Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Case To Help Alad V.

I am allowed to feel remorse for my foes; Alad V has proven to accept Tenno help before, perhaps with nowhere else to turn he may accept us as his allies. Even if there is no proper cure or it is planned to be used for deadly purposes, Alad V will only continue to lose if he continues to scheme; if it is pure in intention, Alad V may become a useful ally to us.

Scars from what he's done will remain, but we must always look to what can be done in the now in order to prepare for the future. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Plus Nef is just a low-life scammer; the most despicable of life-styles. I'd rather help the man who had it all and lost it, and may have learned from the mistakes, than fight for the man who will become what the prior man once was.

If he fails us this time, then we can could truly give up on him.

Also, what if we got the serum for him, and he successfully uses it, and becomes good. Maybe he could create an Infestation Syndicate? Onus Tysis, anyone?

Edited by Krion112

We need to help Alad. After what he's done, the Corpus aren't going to take him back and fund him. Obviously the Grineer won't ally him cause we're stealing from them right now! And after what Alad's gone through, I don't think he want to be with the Infested.

That leaves one reasonable option, us. Having someone like Alad could seriously help our knowledge against two factions; the trade secrets of the Corpus and the hidden thoughts of the Infested.

I'm sure we still have a room or two spare for him in our Relay... so he can continue bring us more Wraith and Infested weapons to help us in our fights.

You have my potato!!!!! Thougth i dont understand why Alad V want to cure himself, its supposed that he was controlled by the infestation and lost his mind.

More likely he was being nudged by the infestation. Think Saryn in the first Mass Effect where he was being manipulated and nudged through indoctrination but not 100% mind controlled.

Never forget what Alad V has done to our Brothers and Sisters

Does he really deserve another chance?

Actually... I think we should thank him for giving our frames some of the cool dangles (and now we can even wear them with the Syandana of choice... Only hope he could do the same with other frames as well :P

Dear Tenno: There is a clone lab that will totally... uh... cure me... of my current, glorious affliction. Yeah, that's the ticket. Go get me that clone research so that I may uh... not... clone... my new strain of infested.

Edited by Snorkenhaufer

Dear Tenno: There is a clone lab that will totally... uh... cure me... of my current, glorious affliction. Yeah, that's the ticket. Go get me that clone research so that I may uh... not... clone... my new strain of infested.

The point stands.  He's still lost a huge amount of power and even if he recoups from our help, he'll still only regain what he's lost.

We've all been betrayed and harvested by Alad, even sent to kill the infestation he started on the universe and we also had nothing but conflict with him why should we help a man that only brings us suffering my fellow tenno's. I believe our path is set we should support Nef Anyo not because of him but out pride as tenno and our love for lasers! 

How many of our brothers and sisters have been sacrificed for his sake of the Zanuka Project, how many pain staking torture sessions has he issued on Valkyr and Mesa what other warframe does he have captive and will be violated due to letting this parasite who shown what he is now and always has been from joining the infested a monster. Let use Join Nef anyo and Purge him the lasers will be our calling card of light to shuffle the darkness that has stained out universe which is Alad V. He is nothing but a shell of a man there was no cure for the infested there never was any, we must end this plague now once and for all.

Never forget what Alad V has done to our Brothers and Sisters

Does he really deserve another chance?

That Valkyr thing is fanart, that Mesa is not even a Tenno (just an empty warframe controlled by the infested), that Excalibur doesn't matter, he's one in more than a million Tenno, he can be replaced easily.

Why would Alad V want Grineer cloning tech? Infested could spawn and multiply way faster than any Grineer Cloning facility! If it's just Tyl's research he's after, Operation Breeding Grounds showed a far more effective way to create more powerful Infested.

I am allowed to feel remorse for my foes; Alad V has proven to accept Tenno help before, perhaps with nowhere else to turn he may accept us as his allies. Even if there is no proper cure or it is planned to be used for deadly purposes, Alad V will only continue to lose if he continues to scheme; if it is pure in intention, Alad V may become a useful ally to us.

Scars from what he's done will remain, but we must always look to what can be done in the now in order to prepare for the future. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Plus Nef is just a low-life scammer; the most despicable of life-styles. I'd rather help the man who had it all and lost it, and may have learned from the mistakes, then fight for the man who will become what the prior man once was.

If he fails us this time, then we can could truly give up on him.

^I agree with this sentiment, which is why I'll be helping Alad once this comes to consoles.

The potential for an ally in a brilliant scientist (say what you will about his way of doing things but the guy IS smart) and a potential cure for the infested all the while screwing over both factions, in my opinion, far outweigh helping Nef (and by extension the Corpus) and dooming one person out of useless spite.

The way I see it is:

Helping Alad:

-Potential ally

-Screwing over the Grineer and Corpus instead of just the Grineer

-Potential cure for the Infested

-Cool gun

Helping Nef:

-Cool gun

-The satisfaction of killing Alad

I'll admit, there is a possibility that siding with him could backfire, there's definitely a possibility, but I'm willing to hedge my bets on the guy whose lost everything than the guy whose entire character is a living Eddie Guerrero quote: "I lie, I cheat, I steal!"

Edited by (PS4)SteampunkJester