Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'll Be Damned... Nemesis Proto-Skin Nyx?

Morec0

Enjoy your account being banned 

No the least I would get is a warning point for inciting a riot in this thread. The actual riot would be caused by someone else who may not of even seen this post. Due to the whole exclusive debate, and the fact that proto Excal is already exclusive to the anniversary. If anything I'm foreshadowing, not even that because it's more of a guess.

Edited by Postal_pat

No the least I would get is a warning point for inciting a riot in this thread. The actual riot would be caused by someone else who may not of even seen this post. Due to the whole exclusive debate, and the fact that proto Excal is already exclusive to the anniversary. If anything I'm foreshadowing, not even that because it's more of a guess.

Good point I guess, and well we won't kown until U17, my guess is

OG Fem!Ash says "'sup?"

-snip-

Why does everyone have an hard-on for this?

Its over now, get over it, she/it is never coming 

Edited by LegionCynex

Omg....don't do that....don't get my hopes up like that....

If they went forward with Nemesis Nyx, those other skins might legit be a possibility. Plus the fact that it clearly isn't an anniversary costume means they might start working on more skins for other frames.

Nemesis Nyx is probably gonna be available in 16.5 *starts frantically saving plat in advance*

You don't seem to understand how this works. Excalibur's proto armor, as well as this new one, is taken directly from Warframe's unofficial prequel 'Dark Sector'. However, that's the only two suits in the game. There's no more, which means there won't be more skins for Warframes. I can imagine the sword-arm being a skin though.

Unlikely. They said they didn't want to do that.

Nonsense. Editing the gender of a mundane 3d figure is a nuance any 3d artist can pull off shorthand. Allowing for something so trivial as to pick the gender of your toon is a standard customisation option, I'm pretty sure they'll get around to it as their priorities allow.

Nonsense. Editing the gender of a mundane 3d figure is a nuance any 3d artist can pull off shorthand. Allowing for something so trivial as to pick the gender of your toon is a standard customisation option, I'm pretty sure they'll get around to it as their priorities allow.

You, good sir, are truly underestimating the amount of work it takes to modify and implement a whole new model. Standard does not imply that it is easy. As for getting around to it, they have mentioned that if they do opposite gender counterparts it'd be more complex than a simple anatomy modification (ie: modified/different powers and such).