Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are You Tired Of?

(PSN)geraldy19

- Lack of skill based difficulty.

- Unpolished content release.

- DE busy making new things, while old contents get forgotten.

- DE prefer "band-aid first, if not working, complete re-work" than "really fixng" things.

I'm tired of the EXP distributing system.

Friend weapon without booster 1 dungeon from 0 to 30

I who do the killing with booster same dungeon weapon from 0 to 10

Why?

Because my EXP goes only to my Warframe which i use to kill the enemy's

but the EXP from that kills goes on a shared amount to every weapon of my friend.

IN NUMBERS

I kill Enemys with my WF 100% goes to the WF even if rank 30 already (and formad a few times)

my weapon gets nothing

If someone else kills the enemy the exp is shared between my stuff (depends on how much you wear atm)

Using WF, Primary, Secondary, Melee, Sentinel, Sentinel weapon 16.6% EXP each

by letting some stuff away the % for the single components increase.

Example: Only WF + 1 Weapon = 50% each.

WHY NOT SIMPLY DIVIDE IT FROM THE START AND MAKE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY KILL THE STUFF GET THEIR EXP SHARED ON EVERYTHING TOO.

JFK-sea-of-cabs.jpg

What a Mastery 0~4 is doing at Pluto? Besides leeching.

WARFRAME SUPPORTS LEECHING WITH THAT EXP DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM.

If you wanna level something take Loki with duration build go Draco and do nothing but invis = fast leveling your stuff

Sorry for caps but i'm tired of that EXP system.

The fact that no matter what warframe I use with whatever amount of shields and health, I get absolutely shredded by enemies like level 30 Techs or Ballistas or Scorches but my teammates can just sit and bask in the bullet-storm light show without taking health damage.

My frequent but irregular frame-rate drops to about 3 per second as opposed to my usual 30-60, regularly getting me killed or making me unable to do something urgently when I need to.

Boltor Primes and Synoid Gammacors.

Bleeding out because the Russian teammates I seem only to get or low mastery rankers have no idea how to revive.

Trying to level my weapons in Apollodorus, but I'm put in with MR 0s and they force me to extract after 6 minutes, partly of my own free will because they tend to waste all the life support capsules.

RnG.

Seekers and their ridiculous damage and the perfect aim.

Tar moas, Swarm moas.

Annoying =/= challenging.

Fearing that enough stupid people repeating the same demands will get their demands implemented, much to the detriment of everyone, merely because DE tries to listen to us, even if what is said is completely counter-productive and empty-headed.

New enemies. Seriously............every enemy added over the past few months has been just annoying as all hell.

-cut-

Unwarranted nerfs to Warframes, just because people decide to exploit a bug.

Typhus fanboys. Stop trying to make Tyhpus happen. It's not going to happen.

- Lack of skill based difficulty.

-cut-
- DE busy making new things, while old contents get forgotten.
-cut-

Starting to think I should take a long break from Warframe until I'm no longer p***ed off every time I log out.

Edited by Blackout751

Grind, definitely grind... of course RNG doesn't help that.

It's sort of unsettling how many games these days just slap RNG/grind on stuff (I genuinely regret having gotten Dragonball Xenoverse for instance).  Games that purely reward players based on skillful execution and success are a rarity in general, and especially currently.  I can see some grind and RNG as being justifiable within Warframe due to the fact that it's free to play of course.  But with so many other games using these things it makes games start to feel like a laborious task or chore as opposed to something fun.

stealth and how it currently is. i shoot a corpus right in the head with my maxed suppressed angstrum and he gets blown to bits in front of his buddy who's all like "EAHH? must beh sumthin in th wind... AY LAWRANCE! YA CHECKED THE VENTS YAT!? THIS PLACE MAKEN NOISES AGAIN!!"

then a second later I come across a single osprey who takes one glance at me and fly's away not making a sound that some how alerts the entire base!!

then I enter a vent and there is a moa spinning in circles!  you tell me how I should beat that if I didn't have ash!!

and what if we have a frame that is unable to cloak while we are stuck somewhere like the container closets? or if enemy's spawn right behind us?!

or what we do if the turn around the moment we try to stealth kill them and alert the entire base with their psychic powers? 

is soo frustrating... I can't even win while using ash and a codex scanner...