Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Sanctuary (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

This is what DE said:

PSA: We are aware that the patcher is currently re-downloading all of the updates (again). We're looking into fixing the problem. 

And to address the raids not included in this update was because of stability and performance issues. 

i know why it wasn't in the update i'm just saying you would think because of the size of the update they didn't leave anything out

If you get stuck on the download at 99+ hours, here is the fix.

Navigate to your notifications>downloads and find the update in progress. Pause it for 60+ seconds then resume. It should have had enough time to drop the connection completely and restart. Mine went from 99+ hours to 32 minutes.

And so would some testing .....

I love WF, but this is just ridiculous....

Ok so can you explain to me why all of you are complaining about this.  It isnt like you paid money to get this update early or anything.  What i think is that all of you need to pull your big girl panties up take the tit out your mouth and stop whining.  Adults play this game so act like one and chill out go see a girl or go kiss a dude.  That screen aint the only thing in this world.

Ok so can you explain to me why all of you are complaining about this.  It isnt like you paid money to get this update early or anything.  What i think is that all of you need to pull your big girl panties up take the tit out your mouth and stop whining.  Adults play this game so act like one and chill out go see a girl or go kiss a dude.  That screen aint the only thing in this world.

rofl you are new but there is a thing called a booster which is why most are frustrated

Edited by (PS4)GHOSTBEAST1000

Year of quality. 

I expect a fail like this from a 2 bit garage company.  DE is _supposed_ to be better than that.

People complaining about 11GB download.... go watch TV or something, get out of the house, wahtever... Dear God, stop complaining for no real reason...

Actually, they have every right to complain. Last update was around 8GB and DE specifically explained that it is that large because of the way updates will be delivered in the future and if my understanding was correct, next updates were expected to be spaller.

But no, next update is 11GB large. Well, I am not a PR manager of DE and I am certainly not in a position to tell how to operate this business, but mandatory 11GB update (each 1/2 months) can be too much for some players. I would rather have an older update procedure (smaller update packs and 1/2 GB additional update upon first start).

Actually, they have every right to complain. Last update was around 8GB and DE specifically explained that it is that large because of the way updates will be delivered in the future and if my understanding was correct, next updates were expected to be spaller.

But no, next update is 11GB large. Well, I am not a PR manager of DE and I am certainly not in a position to tell how to operate this business, but mandatory 11GB update (each 1/2 months) can be too much for some players. I would rather have an older update procedure (smaller update packs and 1/2 GB additional update upon first start).

Read closly first, plz: PSA: We are aware that the patcher is currently re-downloading all of the updates (again). We're looking into fixing the problem.

Read closly first, plz: PSA: We are aware that the patcher is currently re-downloading all of the updates (again). We're looking into fixing the problem.

Read closely the message I replied to. Ok?

And again, 11GB is too much for a patch, this is my opinion too and I'm not talking about re-downloading here. If I had to redownload 11GB I would be also very "unhappy".

My download took 5 hours total. 4hours to download the first 2gb, then once my boyfriend went to bed, I turned off everything else that uses the internet, and the remaining 9gb downloaded in an hour.

Didn't get much of a chance to play as it was 1am when I finally got on, but seems pretty good so far! =]