Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf Mesa?

----._.S.A.T.A.N._.----

I hope that I'm not the only one that thinks that Mesa's ult is OP. I mean, if she can shoot through walls, then she should be on the nerf list for DE. I like her being OP, but, really though, this is like Excal being able wipe an entire map by pressing 4 (Which DE changed, and now almost no one uses Excal). But, I think Mesa should be nerfed but not so much as to make her bad, more like, make it to where she can't shoot through stuff like, walls, the cryo-pods, the energy things that the Grineer use, stuff like that.

I don't know man.... I've been able to shoot through walls, I've done it about 3 times now.

It's LoS to your camera. Since the FoV changes during peacemaker, you can turn the camera slightly and it can targets enemies round corners slightly, but that's it. You cant literally shoot things you can't see, it's still LoS.

Edited by XxCurtennoxX

It's LoS to your camera. Since the FoV changes during peacemaker, you can turn the camera slightly and it can targets enemies round corners slightly, but that's it. You cant literally shoot things you can't see, it's still LoS.

OHOHOOOOO, I understand now, thanks. Well, more like, I understand more of why that was possible.

Edited by ----._.S.A.T.A.N._.----

I hope that I'm not the only one that thinks that Mesa's ult is OP. I mean, if she can shoot through walls, then she should be on the nerf list for DE. I like her being OP, but, really though, this is like Excal being able wipe an entire map by pressing 4 (Which DE changed, and now almost no one uses Excal). But, I think Mesa should be nerfed but not so much as to make her bad, more like, make it to where she can't shoot through stuff like, walls, the cryo-pods, the energy things that the Grineer use, stuff like that.

Sir and or Madam, I main Mesa  and I can honestly say Mesa is by far no means OP and needs to be nerfed. She suffers from the same LINE OF SIGHT as Excal.  On pc you have to hold "4" down to stay in peacemaker, she can not shoot through obstacles never could. In fact due to Mesa haters like yourself she already has had drastic changes to Peacemaker taking her from a end game frame to a late mid game frame to a very early end game frame with the use of maxed out mods.

SO please before crying for nerfs do some research and take your biased glasses off. 

She can't shoot through walls and it makes her immobile which is extremely dangerous on higher levels.

It has line of sight, but it's a tad more refined, and likely works with the same 2 second window that RJ does.

Ballistic Battery is sometimes underwhelming but works well for its cost. Shooting Gallery is perfect when used properly but also splits between teammates so you aren't permanently protected by it, and Shatter Shield gives massive defense, but only works on bullets.

Mesa is actually pretty balanced.

On pc you have to hold "4" down to stay in peacemaker

No you don't. But you're not a PC player, so I'll forgive your silliness, sir.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Sir and or Madam, I main Mesa  and I can honestly say Mesa is by far no means OP and needs to be nerfed. She suffers from the same LINE OF SIGHT as Excal.  On pc you have to hold "4" down to stay in peacemaker, she can not shoot through obstacles never could. In fact due to Mesa haters like yourself she already has had drastic changes to Peacemaker taking her from a end game frame to a late mid game frame to a very early end game frame with the use of maxed out mods.

SO please before crying for nerfs do some research and take your biased glasses off. 

Um, you don't actually have to hold 4 down. It's a toggle for me. I'm pretty sure you can change your settings so it's like that for you, too.

She can't shoot through walls and it makes her immobile which is extremely dangerous on higher levels.

Ballistic Battery is sometimes underwhelming but works well for its cost. Shooting Gallery is perfect when used properly but also splits between teammates so you aren't permanently protected by it, and Shatter Shield gives massive damage reduction, but only works on bullets.

Mesa is actually pretty balanced.

No you don't. But you're not a PC player, so I'll forgive your silliness, sir.

I remember reading another PC player stating that, My apologizes you lovely PC tenno.

Edited by (PS4)B3tusHammer

Um, you don't actually have to hold 4 down. It's a toggle for me. I'm pretty sure you can change your settings so it's like that for you, too.

On PS4 its a left to right swipe on the touch pad, on xbox its holding RB and hitting another button I think "Y"  I have my powers mapped to the DPad and last power used set to R3 which is pressing the Right thumb stick in.