Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

16.5 Hypethread

Habba

Im just looking forward to the fixing the regalia bug.

regalia bug ?

You mean this sigil reseting to default size and position after switching frames ?

What we realy need is a shotgun and snniper fix , which will never  happen .

Gameplay > Cosmetic Problems (atleast for me)

regalia bug ?

You mean this sigil reseting to default size and position after switching frames ?

What we realy need is a shotgun and snniper fix , which will never  happen .

Gameplay > Cosmetic Problems (atleast for me)

Warframe, Update 36.92.50 Shotguns now only have 49% damage falloff and snipers now deal 2 extra damage.

ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้༼◉Д◉༽ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็ Its not going to be u17 today ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้༼◉Д◉༽ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็

ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้༼◉Д◉༽ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็ Its not going to be u17 today ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้༼◉Д◉༽ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็

U20 comes in two hundered seconds.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE THINGS GOING OUT OF THE POST????

ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้༼◉Д◉༽ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็

^ man, this guy has two cups of coffee. I'm so jealous right now.

Also, hyped!

IT would be awesome, but I'm afraid it won't happen.

I don't have much to do in the game right now, I'd really love something new!

If we will get 16.5 today the chance that the Event will feature sharkwing is really high, probably with another set of element/status mods.

If we will get 16.5 today the chance that the Event will feature sharkwing is really high, probably with another set of element/status mods.

Well that's for sure, 16.5 is definitely related to an underwater event, but still after the last [DE]Drew it seems unlikely to get 16.5 today or this week...

Edited by siralextraffo

I am pretty sure they said it will be sabotage 2.0, i doubt that it will be sharkwing sabotage.

"We hope you've enjoyed this sneak peek of what's lurking below in Update 16.5. There's still a bit of time before its release."

Sadly that quote from the Building Warframe thing doesn't leave me hopeful =(

"We hope you've enjoyed this sneak peek of what's lurking below in Update 16.5. There's still a bit of time before its release."

Sadly that quote from the Building Warframe thing doesn't leave me hopeful =(

"A bit of time" can mean anything between a few hours or weeks.