Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Sanctuary (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Been done with the update for a few days now bugs are everywhere in this update biggest is the emblem brightness and I was led to believe syndicate points spread across the board not one is xx and the other is xx I thought it was all were xx amount in rep points. Not capture is xx then regular syndicate is xx and Pvp is xx.

Overall this update sucked Vets are still left in the wind at what to do now?

Update on the download size: 
We've been working with Sony to try to correct the bug, but it is going to take more time. Because we weren't able to correct the issue quickly enough after Sanctuary, we're expecting have it fixed with our next update. Sorry again for the inconvenience. 

Update on the download size: 

We've been working with Sony to try to correct the bug, but it is going to take more time. Because we weren't able to correct the issue quickly enough after Sanctuary, we're expecting have it fixed with our next update. Sorry again for the inconvenience. 

Thanks for the update on this Drew! :-)

Drew can I request a hot fix? When I try to apply the conclave sigil on one of my warframes it tells me that I can't because it's already wearing a syndicate sigil. But I'm not because you can only wear one sigil in conclave.

So one thing I do is remove the non existent sigil from it but then I lose my syndicate sigil on my regular load out and vise versa

Edited by (PS4)Knuckles2184

Conclave needs to be rebalanced volt ultimate is to op I think no powers need to be in conclave just weapons

I agree. Also a few more thoughts on pvp

-PVP rep needs a boost

-Coptering needs to be takin out it makes it soooo boring having everyone doing that all over the field

-Channeling Bo Prime clashing forest is the way to win

(with my last two points, whats the use of guns)

-Most annoying, the frames are not balanced. I personally think Excalibur (not only in pvp) needs an armor and stamina buff. He is a knight right?! Should not be that weak. Exalibur has 100 health 100 shield 65 armor... Chroma is the same buuuuut his armor is OP to Excalibur. And poor non prime volt. i hit them with a gram one time and their down lol.

-Bugs with cephalons disappearing. but im sure DE knows that already and are working on it.

As i think of more i'll list them. Open to thoughts and comments on this, I respect everyone's opinions. I was mainly focused on what i found as unfair. Their should be a complete balance. I think that some weapons are better than others and once its been figured out, everyone uses that weapon. Before handspring, everyone used kogake for the ground pound which if your quick enough you can still land it. I'm cool with that actually i believe it requires more skill. But the bo prime is too OP. The flight, the slide, the speed. Or maybe its the stances. Clashing forest has a quick multi strike combo that can hit multiple targets. Either way, we need a rebalance 

Ya the rep is a pain I average 10 to 30 kills a match I get 2000 standings there should be more modes like team death match tournaments 1v1 stuff like that but it is fun even wit the lagginess some weapons r op like lex 1 shot kills if head shot or 2 for body I see y we can't use mods cuz I run chroma I'll be unstoppable but anyway good points bro

Conclave needs to be rebalanced volt ultimate is to op I think no powers need to be in conclave just weapons

Volt needs 100 energy to be OP. His ultimate is slow and easily avoidable.

Excal needs 25 to dash and 1 bullet

Mag pull you and 1 burst. Mag is really, really good.

Rhino pops his skin and melee spams. To be fair all PvP is, is a energy chase and melee spam. Reminds me of UT3 where everyone ran to the OP weapon spawns.

Frost... I have idea. The ice wave isn't great. Bubble is a fluky thing. Avalanche is slow as hell

The abilities are what separates the frames. No abilities is just silly. It's already Latron/braton lex gram/fang/kagoke dex dakra getting needed. It's knoy good because of melee head shots.

Ur misunderstanding wat I'm saying volts ultimate is op cuz u can be in a run it gets u every person that runs volt takes all the energy I'm just saying pvp needs rebalanced I've played all the frames and used the weapons

Thats funny because i can do the same thing with an excal with a bo. Volt is fine. Considering rhino and excal have devastating 25 energy abilitys. For my volt to even remotely become a threat i have to run around the map for three minutes attempting to grab energy. 

If i can manage to spam my ult with any warframe the enemy team is bad end of story. People are just mad at volt because once a player knows the map he can easily cap cephalons like a champ.  

If im going to go for kills ill use excal not volt if im going for captures ill use volt his ult is simply insurance. 

Thats funny because i can do the same thing with an excal with a bo. Volt is fine. Considering rhino and excal have devastating 25 energy abilitys. For my volt to even remotely become a threat i have to run around the map for three minutes attempting to grab energy.

If i can manage to spam my ult with any warframe the enemy team is bad end of story. People are just mad at volt because once a player knows the map he can easily cap cephalons like a champ.

If im going to go for kills ill use excal not volt if im going for captures ill use volt his ult is simply insurance.

I'm not mad. If I was I'd just use my volt prime. And also if your just going for captures your not getting much xp for the match. (No point in playing) ((unless you've already got max rep and all wanted mods which would make u OP having it done only 10 days into the update))

Kills is where it's at. It's not fun just running to capture the cephalon unless the teams are of equal skill.

Now with the using Volt to capture the cephalon and Excalibur for kills I disagree. I use Excalibur for both... I found a reason to use Super Jump XD

But I'm not knocking you for using Volt. I can see why you would and I obviously notice his survivablity over excal while running back to base. (Sheilds,Armor,Speed)

My question to you Priest, do you agree with me that the system is unbalanced or do you think it's completely fair?