Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need Some People To Cry With Me.

_Absolom_

Since its release, I still haven't managed to pick up a Despair blueprint.

Nearing 1800 hours.

No Hate or Despair.

But enough Detron parts to build it twice more. And I already own two Detrons.

Is there any reason as to why we still aren't allowed to trade Stalker/G3/Harvester weapon blueprints? :/

Silly Soulswipe.

That would reduce the grind.

We can't have that.

Is there any reason as to why we still aren't allowed to trade Stalker weapon blueprints? :/

Its a conspiracy, they want you to buy the £35 what stalker pack for the last weapon you need.

Dunno about the Harvester and G3 ones though, maybe it's just reasons...

Silly Soulswipe.

That would reduce the grind.

We can't have that.

Its a conspiracy, they want you to buy the £35 what stalker pack for the last weapon you need.

Point taken.

Also Monkey, I was seriously considering that every time I had the plat.

Actually,yes...I am considering to buy the What Stlaker bundle. I got my Dread and Despair at around U11. I started playing at U9. But still now,after 1500 hours,I am yet to get Hate.

Moreover,I haven't seen stalker for about 1 and half months now,although I regularly do missions,both Void and normal ones.

Apparently,when I play on my Cousin's account,RNG seems to be better. But it's very bad for me. My cousin has just 250 hours. This has led me to the conclusion that more MR,more hours you have,RNG gets worse. I know I can not prove it,but I am sure many of you guys feel the same way.

I'll just laugh at you since I've got my Stalker set when I was still playing less than 100h and was still MR2. >:D

However I can guess how you all feel. My friend, that has started playing about the same time as I did got them while he was MR14, after about year of playing.

I have a bunch of copies of the Stalker's gear but they're all old. I've been marked a long time and just never see him. :/

I mostly play on Mercury either leveling stuff or messing with noobs so maybe that's all it is.