The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Personalities?

LtSprinkulz

I firstly don't see why people think they would mean "talking" by "personalities", and secondly, if they *did* mean that(which I'm pretty sure they didn't), most people seem to really like the conclave cephalons, so you're likely over-reacting.

I'd rather not have another talking thing floating beside me.... Ordis alone was enough and even it got muted within 2 hours aboard my ship.

this^

I would really like this idea, Maybe have them make robot noises like R2-D2 or something.

That would be interesting to see but it would be nice to add some idle animations as another way to express sentinel personality, something like circling around tenno, or sentinel moving away for a distance to check on an object, or even shoot an object for some funny reason, combine appropiate noises with behavior.

Edited by Crimson_Fury

I imagine these would be when using powers, or idles when not firing.

Carrier. Tracks the ground around your feet sniffing. stares intently at ammo you have too much of.

Dethcube. Animated tail starts spinning faster and glows hot as it twitches back and forth looking for targets.

Djinn. Goes over to dead bodies and darts them causing them to do the poison bubbly death fade away.

Helios. Turns sideways to snap containers. Does a cat call robotic whistle like it enjoys what it sees too much. (does not use a scan)

Shade. Looks at you and slowly fades away, then pops back. like "where did I go? HERE I AM!" And seems overly proud of itself.

Wyrm / Wyrm Prime. Forms its body into a circle for a forward spin. Like its bored and trying to amuse itself.

Edited by Firetempest

Carrier. Tracks the ground around your feet sniffing. stares intently at ammo you have too much of.

Dethcube. Animated tail starts spinning faster and glows hot as it twitches back and forth looking for targets.

Djinn. Goes over to dead bodies and darts them causing them to do the poison bubbly death fade away.

Helios. Turns sideways to snap containers. Does a cat call robotic whistle like it enjoys what it sees too much. (does not use a scan)

Shade. Looks at you and slowly fades away, then pops back. like "where did I go? HERE I AM!" And seems overly proud of itself.

Wyrm / Wyrm Prime. Forms its body into a circle for a forward spin. Like its bored and trying to amuse itself.

This. I would love to see this.

I like where this is going especially wrym prime since I only use him and shade. Kubrow personalities would be nice too

Someone's been playing spore.

Not untrue. But its been awhile. I'm thinking like silent movies. You have to be very emotive for your personality if you don't want them to speak. Repetitive motions I think are far more forgiving to a players patients than repetitive audio tracks.