Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silly Abilities

Xiusa

Saryn's Miasma is a nasty fart.

There, I stole everyone's joke. 

I got one better.

Ash bends down samurai style (like a noble Japanese respectful bow), and the smoke erupts from his buttocks, clouding everything around him.

That is the new animation for Smoke screen.

Mesa: western music starts playing whenever she uses an ability.

Ember: enemies set on fire starts running around screaming from pain before collapsing.

Loki´s Radial Disarm: Loki rips off enemies hands.

Hydroid´s Undertow: Hydroid creates hot tub.

Mesa: She turns into a cowboy hat holding guns whenever an ability is used.

Loki's Radial Disarm: Enemies turn into a stun baton

Frost's "Snowglobe" has a Christmas tree and a snowman pop up inside it.

Banshee's "Sound Quake" has her breakdancing and her "Silence" has her put a finger to where her lips would be and make a "shhh" sound

Nyx's "Pacifying Bolts" compels the target to bust some sick dance moves

Edited by Aattoman

I got one better.

Ash bends down samurai style (like a noble Japanese respectful bow), and the smoke erupts from his buttocks, clouding everything around him.

That is the new animation for Smoke screen.

Lol, this actually got me laughing, mainly because I imagined the screen temporarily violently shaking when he farts.

for radial javelin Excalibur pulls out a fake white beard straps it on, puts on a grey wizards hat then grabs a staff out from under the floor and slams it down while shouting "YOU SHALL NOT PAASSS!!"

for radial disarm Loki teleports around the room like ash's blade storm saying "Yoink-yoink-YOINK!-yooink!" as he steals their weapons.

for infested he steals their arms off.

instead of shedding his pelt and letting it hover chroma pulls a tool box and a wrench out of nowhere and says in the engineers voice "erectin a sentry!"

when nekros casts shadows of the dead, lighting strikes the ground as he exclaims "its... ALIVE! AHAHAHAHAAA!..."

instead of the enemy's soul flying out when nekros uses soul punch he shouts "falcon.. PUNCH!!" and they act like they have been hit by blast damage.

for dive bomb zephyr yells "cannon ball!" as she jumps tucks in her legs and is followed by a splash afterwards.

instead of turning into a puddle hydroid try's to run away, trips over a pebble and face plants the floor. you can then hear the heavy from tf2 saying "you are dead. is not big surprise"  then he melts into a puddle.

for iron skin rhino smothers himself with sun lotion that says "now resistant to 99% of everything!" on the bottle.

that's all i thought of for now.

Edited by Agentcheese