Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Going On With This Wonderfully Long Catalyst/reactor Invasion On Uranus?

XxCurtennoxX

This invasion has been going for at least 15 hours. These invasions usually last like 20 minutes and we're lucky to spot it in time and get all 5 missions done.

Has the mission completion cap been raised? It'd be cool if this was the case, because it's always been a pain to see an invasion vanish within 20 minutes.

This invasion has been going for at least 15 hours. These invasions usually last like 20 minutes and we're lucky to spot it in time and get all 5 missions done.

Has the mission completion cap been raised? It'd be cool if this was the case, because it's always been a pain to see an invasion vanish within 20 minutes.

I don't think there ever was a mission completion cap, but basically the rewards are so close to each other it pretty much balances out

Ran this with some clanmates who haven't unlocked Uranus yet and I said; "I hate rushing, but it's the safest way of getting the potato". I put them through some of the most boring Warframe has to offer (follow the Saryn) and then the invasion carries on for half a day. Well, rather safe than sorry I guess. 

Just goes to prove, that whenever there is potato invasion, it should always be patato vs patato, whichever kind.

Because patatoes vs any other item, are as quick as 20m or 1h, and many players miss it.

Now send this tread post to your friends who dont play warframe, they will be fascinated how we have long, and deep discussions about patatoes.

Edited by 7grims

because:

newer Players or less Equipped Players need more Reactors

more Veteran Players only care about Catalysts, they are already overflowing with Reactors

this results in basically about equal Missions run on both sides, with Reactor almost always winning in the long run, as the majority percentage of the Playerbase that are not Veterans, for the most part all collectively want the Reactor, and after a while the more Veteran Players all already completed their participation in the Invasion, so the Reactor side slowly, but surely creeps towards winning.