Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dragon Nikana Is So Awesome!

Yeah! <3 the Decisive Judgement stance. Blind Justice looks awkward IMHO.

This is how I run with Dragon Nikana!

It's a great weapon, indeed.

Orthos Prime is still the best weapon ingame though.

That would be the Dakra Prime with Crimson Dervish stance, my friend. The Orthos can't kill with 1 hit after 40 mins T3/4S with Loki, but the Dakra can. And don't get me started on the combo that ends with the finisher opening attack.

Range is good on the Orthos but the damage just drops off fast.

I think you're in the minority here. It's a beautiful weapon which fits the Tenno aesthetic perfectly.

I think so... I was actually worried if I should really voice my opinion.... maybe I'd end up being torn apart by angry nikana fanboys.

I'm more of a fan of any weapon with Tempo Royale.

I think so... I was actually worried if I should really voice my opinion.... maybe I'd end up being torn apart by angry nikana fanboys.

I think it looks fine, I just wish we had actually fun stances.

Right now my favorite weapons are the Scindo Prime w/ Tempo Royale, Tonbo, and Redeemer.

Edited by sappinmahsentry

I'm more of a fan of any weapon with Tempo Royale.

I think it looks fine, I just wish we had actually fun stances.

Right now my favorite weapons are the Scindo Prime w/ Tempo Royale, Tonbo, and Redeemer.

Scindo prime... still haven't got my hands on that darn blade yet.

You wouldn't be torn since that would require the blade to not be perfectly sharp. You would get slashed apart though. There is a difference.

You wouldn't be torn since that would require the blade to not be perfectly sharp. You would get slashed apart though. There is a difference.

HAhaaha XD okay....

But I'd easily block your ... japanese butter knifes with my glorious Orthos prime *shinyyyyyy*

Edited by WEREsandrock

HAhaaha XD okay....

But I'd easily block your ... japanese butter knifes with my glorious Orthos prime *shinyyyyyy*

I would rather just shank you on my Loki with my Fanged primes. /shrug In all seriousness, I have been cut by a non-sharpened blade before. It was painful. I would prefer a sharp knife any day.

That would be the Dakra Prime with Crimson Dervish stance, my friend. The Orthos can't kill with 1 hit after 40 mins T3/4S with Loki, but the Dakra can. And don't get me started on the combo that ends with the finisher opening attack.

Range is good on the Orthos but the damage just drops off fast.

Dakra has higher damage than Orthos Prime and yet, it doesn't even come close to Orthos Prime when we're talking killing efficiency.

The only melee weapons that can compete against Orthos Prime are the other polearms (Orthos, Serro, Tonbo).

Orthos Prime true potential comes from its insane range and slide attack. Especially from fast-slides.

Since you pointed out 40 mins of T3S / T4S, Orthos Prime does great in an hour long run.

7UiOV0E.png

I'd like to be proven wrong, but from what I experienced for the past two years by playing melee-only, Orthos Prime is currently the best. And yes, I do have all the melee weapons and stances (except for Four Riders stance).

if you cant kill  an enemy with orthos p in one hit at 40 mins and above you clearly haven't modded it right or just using quick melee which can down level 100 with a one hit slam or slide attack without chanelling. and there is a reason why many players that has all these weapons still falls back to orthos p because its that good.