Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are You Tired Of?

(PSN)geraldy19

Fearing that enough stupid people repeating the same demands will get their demands implemented, much to the detriment of everyone, merely because DE tries to listen to us, even if what is said is completely counter-productive and empty-headed.

And RNG.

Pretty much everything that's already been said...

Well, I have a few disagreements, but those are personal opinions that are mostly baseless, or biased...

EDIT: Actually I thought of one I haven't seen posted yet; 4-Spammers. You know the ones I mean. The Rhino that will stomp a single crawler, the Excal who Javelins a lone Osprey, the Saryn that drops a Miasma on one Crewman, the Loki who disarms right as he gets a syndicate proc, thus wiping the rest of the wave...

Edited by Teqnologyque

RnG.

Tar moas, Swarm moas.

Annoying =/= challenging.

Fearing that enough stupid people repeating the same demands will get their demands implemented, much to the detriment of everyone, merely because DE tries to listen to us, even if what is said is completely counter-productive and empty-headed.

- Lack of skill based difficulty.

- Unpolished content release.

- DE busy making new things, while old contents get forgotten.

- DE prefer "band-aid first, if not working, complete re-work" than "really fixng" things.

Lack of lore...

even after the introduction of simaris.

Extremely repetitive content.

Lack of depth in the game in general.

Nerfs, nerfs, nerfs, increases grind, more grind, some more grind, weighted drop tabels (nothing random about them)

Also the threads that keep popping up about removing serration and damage mods. 

Edited by (PS4)Bowjangelz

Getting tired of the Nerfs.  You have a warframe or weapon just the way you want it with potato and mods and bang...NERF.  Seems to me all I can see is Nerf this Nerf that.  Another thing is the grinding.  Too much grinding. 

Having to wait for countdowns when everyone has already made thier decision to battle or leave. 

Why is there still a counter between waves when everyone has already made thier choice? 

When everyone agree's, immediatlely GO or double time it so it counts down 2x or 3x as fast.

If no unanimous decision then fine, continue countdown.  Those that stay, stay.  Those that go, go.

Not being able to get rid of NAV segments in inventory.  Really, there isn't a delete or remove option? (inv. clutter)

Forced to do crapwing missions to clear a planet.

No option to Show/Hide foundry items (clutter)

Can't search for a player without adding them as friend or inviting.

Chat immediately gone when squad dispands.  Can't tell you how many times someone says something but i miss it because squad dispands.

Not being able to see what player is using what frame up on HUD.  Would be nice to know with simple glance on HUD pub squad make up.

I could go on, but who's listening really?...lol

***EDIT***

one more.  Sometimes you just want to play alone without anyone knowing you are even online and spamming you invites and getting offended that you are not answering them or playing with them.  An option for looking like your offline but still playing would be nice.

Edited by shinebox

I have a few.

This one is a biggie and Llyssa put it too perfectly to put it any other way...

- That most of the devs aren't active on the forums at all.

- That the game's balance seems to have moved toward pure offense since DMG 2.0.

- Everything about the current log-in reward system.

- The Mission Summary.

- Stealth Nerfs.

- The "Limited Time" and "Exclusive" offerings.

- The Weapon and Prime Vaults.

- The fact that DE is more interested in having players purchase plat to use to reduce frustration as opposed to devising strategies that make players want to give them the money instead (Nemesis Nyx is a step in the right direction. Making her limited time is a step backward.).

The sound of Grineers shooting.

Go to some populated grineer mission, and all troughout the match it's TRRRRA TRRRA from 20 of those tear shaped bastards all at the same time from every direction, just TRRRA TRRRA and it never @(*()$ stops because even if you kill them, some more will spawn.

basically i dont really like the grakata's sound effect too much

Edited by Aaira

New enemies. Seriously............every enemy added over the past few months has been just annoying as all hell.

This so much,

i used to play WF for hours every day,...

After Nullifiers, eximus Aincients with auras and grappling hooks, impossible to dodge,

and last,....Bursas..

ive maby played 3 hours the last month...

The game is dead to me....

Edited by D3ST

This so much,

i used to play WF for hours every day,...

After Nullifiers, eximus Aincients with auras and grappling hooks, impossible to dodge,

and last,....Bursas..

ive maby played 3 hours the last month...

The game is dead to me....

The only problem with nullifiers is that they make low RoF weapons near useless. On Corpus/Void missions, I cannot take my Paris Prime anymore.

And most eximus auras are hardly a problem.

Grappling hooks can be dodged, if you are already moving. It's a bit tricky since you already need to be moving at a certain speed for the hook to miss. I'm also pretty sure it can be blocked.

Bursas are not even in the game yet.