around the game, which is nice for a dummy like me who just learned yesterday that you can scan dead enemies. 

3. I am currently finishing up my Senior year of High School and starting to learn some coding for my Computer Science major in college. I like to hang out with friends, lift weights, and play bass guitar in a band. I also have a job at retail that isn't as bad as it sounds and frequently pick up shifts other people don't want to or can't work. My family and friends say that I have an excellent sense of humor and very kind.

4. Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064518916/

EDIT: added the steam URL

I appreciate the opportunity of opening up the clan's recruitment! I feel that if I am invited, my experience in this great game will be even better!

Thank you,

Im_running_out_of_ideas

Invited!

On 2019-01-22 at 6:47 PM, Arilbur said:

1 - IGN: "Arilbur"

2 - I´m currently looking for a clan so this time I wanted to join one with a pretty emblem, discord and hopefully, pretty dojo too. Not only that, I wanted one that´s active but also somewhat chill so that I can find people to do some missions with while not being strictly meta.

3 - I´m a college student in my third year with usually enough free time to play a while. I used to spend it jumping from game to game every couple weeks but Warframe managed to grab me for what I think is a year now with no signs of stopping. I prefer playing with friends or at least some people to talk to as I can get bored pretty fast otherwise. I like variety so I´ve never had a "main" Warframe or Weapon and just constantly play whatever seems fun (which lead to a 50+ rolls Tetra Riven because bouncy, bright, seizure inducing bullets are pretty xD )

On 2019-01-22 at 6:55 PM, StrifeSan said:

Hey my warframe alias is StrifeSan

I watch Quiette on youtube cause she makes me laugh, so I followed her on twitter and that how i find this clan.  I was in my last clan for 2 years but mostly everyone stop playing and move on to other things(games/life).  I'm looking to join to make new friends to play warframe or other games on steam/xbox/ps.

I'm 31 years old, I work a 9-5 job, come home, and spend my free time playing games or watching anime.  My favorite type of games are action RPGs(Kingdom Hearts 3, Lets GO).  I just play games for fun, I don't aim for the highest score, every achievements, or even beating the game on the hardest difficulty settings.  If I'm having fun, the game is a winner in my book.  My top 5 favorite things are: anime, video games, cold weather, 2% milk, and cheese burgers.  And yes, I love to drink milk with my burger.

My steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/strife008/

19 hours ago, Nfrance said:

It would be super cool to join the clan, so guess I will give it a shot for such a spot.

So, hi there, my IGN is Nfrance, I'm a rank 15 Valkyr and recently Khora enthusiast who may or may not have a bit of an issue when it comes to spending plat on them. As for why I want to join the clan, well to put it simply it comes down to community. Warframe in the last two years has become my favorite game by pretty large margins, but I find myself always coming back to a certain nagging issue, something that for the longest time would cause me to burn out for short periods at a time. It was something that after thinking about it, I realzied was a lack of what felt like a true community. I've been in clans before, and I've been playing for I think two years now, but a lot of the times it feels like for all intents purposes I'm playing with bots. So why I want to join the clan you ask? Well, Shy has brought together a real community, sure sometimes I wonder if they aren't a bit overly into degradation (I Kid I kid), but no matter what, when I look at the community that has come together it feels like that thing I've been missing out on, people to at the end of the day enjoy spending time with playing a silly game about space ninjas that has captivated myself and so many others.

Now as for myself, well I'm a 20 year old college student who currently can't decide if he wants to be an econ major, a marketing major, a PR manager, or hell maybe a Personal trainer. I have myself a weird set of hobbies that switch between working out, going sweat mode at video games, reading and writing, or reading the news. Aside from Warframe I play games like LoL, Stellaris, Slay the Spire, Skyrim/Fo4(When I can be bothered to remod them), and even things like Runescape, but that has to do with more of a sunken cost fallacy then anything. When I'm not playing video games or going about my course work I have found myself an avid runner, due to random circumstances in my high school days I found myself in the Cross Country team, even though I had always been a sprinter(In fact I was my high schools track captain, but that is a story involving the feud between two coaches, a foam roller, and lots of ibueprofen) but anyways this would lead me to becoming a avid distance runner, now by no means gifted but their is something really special about being able to get up and go and run for a few miles. Now something even aside from these is that in the last few years I've developed a hobby for developing hobbies if that makes sense. I found a love in metallurgy and general metalworking(By the way, if you ever get into it be prepared to hate Nickel, its a BS element that looks like tin but isn't) jewelry making, some minor levels of carpentry though I;m not great at it. Real life but Warframe related is that I'm actually planning to go to Tennocon this year, my first major event in my short 20 years of life, so it would be awesome to meet other people there too. I think I would like to end on the note is that I love to be passionate about things, sometimes it can be a bit much, if my wall of text is anything to judge by, but to me, games is all about the community and the people, and I guess that is my number one reason for why I play them, the amazing people we can meet and form friendships with and the energy and good vibes we can create and share with one another.

Lastly my steam name is Francenp98.

Regardless of your decision, thanks for taking the time to read and consider this.

Invited!

11 hours ago, vinigb-lol said:

1. IGN: vinigb-lol

2.     I’d like to join the clan because I love DK and Shy videos and her sense of humor, I’m also looking for an active clan that wants to do stuff together, answer questions and discuss both random and funny things on the chat. I’m sick of inactive and non-helpful clans with people who only care about their game.

3.     I am 19 years old and I live in Brazil (English is my second language, so take it easy on me), I’m a really shy guy that doesn't talk to many people (mainly because of my social anxiety), but I always interact with the ones I’m comfortable with, always making jokes of awkward situations or self-depreciation humor (the best type of humor) and listening to them, my hobbies mainly are playing video games (especially dark souls) and watch action/drama movies and animes like edge of tomorrow and attack on titans , I’m starting to get better at drawing and I intend to be a character designer or animator one day, I really want to make creative stuff about the things I love to share with people my art and my way of thinking.

4.     Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Minigb/

Invited!

IGN: Maselle

I would like to join this clan for a multitude of reasons. Firstly, I have been a fan of Shy for quite some time now and I really enjoy Shy’s personality and sense of humor shown in her videos. The Warframe community is a great one in my experience and I believe that Shy could bring the best of the amazing community together. Likewise, I have been wanting to meet new people in this game to play with and/or talk to.

I have been an active member of the Warframe Community for the passed 2 years and I wish only to stay active and continue playing this game that I love. I am a big fan of watching movies as well as anime. One of my passions is working in a team. That being said, I would love to help people out in any way I can in this game when possible.

Hello there!

1. My iGN is KhalMika 🙂

2. I play warframe since almost 11 months, and it became my favourite game! I love everything about it. And since then, I discovered how wonderful Shy's vids are. I missed many of the sunday's streams because I work on sundays, but everytime I can, I just sit there and enjoy all she does. I would LOVE to be part of this community. I love meeting new and nice people, and I'm tired of inactive clans to be honest. Back in the day I used to be in one in which we had a lot of fun doing warfstuff.. Joining each other's missions for help, farming tohether, or just for the lolz, talking serious (or not too much) stuff in the clan..

3. I'm a 22 years old argentinian Tenno. My english is fluent so language is not a problem.

Usually I stay home playing games, making some retrowave music (at least trying), and since I knew about Shy's videos, I spent quite good time laughing at her humor 😄

I love warframe, Destiny and couple BR games as PUBG and RoE. And before them, Mass effect, Half-Life, Borderlands, Far Cry series..

Outside the PC? Well I'm a pretty shy but humorous guy, at first it's hard for me to make new friends. Gaming is my favourite thing to do. That, playing guitar and try stuff with some apps to make music. If it were not for gaming, I would watch many series like Aang (avatar), Rick and morty, attack on titan, and would make even more music.

I'm starting my career as a Chemistry Engineer, and anytime soon™ I will say "trust me, I'm an engineer" in every situation xD

Aside from that and gaming. I love to hang out with my lifelong friends. They are family to me.

4. steamcommunity.com/id/KhalMika

Hello

1. ign c44x-Raptor

2. First really like shy's videos and her artwork saw a video shy did youtube had popped up one of her videos from a year ago her sneaking onto rebford ship which led me here after a bit. Played warframe for a few months stopped for 2 years came back around 2 months ago and it better then ever before I left I play other games like need for speed hit man nier automata like different anime cartoons went named my moa Motoko. I'm usually on most days even if I afking for awhile getting food or watching whatever or other real life stuff.

3. I'm 39 in school for computer systems engineering technology figured like to build mod and work on computers so why not go to school for it this is my 5 or 6th system I've built. If I not on I probably out and about doing that real life stuff like shopping out with friends or helping my mom out taking her dog out potty which is nice being in the same building makes that easier.  may be quite but do watch chat and listen if I not out running around fishing or mining or just finding the nearest group of enemies to have a friendly chat with lol.

4. https://steamcommunity.com/id/C44x-Rap

On 2019-01-25 at 1:59 PM, Maselle said:

IGN: Maselle

I would like to join this clan for a multitude of reasons. Firstly, I have been a fan of Shy for quite some time now and I really enjoy Shy’s personality and sense of humor shown in her videos. The Warframe community is a great one in my experience and I believe that Shy could bring the best of the amazing community together. Likewise, I have been wanting to meet new people in this game to play with and/or talk to.

I have been an active member of the Warframe Community for the passed 2 years and I wish only to stay active and continue playing this game that I love. I am a big fan of watching movies as well as anime. One of my passions is working in a team. That being said, I would love to help people out in any way I can in this game when possible.

Unfortunately due to limited space, this application has been rejected.

On 2019-01-27 at 10:27 AM, KhalMika said:

Hello there!

1. My iGN is KhalMika 🙂

2. I play warframe since almost 11 months, and it became my favourite game! I love everything about it. And since then, I discovered how wonderful Shy's vids are. I missed many of the sunday's streams because I work on sundays, but everytime I can, I just sit there and enjoy all she does. I would LOVE to be part of this community. I love meeting new and nice people, and I'm tired of inactive clans to be honest. Back in the day I used to be in one in which we had a lot of fun doing warfstuff.. Joining each other's missions for help, farming tohether, or just for the lolz, talking serious (or not too much) stuff in the clan..

3. I'm a 22 years old argentinian Tenno. My english is fluent so language is not a problem.

Usually I stay home playing games, making some retrowave music (at least trying), and since I knew about Shy's videos, I spent quite good time laughing at her humor 😄

I love warframe, Destiny and couple BR games as PUBG and RoE. And before them, Mass effect, Half-Life, Borderlands, Far Cry series..

Outside the PC? Well I'm a pretty shy but humorous guy, at first it's hard for me to make new friends. Gaming is my favourite thing to do. That, playing guitar and try stuff with some apps to make music. If it were not for gaming, I would watch many series like Aang (avatar), Rick and morty, attack on titan, and would make even more music.

I'm starting my career as a Chemistry Engineer, and anytime soon™ I will say "trust me, I'm an engineer" in every situation xD

Aside from that and gaming. I love to hang out with my lifelong friends. They are family to me.

4. steamcommunity.com/id/KhalMika

Unfortunately, due to limited space, this application has been rejected.

On 2019-01-28 at 3:37 PM, c44x-Raptor said:

Hello

1. ign c44x-Raptor

2. First really like shy's videos and her artwork saw a video shy did youtube had popped up one of her videos from a year ago her sneaking onto rebford ship which led me here after a bit. Played warframe for a few months stopped for 2 years came back around 2 months ago and it better then ever before I left I play other games like need for speed hit man nier automata like different anime cartoons went named my moa Motoko. I'm usually on most days even if I afking for awhile getting food or watching whatever or other real life stuff.

3. I'm 39 in school for computer systems engineering technology figured like to build mod and work on computers so why not go to school for it this is my 5 or 6th system I've built. If I not on I probably out and about doing that real life stuff like shopping out with friends or helping my mom out taking her dog out potty which is nice being in the same building makes that easier.  may be quite but do watch chat and listen if I not out running around fishing or mining or just finding the nearest group of enemies to have a friendly chat with lol.

4. https://steamcommunity.com/id/C44x-Rap

Unfortunately due to limited space, this application has been rejected.

Archived