Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Sanctuary (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

On the new PvP. I feel game speed is to fast. The players carrying the cephalon need to be hobbled or have so the cephalon drains sheilds of the carrier. And needs to be a lot bigger maps. Right now there is no strategy to game play just copter until u win.

Some of the new mods are a bit ridiculous as well. Lock on mods and and reloading while having your gun away. I understand mixing it up and creating a bit of fun but at what point is it too much? If you can just copter into someone's' face then auto lock with a melee attack then the fun dies. Op is nice and all but a challenge is as well.

And how can we not have more than half the warframes in the game, but we can get chroma in the PvP right away? Are you guys not working on getting other weapons or warframes into PvP?

Chroma hadn't been released yet. So there was no chance of backlash/anger at him being "too weak"

I agreed with those who said PvP is unbalanced and needs a little bit of work - as DE would agreed as well. However, what is most frustrating to me as a player is the lag, slow response and bugs currently affecting this part of the game. No to mention the Match making process and crashes. Everything on PvP is SLOWER - EXCEPT getting KILLED :( With so much to do in this game - Syndicate, Resource Farming, Cephalon Simaris, Events and PvP, etc - I feel leveling up in PvP takes too much work, pain and frustration. It doesn't have to be easy but IT MUST BE FUN!

Maybe DE can mix Rep Farming a bit. What I mean is that by playing PvP, you also gain Syndicate rep or vice versa. Perhaps offer players rewards that can be used outside of the PvP game mode. 

These are just my personal opinion after playing PvP for a bit. I hope the next update will address some of these issues because PvP should be much more fun to play.

This really sucks to say, but, this is hands down the worst PvP I've ever played. Every where you turn there's a issue or something is broken.

You really need to examine the format if 1/2 the players don't even equip a gun. Playing DSD we knew melee was stupid good. It seems as though it went unchecked as PvP is the way it is right now.

A buddy of mine was in a game, all 4 people camped in there spawn. 4 rhino grams. No guns. 1 guy had 47 kills.

Just take yourself out of the love we all have for warframe, look at it, and you'd agree this is totally #*($%%@.

With the updates, I don't see how 25s to 45s energy spawn would help. It takes Volt completely out of playability. rhino kogake excal kogake 8x

I really don't like speaking against this game as its one of the best I've ever played. It's just this PvP is so damn disappointing. I'm not a PvP fan to begin with, I'm just playing it for the mods, nothing more. Thank goodness for that.

Looking forward to the 1st patch. Hope it cools off my PvP hemorrhoids. LOL

Happy lagfest Tenno. Spam those melees!

I agreed with those who said PvP is unbalanced and needs a little bit of work - as DE would agreed as well. However, what is most frustrating to me as a player is the lag, slow response and bugs currently affecting this part of the game. No to mention the Match making process and crashes. Everything on PvP is SLOWER - EXCEPT getting KILLED :( With so much to do in this game - Syndicate, Resource Farming, Cephalon Simaris, Events and PvP, etc - I feel leveling up in PvP takes too much work, pain and frustration. It doesn't have to be easy but IT MUST BE FUN!

Maybe DE can mix Rep Farming a bit. What I mean is that by playing PvP, you also gain Syndicate rep or vice versa. Perhaps offer players rewards that can be used outside of the PvP game mode. 

These are just my personal opinion after playing PvP for a bit. I hope the next update will address some of these issues because PvP should be much more fun to play.

I will agree the match making needs a lot of work. But I kinda like the idea of the conclave syndicate giving mods specific to PvP.

Edited by (PS4)Knuckles2184

It would be awesome if, instead of getting trials as soon as possible, DE started working on 16.5 for us and we get that maybe 15 or less days after PC. That would be great. I'm waiting on the opportunity for consoles to have their big break and catch up to PC. They spoil everything for me. (But in the same respect, prepare me)

And then get Trials a week after that... But now that I think about it. We haven't even had those tactical alerts have we? Or the impact mod event. Hmmmmmm.?!¿¡.