Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Fan Contribution: Loki Prime

WASPelite

I originally started the game because I thought the concept art was top notch, and DE has really made a game that brings justice to those concepts. The first frame I started with was Loki, and has been my favorite after trying 14 other frames. When Loki Prime arrived, I couldn't help but be inspired to do my own illustration. I hope it lives up to the warframe name!

Loki_Prime_Final_zpstfdgz2yw.jpg

WASPelite

Clan Warlord of: HIGHLY OFFENSIVE SENTINEL

Wow, just wow.the reflections too.

Could I ask for an edit with the gold colour on the frame to be an orange. Don't worry if it's too much work, bit with the black and orthos p that looks so much like mine.

this kina orange

xo35wSN.png
Edited by Noobsdie4eva

Very nice. It is a really perfect portrayal of LP.

Great work man, it's nice to see professional level art in these forums. (for a change : P)

It looks amazing.

Hey! My art is so professional that Steve and Scott thought it was leaked content. There are quite a few professionals in these forums.

I originally started the game because I thought the concept art was top notch, and DE has really made a game that brings justice to those concepts. The first frame I started with was Loki, and has been my favorite after trying 14 other frames. When Loki Prime arrived, I couldn't help but be inspired to do my own illustration. I hope it lives up to the warframe name!

-snip-

WASPelite

Clan Warlord of: HIGHLY OFFENSIVE SENTINEL

Very nice! Would fap to again... >.>