Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If Stalker Is A Female?

MegpoidBeetle

After remembering Nemesis from Dark Sector, it's plausible. I mean sure, he's (...or a she) wearing a suit similar to Excalibur's, but (s)he could be flatter than Nova. IMAGINE THE PLOT TWIST WHEN DE RELEASES THE QUEST ABOUT STALKER'S IDENTITY IN UPDATE 20-21-22-23-GOD-KNOWS-IF-IT-WILL-BE-A-THING

Makes me reconsider that those Stalker dreams I had back then weren't so bad after all.

[size=1]It's 12 AM here, too lazy to get on with my assignments[/size]

Edited by YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS

After remembering Nemesis from Dark Sector, it's plausible. I mean sure, he's (...or a she) wearing a suit similar to Excalibur's, but (s)he could be flatter than Nova. IMAGINE THE PLOT TWIST WHEN DE RELEASES THE QUEST ABOUT STALKER'S IDENTITY IN UPDATE 20-21-22-23-GOD-KNOWS-IF-IT-WILL-BE-A-THING

Makes me reconsider that those Stalker dreams I had back then weren't so bad after all.

It's 12 AM here, too lazy to get on with my assignments

Well, then I do not feel sorry for shooting three arrows into her crotch area. 

Some forever alone player will be happy a girl is interested in him/her. Some other forever alone player wanted a man... that's about what would change.

I know what we should do then. 

Make Stalker be intersex. That should make both sides happy. 

Edited by Renegade343

Maybe the Stalker is Star Child.

STALKER NO, DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE A COLOR!!!

[Now im thinking tenno fighting reapers, and loosing horribly becuase all of our greatest fighters are complaining on forums about failing to one shot reapers and the rest complaining on forums about the complainers.}

[Now im thinking tenno fighting reapers, and loosing horribly becuase all of our greatest fighters are complaining on forums about failing to one shot reapers and the rest complaining on forums about the complainers.}

pls explain this reference to me so I can fit in with the cool kids :'(

Meanwhile, I would be just laughing at everyone and continue either smashing my head in to break through, or get some paper, and make notes as to how to beat the Reapers. 

Mass Effect, more importantly the ending of part 3 that made the fan base... rage beyond mortal comprehension. I didn't mind, but probably cause I didn't have any hype for the series [started very late] and knew it was coming.

Mass Effect, Star Child was a very literal deus ex machina at the end of the trilogy that, while it (relatively) wrapped up the series completely, it was with little foreshadowing and (initially) very little explanation. So it lead to a rather unsatisfactory ending for a lot of people, especially people who hate lazy deus ex machina endings.   They released more DLC and an extended ending eventually that filled in the blanks nicely (i thought), but Star Child remained.

Edited by Gelkor

Hmm if only I wasn't lazy enough to not torrent it now~

Better explaination, have you ever read Lord of the Rings, the full book trilogy (or even the movies to a point)?  If so, this blog post does a good job of explaining ME fan's dissapointment to the literature community and LotR's Fans:

http://doycetesterman.com/index.php/2012/03/mass-effect-tolkein-and-your-bullS#&$-artistic-process/

Edited by Gelkor

Oh, wait. You got the blood all over your helmet now. 

EVIDENCE

Mass Effect, Star Child was a very literal deus ex machina at the end of the trilogy that, while it (relatively) wrapped up the series completely, it was with little foreshadowing and (initially) very little explanation. So it lead to a rather unsatisfactory ending for a lot of people, especially people who hate lazy deus ex machina endings.   They released more DLC and an extended ending eventually that filled in the blanks nicely (i thought), but Star Child remained.

Guess I have to do an awful lot of googling and youtubing gameplays till I get that.

He does have a masculine voice...

When you fought Nemesis in Dark Sector, she had those masculine whispers similar to Stalker as well.

I think I may have been to some dark side of tumblr somewhere where there's some rule 34 between Ember and Nyx....

Yes, tumblr has some of the darkest draws on any thing, just try search the name of a warframe and brace yourself.

stalker/tenno have no gender 

so i guess stalker is a "it"

WRONG!

Evidence found in-game strongly suggests that the gender of a warframe and the gender that the Tenno inside identifies as actually have no relation to each other, and that Tenno are capable of changing gender at will to wear warframes designed for either gender. A male Tenno could wear a Saryn just as easily as a female could wear a Rhino. I would assume it's the same way with the Stalker. Since the Stalker's warframe is based off of Excalibur, we can assume he/she's physically male when attacking us, but that doesn't influence what gender he/she actually identifies as.