The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are You Tired Of?

(PSN)geraldy19

new players who think that pros will protect them through high level missions, just because they asked for a taxi to level up.

tough thing is, even the pros bring there weakest gear to level up.

+RNG, tired of getting keys on a key mission.

IF I WANTED TO DO A T2 CAPTURE, I WOULD HAVE DONE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE BEFORE YOU GIVE IT TO ME ON A T1 EXTERMINATE!!!

I WANT PRIME PARTS, DAMMIT!

Having that sort of mystery in Warframe's story can be great but... only when there's a story. I suspect someday Warframe will have a clear story of some sorts while still having enough vagueness to theorize certain aspects of the universe. Until then I'll keep enjoying the game as I have been doing.

Edited by (PS4)Fac3kick3r_lolz

-High MR players who cant play the game for S#&$e. So many incompetent players nowdays sporting MRs high as 18-20, and I really mean incompetent.

-That one button spamming now is the "standard" way of doing a mission.

-The increase in grind to get newly released things (Knux, Equinox, Mesa, etc).

-Community whining

That's like the whole game dude ;p

overpowered frame abilities/gear that make any mission trivial [being powerful is not bad, but atm the 'balance' is horrid]

incompetent/inconsistent/shallow enemy design/ai that results in 99% cannon fodder or cheap/cheezy invul or 'nullifying' abilities [enemies are either one-shotn bullet sponge monsters or they are harmless fodder]

tired of no user-generated missions and/or a fleshed out holodeck/danger room in dojo/relay where tenno could custom design obstacle courses or whatevs else 

tired of carbon copy relays that break immersion with all 6 syndicates under the same roof

tired of having the awful relays forced down our throats with no way to access teshin/simaris from liset/dojo

tired of tired trial/boss design, FFS dark souls is a thing, boss design is not rocket science, Destiny's 'strikes' are 1000% more entertaining than the awful bosses and trial that we have in WF

tired of codex system that has largely been abandoned in favor of an even more hamfisted shallow grind for even less 'lore', do we really need two different scanners still?

tired of horizontally locked melee and inability of most mid-air melee to be able to hit grineer scanner doors due to bad lvl/tile design/layout

tired of seeing the corny 4-liset extract tiles

tired of not being able to punch/kick with no melee weapon equipped or while a glaive is in flight

also tired of not being able to throw glaive in mid-air or from wall-latch or from zipline [we could have alt-melee since reload is not used, which also means we could have a two button light/hvy melee system instead of the godawful pause/hold system]

tired of all the placeholder content 3yrs in... [phorid, raptor, powerfists, flameblades, etc], DE spent literally 1000s of manhours on arghwing, but the core game still has placeholder content all over the place =/

Edited by CY13ERPUNK