Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Satire For The Bored.

Rage_Face

Reminds me of the ME3 MP memes people created on the BioWare forums. These were amusing but you can't beat the ME3 ones as they were very spot on.

Good times them ME3 MP days.

*sighs*

Edited by Naith

Reminds me of the ME3 MP memes people created on the BioWare forums. These were amusing but you can't beat the ME3 ones as they were very spot on.

Good times them ME3 MP days.

*sighs*

Oh the good memories. The memes and the general funny gifs.

Oh, that gif of an Asari Vanguard charging a Banshee and then backtracking for the entire room while "NOPE NOPE NOPE" flashed on the screen. And the dying Volus Vanguard.

I should go.

This is just general satire for laughs. Please don't get super butt hurt over this post. I deeply apologize if anyone gets overly offended.

Satire is for pointing out of truth to point out error...

This is pointing out truths to imply errors that don't exist. If you don't like archwing you don't really need to go play archwing to get more archwing weapons. Excal's awareness goes both ways, he of the enemies and enemies of him. Synoid Gammacor is still extremely powerful and far above where it was before.

This is not satire. Half truths to imply things that are false to push an agenda is called propaganda.

bz2m7An.png

^

THIS, is satire.

Edited by VKhaun