Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Will Have Rollers

Xana69

Hehe nice.

Is it just me or do the devs of the CoD series have their graphical priorities way out of whack? Each game looks worse than the last because they keep improving characters but leaving the environment the same. The disparity is now so large that characters look superimposed onto the frame.

It's like they created the exact opposite of everything COD players wanted IMO...

I've had enough "modern" shooters for a lifetime. Thank god they're moving on a bit from that, I was getting tired of "army guy shoots terrorists in desert".

Wow. I haven't played any call of duty since the second game, but this just might be worth it.

I played Modern Warframe (CoD:4), and it was actually not bad for a shooter. The devs knew what they wanted in a multiplayer shooter, kept it simple, and Id say the game came out well.

Also, dat profile picture.

Hehe nice.

Is it just me or do the devs of the CoD series have their graphical priorities way out of whack? Each game looks worse than the last because they keep improving characters but leaving the environment the same. The disparity is now so large that characters look superimposed onto the frame.

Borderlands: The Call of Duty

It looks horrible... For a COD...

It's like they created the exact opposite of everything COD players wanted IMO...

If I wanted to fight robots and jump around like a ninja I would play a game like Warframe... Bring back the days of MW2 and Black Ops I say!

Are you guys serious?!?! That is not CoD!

Call of Duty: Destiny Ops?

Why is almost every cod now futuristic? 

|

\/

I've had enough "modern" shooters for a lifetime. Thank god they're moving on a bit from that, I was getting tired of "army guy shoots terrorists in desert".

Because that's the new trend (again). BECAUSE FUTURE STUFF IS COOL GUYS RIGHT?! EXPLOSION!

LOOK ROBOTS! BOOM!

I'm sick of futuristic games (and CoD games, the last good one was AW because it has a top tier of guns of which none of them are better at every single task, the only way you could beat someone with any of the top tier guns was either out-skill them or be in your effective range), but I might consider this, because there's a bow and arrow that blows enemies into ludicrous gibs.

Edited by sappinmahsentry

These three year dev cycles have really been helping CoD. Although the one thing I fear is the entire franchise is constantly trying to outdo itself to find out who can make the best future simulator. The three dev studios should be working on something unique.