The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redeemer Prime

AeonWolf

hey

i got bored again...

and i assumed that Redeemer was a Tenno weapon since it requires vasto and dual skana ._.

so anyway tried to make a prime version of it and here's the result

tumblr_no2rai7acW1tsqooko1_1280.jpg

personally i feel like it's a lot better than the Dragon Nikana Prime i made which you can find

here

i tried to add more gold parts and tried to make it look a bit more organic and i kind of used soma prime for reference so you can see little parts of soma prime in it xD

anyway hope you enjoy :)

I don't see it.

At all.

You just described the majority of prime weapons.

Prime weapons have distinctly different models. See Latron Prime, Burston Prime, Paris Prime, Orthos Prime. This looks more like the case of Dakra Prime, which is essentially the same as its non-prime except for extra shiny.

Warframes are the ones that only get different textures and additional shiny bits as attachments rather than a completely new model.

That said, I do dig this concept. Don't get me wrong, it's just that there's a tendency with official content to introduce distinct difference into the shapes of Primes and this concept could be mistaken for a re-skin if it weren't for the small details that slightly change its silhouette.

Edited by Artarrwen

• 3 months later...