Ps4: Sanctuary (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Not surprised honestly, they really don't care much about us, they just dangle some shiny crap and pretty words and all the people who blindly defend them come running to attack anyone who speaks up against them.

Fact is, they really need to get their priorities straight and stop shafting the non-pc players.

They will get to this sometime. You do know they package a lot of updates and try to get them to us as quick as possible, so there are going to be bugs. Just wait for them to fix it they can't give hotfixes like they can on pc.

Just posting to say PvP is pretty fun, but definitely needs some fixes:

1.) I've been in multiple 6v2 matches. Not sure how this is happening, but as you can imagine, the team with 2 people are getting absolutely annihilated.

Proof: (sorry pic sucks, but I took it with my phone)

http://imgur.com/6WKUIHz

2.) About 50% of the time with a full room, the match is laggy as hell. It's almost unbearable, as we're talking frame rates in the single digits. Not sure what can be done about this, but long term no one will play this mode if it's that laggy.

Just posting to say PvP is pretty fun, but definitely needs some fixes:

1.) I've been in multiple 6v2 matches. Not sure how this is happening, but as you can imagine, the team with 2 people are getting absolutely annihilated.

Proof: (sorry pic sucks, but I took it with my phone)

http://imgur.com/6WKUIHz

2.) About 50% of the time with a full room, the match is laggy as hell. It's almost unbearable, as we're talking frame rates in the single digits. Not sure what can be done about this, but long term no one will play this mode if it's that laggy.

I don't think Im understanding the Sancturary progression. I have done scans and synthesis on a few targets but I don't seem to br progressing fast enough. Are the targets in certain planets and areas? Or am I just looking in the wrong areas?

Try Saturn Calysto. I believe that's the name of it. It's a capture mission. Cephalon Simaris will let you know if there is a target there. Beware the Manic tho!

And if Simaris doesn't show at the beginning of the mission you can just exit, but I'm pretty sure Saturn is a site to scan Lancers. If not Ceres for sure but Ceres is a much harder planet than Saturn.

Just a little extra. After you get 50k rep with Cephalon Simaris, I advise you to buy the sol-battery wigit. Endless scans. You can scan any enemy/ object for the rep if you don't want to go searching for the actual targets. Of course i would focus on synthesizing the 10 Lancers first. Then if you have rep left scan everything until you reach the limit. This is something I do everyday while I'm in regular missions. Lately I've been doing it in T1 defenses because I've been leveling and polarizing Chroma.

Edited by (PS4)ltachiUchiha4700

pvp is great but conclave rep must get buff...

ALSO: When we get those 2 tactical alerts we are behind pc? they got Blackout and ogma *something* before U16.3 i think..

Also dojo has very common and annoying bug...when host goes dojo and invites someone , he cant join because "lost connection to host" , but then he succes to join at 2nd try or if host go out dojo and in again. This is very annoying when trading with random ppl and they "nvm" after they fail to join.

ALSO: silva and aegis needs to be buffed...only shield&sword ingame and they sucks

Edited by (PS4)urkonse

I got finally got zephyr today and then i realize that zephyr resets herself after every level and when i say everything i mean everything. what do i do to fix this glitch ?

I love the update though

Idk what u mean by this but I have never had a problem with zephyr in anyway and I use her alot

PSA: We are aware that the patcher is currently re-downloading all of the updates (again). We're looking into fixing the problem. 

"we are looking into fixing the problem" does not suffice as a reply Drew, care to enlighten the people currently downloading 11.271gb patch?

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't put off looking into an issue like this. Give them some credit.

What is there to give credit for?

Any news when the update will be fixed so it does not install all updates again i really want to play but my internet is that bad i cannot download that much at once.

A whole week now with NO comment whatsoever with regards to this issue. Great going DE. Ignoring a problem does not make it go away!!!!

What is there to give credit for?

A whole week now with NO comment whatsoever with regards to this issue. Great going DE. Ignoring a problem does not make it go away!!!!

On Devstream they said about the update size and said that they are fixing it so that it doesn't happen again next time. So basically, you have to download it like this if we go off that. I'm not sure there will be a subsequent smaller update sent put at this point.