Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really?!?!?!?

UnbeBleeder

yeah, thanks for making an event pointing out what kind of crap these manics are.

if i play loki i can win, but even on a decked out nova all it takes is one pounce attack and i go from 100% to dead.

i dont think ive had so much fun since i sat and watched paint dry! 

i know im MR5 but im was playing with a friend and it sayd 30 enemyes aaaaaand........i could kill only 1 :)but the strange thing was that it showed me the extract right in a wall.thought it was on a higher floor.But.....Surprise!the door was red and couldnt get to extract and needed to abort.Pls fix this

i know im MR5 but im was playing with a friend and it sayd 30 enemyes aaaaaand........i could kill only 1 :)but the strange thing was that it showed me the extract right in a wall.thought it was on a higher floor.But.....Surprise!the door was red and couldnt get to extract and needed to abort.Pls fix this

You have to kill them all. Its a Deception mission, then turns into an extermination...scumbag De...

When I discovered that it was this, I had one response.

c43.jpg

In any case, CC is the way to go. Nova is a great choice against them, so long as they don't grab you. Which is still BS. SURELY we could at least shoot with our secondary when pinned? Is that too much to ask in exchange for the poor game design that is the Manic, DE?

EDIT: Just finished Endurance. Ho-lee S#&$. You're dropped to 50 energy max and they're basically OHKOs. Bow down to your lord and saviour Soul Survivor Nekros. He shall save your &#!.

Edited by Samoth95

Loved the atmosphere the first time, was obviously going to be a trap of some sort but the no power empty ship was great and it was genuinely pretty surprising/scary fighting off a horde of manics the first time.

Second time when you see it coming though it's just kind of lame, the novelty wears off quick.

Edited by Riot_Inducer