Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are You Tired Of?

(PSN)geraldy19

- Lack of skill based difficulty.

- Unpolished content release.

- DE busy making new things, while old contents get forgotten.

- DE prefer "band-aid first, if not working, complete re-work" than "really fixng" things.

^ This guy knows what's up.

Fearing that enough stupid people repeating the same demands will get their demands implemented, much to the detriment of everyone, merely because DE tries to listen to us, even if what is said is completely counter-productive and empty-headed.

The community. We suck. If we could stfu for 5 minutes DE might be a able to finish doing all the content reworks and produce polished content, but because the community pushes them for more content within days of new stuff coming out, they are forced to churn out the half finished crap we get at the moment to shut these people up.

Seekers and their ridiculous damage and the perfect aim.

But worse of that, Shield lancers. Their viper is insane even at low levels, and you can kill him only if you have:

1- a punch trough wep

2- perfect aim.

Also i tried the seeker's Kraken and it sucks... not a bit.

Seeing the same pointless threads over and over.

Not this one, but ones about removing damage mods and such.

Secondly people who have no idea what they are doing. 90% of the time I will end up doing >50% of the damage in a Sechura run with a melee Excal.

And after that I see posts saying excal needs a buff...

And finally campers/afk farmers

Why even play the game if that is how you are going to do it.

They complain about the grind, and then sit in a small room for hours on end repeatedly pressing one or two buttons.

stealth and how it currently is. i shoot a corpus right in the head with my maxed suppressed angstrum and he gets blown to bits in front of his buddy who's all like "EAHH? must beh sumthin in th wind... AY LAWRANCE! YA CHECKED THE VENTS YAT!? THIS PLACE MAKEN NOISES AGAIN!!"

then a second later I come across a single osprey who takes one glance at me and fly's away not making a sound that some how alerts the entire base!!

then I enter a vent and there is a moa spinning in circles!  you tell me how I should beat that if I didn't have ash!!

and what if we have a frame that is unable to cloak while we are stuck somewhere like the container closets? or if enemy's spawn right behind us?!

or what we do if the turn around the moment we try to stealth kill them and alert the entire base with their psychic powers? 

is soo frustrating... I can't even win while using ash and a codex scanner...

My favorite is when you have to open a door, and you just KNOW there is going to be a guy right on the other side of it facing directly at you. So you open the door, with an arrow charged and ready, and plant it right between his eyes. But in that split second between the door opening and you shooting him in the face, he makes a grunt, or something, that alerts everything in the room. 

The most?

The Community in general. It's crap. One of the worst I've seen for a community of this relative size.

Most of you are entitled little brats, to be honest.

^ This.

Also, finding a squad. My connection is crappy, I can't host at all.