Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, The New Bow "daikyu".

Rexlars

You asked, I Answered.   Telling us to "Suck It" doesn't make it untrue.

Irony: he is a vet as well, so if he wants all vets to "suck it".... Well, I'm sure he will find someone to "suck" from.

Edited by Kao-Snake

Irony: he is a vet as well, so if wants all vets to "suck it".... Well, I'm sure he will find someone to "suck" from.

You, Sir (or Ma'am) recieve +3 Cookies just for that. *bow*

Now all you have to do is invent the Cookie-Over-TCP/IP Protocol.

Cant Quick-Fire

More slow than you can believe. (0.421 with a maxed Speed Trigger)

Of course high status chance

Very slow

Cant hold it in a drawn position for more than 5 seconds or it unloads for you

Very fast projectile speed

Slow.

Yes it has high base damage, but without crits that means next to nothing for a bow.

Very little projectile arc, on par with the Dread or maybe a bit less arc

And its extremely slow.

I do not like it at all. :/

I wasn't expecting (was hoping..HA >_>) it to be any good.  All those people who get things nerf'd A.S.A.P. maybe you guys can get DE to buff this weapon A.S.A.P.

:^)

This is all GREAT news! Minus how slow it is. I'm sure I'll like it regardless though, since I love bows in general. Thanks all. 

I agree, I too love all the bows and in my opinion it looks like this was designed to be a more unique addition to the arsenal for people who use the bows, more so then an all around go-to primary

Edited by Efro_D_Siac

I'm finding it to be a heavy hitter with status utility.

Can you imagine proccing Viral EVERY FRIGGING TIME?!?!?!

Protip: you won't. The bow still has puncture, slash and impact damage. Also, being slow as heck means you won't get a lot of procs in a certain time.

As a vet, ( I'm only rank 10, but have been playing since the beginning ) I've always cared more about the looks more than the usability, and even though it has a low crit chance I think this wep may be end game viable because of the status chance.

Also this wep is sexy so imma use it

I don't have used yet but I guess it would be like the Cernos.

A really beautiful bow but with some problems.

However I think is not fair comparing Daikyu to Dread; The stalker's bow is a special weapon, You should wait the prime version of this weapon to make comparisons

Edited by _BUSHIDO_

As a vet, ( I'm only rank 10, but have been playing since the beginning ) I've always cared more about the looks more than the usability, and even though it has a low crit chance I think this wep may be end game viable because of the status chance.

Also this wep is sexy so imma use it

I don't rate status chance that high because it doesn't instant kill things. Only crits and damage do.

More than likely the people using this weapon will complain because they can't get any kills.  So a buff will happen soon.  

And if you are using this weapon, I'll make sure of it.  Make sure of what?  You'll figure it out :^)

*Patiently waits for someone to use this in T4DEF Wave 20 and have the most kills with the weapon excluding WF powers*

:^)

I prefer burst over dots though since burst takes care of the immediate threat.

I understand, that's why I prefer usin my tiberon in raids or t4d

I'm just tryin to justify this weapons pros because it looks nice