Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Do, If You Turned Around Right Now And Seen This.

Monsterwithin

I always have my Taurus Judge with me, even in my home. So...probably gonna kick him in the balls repeatedly until I shoot them off and allow him to live for the rest of his life that way.

Of course I will call an ambulance for him. I don't want him to just die...

Yes, this is my real go to protection plan if anyone enters my hoose. 

I always have my Taurus Judge with me, even in my home. So...probably gonna kick him in the balls repeatedly until I shoot them off and allow him to live for the rest of his life that way.

Of course I will call an ambulance for him. I don't want him to just die...

Yes, this is my real go to protection plan if anyone enters my hoose. 

Nice.

I'd carry but my old work sidearm is too big for comfortable continuous wear.

But, I'd probably scream and then kick as hard as I could and then run for my run.

Nice.

I'd carry but my old work sidearm is too big for comfortable continuous wear.

But, I'd probably scream and then kick as hard as I could and then run for my run.

Funny thing is that I was one of those idiots who didn't know how to handle a gun. Took a shot at a firing range with a 9mm they had to try guns out and ricochet when I fired and smacked my face with it. Luckily my friend convinced me to only try 1 bullet at a time beforehand. 

You don't thinks it's cruel to make sure he lives?

Funny thing is that I was one of those idiots who didn't know how to handle a gun. Took a shot at a firing range with a 9mm they had to try guns out and ricochet when I fired and smacked my face with it. Luckily my friend convinced me to only try 1 bullet at a time beforehand. 

You don't thinks it's cruel to make sure he lives?

Nope.  I'd make sure he survived as well.

My first time shooting was with a Glock 17, lots of fun.  My instructor said I had a talent for shooting because I managed to not only hit the target my first time, but had a nice tight grouping.  I've only gotten better since. XD