Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Vandal Is Supposedly Coming To Wf China [Megathread]

cary2010haha

The only thing worth getting upset about is if they get new exclusive content that isn't just a reskin.

I could care less about them rereleasing items or new skins or even stat tweaks. It's a different market, didn't balance.

I would be upset of they got unique animations or a unique class of weapons, or unique tile sets, etc.

That's the kind of stuff to get &!$$ed about.

don;t worry, china just do copy cats, they just change the name and the color and put it back as all new items V.V

Chinese Warframe, AKA 'Star Armor', is pretty much not the game we're playing. This kind of thing neither surprises me or bothers me.

If it makes you feel better, it's not like you'll be seeing these guys in-game.

Hey, don;t lie to everyone and yourself, they use Warframe in their Brand, with Lotus sign

can you said we never meet PS4 and X1 's player so they and not WF?

and breaking the word become not breaking the word V.V so chinartifice

Edited by Cary2010haha

Pay to Win.

When you have to pay to get the most powerful things.

Well, I'm stopping here, I'm going on your side and not gonna do anything further until DE says something.

Is it p2w if you can get the items in game via long and boring grinds?

I can't think of many games that are actually p2w

Even if China gets it....that's justified.

Even a Excalibur Prime would be justified...why? Because China has no chance of ever being a real part of our ecosystem by the looks of it. 

For consoles it was at least initially planned...and all the other PC regions all play on the same client...so a late re-release wouldn't really justify it...but China...China has NOTHING to do with us...ZERO. 
They will basically play "Star Armor" in their own...potentially very modified version. 

It's only fair to give China a chance to get all this old stuff...since on PC "World" edition...your fault if you didn't join the game early enough. Console people could also have played the PC version and ported...their loss. 
But China? Not only will China end up with a game different from ours...the original isn't even really available to them and the few chinese IN China playing the Global version will probably be able to confirm this....China still tries hard blocking foreign things and forces restrictive policies even on GAMES and CONSOLES. 
(PS4 and Xbox one are pretty much the first foreign consoles to come to China in decades if I'm not mistaken, and just to release a foreign titles in China you need to basically make a deal with a Chinese company first just so you're allowed to bring your game there...even the giant Riot games/LoL had to bend down to this rule...and yes, their client was modified at first)

Also...it almost feels like OP has an problem with the Chinese and not the items itself...

Edited by Shehriazad

Even if China gets it....that's justified.

Even a Excalibur Prime would be justified...why? Because China has no chance of ever being a real part of our ecosystem by the looks of it. 

For consoles it was at least initially planned...and all the other PC regions all play on the same client...so a late release wouldn't really justify it...but China...China has NOTHING to do with us...ZERO. 

They will basically play "Star Armor" in their own...potentially very modified version. 

It's only fair to give China a chance to get all this old stuff...since on PC "World" edition...your fault if you didn't join the game early enough. Console people could also have played the PC version and ported...their loss. 

But China? Not only will China end up with a game different from ours...it wasn't even really playable for them.

how can you have that.....logic? Those "Chinese" have play with us over 2 years V.V we never shut they from our server.  So how can they "has no chance of ever being a real part of our ecosystem by the looks of it."

how can you have that.....logic? Those "Chinese" have play with us over 2 years V.V we never shut they from our server.  So how can they "has no chance of ever being a real part of our ecosystem by the looks of it."

Chinese Warframe is a separate entity, unlike consoles or any other region it will be totally separate.

Hey Tenno - merged everything into a megathread here! 

As you may know, the Braton Vandal was sold as a celebratory item for ‘Open Beta Weekend’ back in Warframe’s early days in 2013. We did this at the time to stress-test our servers in a simulated ‘Open Beta’ environment. Recently some images have popped up using the Braton Vandal in the context of China’s Closed-Beta Warframe announcement website. We asked the team for clarification, and what we know is that the Chinese Warframe Closed Beta will follow the same ‘stress-test’ path. The Braton Vandal may be offered as an incentive to participate in the Closed version of the game as well as to stress test the infrastructure and systems set up for Warframe in China.

If used, the Braton Vandal is for promotional and testing purposes only, and will be removed from inventories once the Closed Beta phase of testing has been completed. 

Intresting to know thier bringing back things just for China servers and seems unfair if you ask me if the Xbox One and PS4 groups didn't get a chance for this. Then again it might be region related and if thats the case prep yourself for China getting a shot at Excalibur Prime sometime in the future, that would be one heated debate.

PS: Hope it really is just for testing purposes, if not again we might have a western region rage going on.

Edited by Monybags33

As you may know, the Braton Vandal was sold as a celebratory item for ‘Open Beta Weekend’ back in Warframe’s early days in 2013. We did this at the time to stress-test our servers in a simulated ‘Open Beta’ environment. Recently some images have popped up using the Braton Vandal in the context of China’s Closed-Beta Warframe announcement website. We asked the team for clarification, and what we know is that the Chinese Warframe Closed Beta will follow the same ‘stress-test’ path. The Braton Vandal may be offered as an incentive to participate in the Closed version of the game as well as to stress test the infrastructure and systems set up for Warframe in China.

If used, the Braton Vandal is for promotional and testing purposes only, and will be removed from inventories once the Closed Beta phase of testing has been completed. 

So, it still return , when you said it;ll never return

why Braton Vandal as so many other weapons you can choice? return 1 second is returned. and never return is never,

Thank you for the official word.

Alright, calm down guys, it's not the end of the world.

Could you please just lock any chinaframe threads ? Do it enough times and people might finally get the point that whatever happens in China stays in China and won't affect our game in any way.

Edited by kiteohatto

But... what kind of incentive is a ghost weapon you can only use for testing? Well I'm sure that will make some people happy I guess.

*no fun allowed meme here*

why Braton Vandal as so many other weapons you can choice? return 1 second is returned. and never return is never,

They have only ever said that about founder gear. Vandals are not founder gear. And still, basically a different game.

Edited by Firetempest

Warframe and Star Armor are not identical games. Warframe China will have a bunch of differences, like having it's own separate story tailored to the Chinese.

They don't even call the Game Warframe, it's 'Star Armor' to them.

Warframe and Star Armor are not identical games. Warframe China will have a bunch of differences, like having it's own separate story tailored to the Chinese.

They don't even call the Game Warframe, it's 'Star Armor' to them.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/34118850572961309/BD5727E5E6FEFA49D651D2EF80D9A484E3C69D7B/

omg , your lie skill is going to north Korea lvl

or thats why u qualify the post V,V

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/34118850572961309/BD5727E5E6FEFA49D651D2EF80D9A484E3C69D7B/

omg , your lie skill is going to north Korea lvl

or thats why u qualify the post V,V

Well, Star Armor just released - all these Chinese folks never got an actual shot at getting all those items. Not only are we giving them a chance to do so out of fairness, we're then completely revoking most of that fairness. Chances are the Gorgon Wraith and all that jazz will be snatched away like the Braton Vandal and then never appear again, ever

How on earth can you complain?

I'll give you a shot to take a guess as to what it says in Chinese.

who cares, it's eng name is Warframe V.V and they do......................"non-identification tran." long time ago

Well, Star Armor just released - all these Chinese folks never got an actual shot at getting all those items. Not only are we giving them a chance to do so out of fairness, we're then completely revoking most of that fairness. Chances are the Gorgon Wraith and all that jazz will be snatched away like the Braton Vandal and then never appear again, ever

How on earth can you complain?

nope, I just saying about the Braton Vandal and

Blata said CN WF is not WF but it's icon have "WarFrame"

other event weapon, they should get it in events, and thats fine

Edited by Cary2010haha

I'll laugh my behind off if that rubedo rhino is like some kind of founder pack. Then cry because it includes Rubedo Galatine.. Sold mine on the steam market to buy a game 85% off lol.

They... they don't even get to keep them.

Why in the world are you upset? Tell me. Please. Because I can't even begin to understand your point of view right now.

who cares, it's eng is Warframe V.V and they do......................"non-identification tran." long time ago

nope, I just saying about the Braton Vandal and

Blata said CN WF is not WF but it's icon have "WarFrame"

other event weapon, they should get it in events, and thats fine

I swear to Cthulhu I don't understand 70% of this man's posts.