The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Rating Do You Give Warframe?

Duyet

I think the concept is great, but DE took the game in the wrong direction. There are hundreds of weapons, but it all feels the same. The end result is the same in the death of enemies, so why filled the game with hundreds of these diluted, similar pool of weaponry? There are over 20 suits, but the abilities feel too similar- either they're CC or nukes. I guess I am saying it has quantity, but not quality. I mean, the lore is kind of weird. At first, it said the Tenno gained super powers and the suits are built to help them control. Now with the newer suits, it is implied that the suits give the Tenno these abilities. Then we have these huge maps that are super laggy. This game is basically just a laggy grind to use hundreds of similar weapons that lacks a solid story behind it, just to get mastery levels. The only good things are that you can customize stuff and it has some cool-looking designs. It has that wow factor for people new to this game, then the repetitive and similarities make it very boring.

I am not trying to bash your favorite game or whatever; this is just my honest opinion on this game. The last time I played was during the last days of the Bursa event, and it felt more like a chores than enjoying the game, which I hacked the robot of the fake mustache guy.

After nearly 2 years of playing, I give it a final rating of 4.5/10 because I think it's either a 4 or a 5. Now don't flame me and tell me to quit because that's my business. I am just wondering how much rating do you give Warframe  This is all opinion so please don't get defensive.

M8 I r8 8/8 thats gr8

Honestly this is one of the better games I played.

8/10 Lore (Detailed, keeps people second guessing)

8/10 Graphics (Amazing)

8/10 Concept (As a Sci-Fi game few come close to the concept of Warframe)

0/10 RnG (Self-explanatory)

7/10 Initial Gameplay (Exhilarating and fun at first)

2/10 Sustained Gameplay (Then gets sort of repetitive)

3/10 Balance (Self-explanatory)

Overall rating: 3.141592653589795.../10 7.5/10.

Edited by X3Evanescence

Something that really needs to be improved or added into the game are storyline quests, imo.

Like, what happens after you finish Vor's Prize? Who and what exactly is the Lotus that speaks to you through your head? Why is everyone trying to kill you? Its not that we dont know all the answers to these but a fleshed out story questline that at least takes a substantial bit of time to complete would save a player a lot of wiki browsing.

I'd give it an 8.5/10. It has it's issues, but the devs do what they can to take care of them and keep them bearable. As for all weapons/frames feeling the same. (E.g. CC/etc) I'd love to see an idea for 20+ completely different frame skillsets that still offer balanced gameplay, and works to begin with. Not hating here, just trying to point out how incredibly difficult it is. (for real though, if you have an idea post it- I'm sure everyone in the community would love a good idea to come out so DE can use it...)

if warframe was being developed by a different company it would get probably 4 or 6. because warframe is being lovingly crafted and tailored and grown by the DE staff I would call it a 9 or a 10 cause I know the game will change every 2 or so months and eventually if I can wait for it, everything will get updated and fixed 

I am not sure if I should rate WF,since it is not finished.

But as of now,I would give it a overall rating of 7/10.

Review -

+ Graphics (High quality graphics,especially compared to other F2P games)

+ Choices of how to play (Lots of Weapons and frames to choose from)

+ Gameplay Mechanics (Excluding Archwing since its still far from complete)

- Storyline (Boring Story/No Story. Lore not incorporated in gameplay properly)

- Repetitive (Obviously)

- Grindy due to RNG being used way too often.

After nearly 2 years of playing, I give it a final rating of 4.5/10 because I think it's either a 4 or a 5. Now don't flame me and tell me to quit because that's my business. I am just wondering how much rating do you give Warframe. This is all opinion so please don't get defensive.

Well, least you have been playing it for 2 years.

Warframe = 10/10 -- GOTY 2014, and possibly 2015 for me the way things are looking thus far with close contenders being MK X, and / or Bloodborne.  I really enjoy Evolve too, but it simply doesn't have the content to compete.  I REALLY love Evolve though! :-)  If that game had more variety it would be amazing!  

That is simply my opinion.  

For a Free to play, this game is insannnnnneeee, and actually is better (in my opinion)  than alot of Pay to play games out there at the moment.

Again, this is my opinion.  I can't get enough of it.  Been here since day one of ps4 launch, and the amount of work that goes into keepiing this game fresh is astounding!

Also, moving this to feedback.

7/10. All it needs now is to decrease VOID grind, add at least a dozen new VOID rooms (or a entirely new VOID tileset, using the same elements as doors, lockers and containers) and put the NEW weapons on the enemies for their use, as Corpus using pentas and opticors, Grineer using grinloks and mareloks, etc. The grineer galleon also would be better with some new rooms and corridors. And remove that purple tint on some nodes because the game looks horrible with it.