Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Pvp 2.0 Horrible Experience So Far...

Annoying_killah

So i really tried to like PvP 2.0 but i think it's way too unbalanced to enjoy. So far 70% of my games have been 5-0 / 0-5
And as unbalanced weapons goes, everyone's using:

melee: Gram,kokage, Prime Bo 

secondary: dual cestra, Lex prime 

Primary: Tonkor

Unbalanced Teams (+ It's a Russian team):

7Y9M9Av.jpg

End Results: (ps. I have no idea what they are saying)

7LV1aJZ.jpg

because of how people are wired to play the game thus far, MUST USE BEST GEAR TO GET MOST KILLS. Rather then using what is fun, there will always be new load outs that will be popular and everyone will use it. for this to stop happening all powers need to be stripped from gameplay.. i do miss battlefield bad company 2 sometimes.

because of how people are wired to play the game thus far, MUST USE BEST GEAR TO GET MOST KILLS. Rather then using what is fun, there will always be new load outs that will be popular and everyone will use it. for this to stop happening all powers need to be stripped from gameplay.. i do miss battlefield bad company 2 sometimes.

But no weapons are fun to use...

Pub stomp isn't difficult.

Also the one with the Tonkor and Cestras has the least kills.

I think that I already have played against this (probably) premates... If I remember right than it was hard to carry against them, but I never got a bad kd, so ... Just try to improve, you have to search for your faults and not for cheap excuses to become better. 

Edited by Feyangol

Tonkor isn't the only problem.

Bratons, Somas, Latrons are extremely unbalanced weapons which require the least skill to make a massacre.

And after that another big problem is the Ability Spam.

Yep, I saw it coming ...

Let's see when people create more threads to nerf this weapons, I knew that this would be the next weapons ...

Edited by Feyangol

So...if Tonkor, Braton, Soma, Latron are all issues that require little skill to defeat players, maybe even including Lex and Kogake, Furax and Gram, does that mean the weapons are OP, or that the devs meant for players to be able to be downed quickly and it takes more skill and acrobatics to stay alive?

Online matchmaking always has pub stomping, I pub stomp in gears,halo,titanfall,ut, etc.... But its always gratifying to stop pubstompers single-handely ;)

I suggest trying it again with a team, you don't need voice chat, just a good understanding of each others play styles.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed image

It aktually seem pretty fair to me (besides the fact that excalibur is too squishy)

seeing the ways i kill people and the ways they kill me, the game seems actually balanced if you know what your doing. sure there still ale some flaws for example that excalibur is too squishy and that excalibur is too squishy, but i think pvp is on a good way specially with the movement update in sight.