Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Sanctuary (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

I'm just wondering why everytime I get to 7+ gig it stops to a crawl? I'm on my second attempt at downloading it and it's replicating the same thing.

It takes me 30-35min to down load the first 7gig, then over the next 4 hours moved MAYBE .2g? ?? What's wrong with this picture? Steady 65mbps down and it's now taken its second dump on me the instant it hits 7g. Something isn't right.

It literally goes from a 15 minute time left to 10 plus hours.

Pause and restart. That's helped some people.

Usually putting it in rest mode does make it faster. This time is oddly different though. I've been downloading since the patch went live. It has "116" minutes left at the time of this posting. Then I still have to update the game! Ugh. It's going to be a long night.

Guys, you do know if you put your PS4 into rest mode everything should download slightly more quickly, right?

Just saying for those people complaining. It might help.

I believe it does. I put mine in Rest Mode before I left for class with 3 hours left; came back and it was finished.

Guys, you do know if you put your PS4 into rest mode everything should download slightly more quickly, right?

Just saying for those people complaining. It might help.

Not the case, i did that... Had 47min remaining, sleep mode for 2hrs... 45min and 1GB download.

To those saying that they're in the right with their incessant whining - no, you don't have every right to complain like this (not ethically, anyway).  You have the right to provide feedback.  Feedback helps developers, as it helps them fix their mistakes and improve their practice.  Giving feedback is pointing out a problem that devs may not have noticed.  It's very different from coming on the boards and contributing to almost an entire thread devoted to stating your unhappiness.  Yes, there is a bug.  No, the download size and time window are not ideal.  The bug is being worked on - the devs are aware of the issue and have assured you that it is being worked on.

You also have the right to ask questions.  Real questions, like "should we keep downloading the bugged patch?"  Notice that this question was answered.  No, not within 10 minutes as some people seemed to expect.  Big surprise, these people have a lot on their plates and can't stare at the forums all day waiting for a question to be asked.  But it was answered properly by a dev.

Why don't you have the right to simply whine on the boards and demand instant response times?  Because you're enjoying a product which they have created for you - free of charge, no less - and which you likely could not provide for yourself.  Even if you do have excellent game dev skills, making your own game isn't nearly as fun as playing someone else's.  No game company owes you anything, least of all ones that offer F2P games.  It's this attitude of entitlement that kills good games and gives all of us a bad name.

In short: shut up and wait, or stop enjoying the game.

Look you complaining, about people complaining is helping anything. Doesn't help DE and Doesn't help PlayStation. In fact, you're making thing worse. Let DE handle the problem the way they wish to. People have right to mad, and i understand your point... But you're not the boss of them, 

im at 99 hours plus wtf i startes at 12 noon pst...smh should i delete this?

Try pausing and restarting it.

Drew said they are looking into this and will deploy the proper size update when possible. If it doesn't work, your ps4 will most likely overheat by the time it is finished, so I'd suggest to wait for the smaller update.

If you can live without Warframe and have some sort of life (and bandwidth), chill, download the update. If you have no patience, carry on with the aggro towards the devs. :) I've got 5 hours left on mine. I'll find something else to do

i've been working all day and i was hoping to play some warframe today, but that is not happening! Playing warframe is my way to relax and spend the little time i have, so yeah, i don't have patience, also we didn't get any notification this was coming(at least as far as i know) and it's 11gb goddamn, my internet sucks! And it's the best i can pay for! Don't be a #$&(% dude, not everyone is as lucky as you. One more thing, the devs have the responsability to take care of their own game, i'm not demanding no bugs at all, neither perfection, that'd be crazy; but they have to do the very best they can, and we have the right to demand the very best possible. 

how can the raids not being in an update that is 11GB this is messed up

This is what DE said:

PSA: We are aware that the patcher is currently re-downloading all of the updates (again). We're looking into fixing the problem. 

And to address the raids not included in this update was because of stability and performance issues.