Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

Take your health and shields and multiply them by five, that's what you have when you iron skin now, and for a guy like me that has Redirection 8 pretty much nothing is a threat, even without iron skin

Too bad Iron Skin doesn't affect health damage.

soo... because of poor design choices, it's ok to KILL people? what kinda psycho are you? Where I come from, you tell people what they did wrong, they work to fix it, everything is better.

edit: ah it was a "joke". keep in mind, unless it's obvious, sarcasm doesn't really work over the internet. we can't hear your voice, and it sure didn't read like sarcasm.

Nope. It's just that people are too soft nowadays, you're all spoiled you know that? Never being exposed to danger has dulled your senses.

Oh and I'm from Brooklyn NY. Harlem is 80x more worse of course.

My radial blast can kill anything under 30 in one hit, plus it has the coolest animation in the game

When I use Flow I can radial blast 4-5 times in a row if I so pleased, which is more than enough to vaporize most enemy groups

Cool edit, too bad I saw it

I'm referring to people saying Rhino is completely useless now, which just plain is not the case

Iron Skin really needed a nerf, because 20~ seconds of complete invincibility just plain isn't balanced

Now, I do see that you still get knocked down and stunned and whatnot, I don't like that but I would think they might change that back

And even if they don't, 80% damage resist is a LOT, do you even realize what that amounts to

Take your health and shields and multiply them by five, that's what you have when you iron skin now, and for a guy like me that has Redirection 8 pretty much nothing is a threat, even without iron skin

Rhino was &!$$ easy before this patch and he's still &!$$ easy now, if this tiny nerf is enough to make you quit the game then good riddance, maybe a better player will take your slot in my match

I made the edit BECAUSE I wanted you to see it ;)  Now, maybe against garbage enemies he is still "&!$$ easy", but if you start getting into tougher enemies where every point counts, then, yes, he is useless.  Mostly because other 'frames can do what he is supposed to do, but better.  And again, if you haven't played him extensively, please don't comment.

Too bad people are too dumb to not walk into the poison cloud

Too bad there's no one else with enough balls to go revive that dying comrade in that poison cloud other than Rhino. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I feel bad for the people who reset already before taking into account the market changes...

I totally agree.  They should make a PSA about it.  I have been waiting for this reset for weeks, now I'm not gonna use it because it would be paramount to suicide. 

Nope. It's just that people are too soft nowadays, you're all spoiled you know that? Never being exposed to danger has dulled your senses.

Oh and I'm from Brooklyn NY. Harlem is 80x more worse of course.

soo... that makes it ok to just kill people then over something as stupid as a bad update to a videogame?

So much alloy plate needed for even basic weapons... Ya'll done messed up now!

But seriously, I hope this gets majorly tweaked soon.

this, very much this.

How new player supposed to catch up if even the old weapons which they are now rarely used by higher rank player is blueprint only ?

I need to craft skana. Really ?

Of the 5 I have Rhino is the simplest to play, so yes, rhino is my main frame right now because I've done everything there is to do in the game

I only log in to do alerts

Then Basically you dont play anymore. Why Trolling ppl that actually care about their Main warframe??.We KNOW Rhino only ability that make him playable was Iron skin cuz the rest of his abilitys are freaking useless and a waste of energy. IF you play him as a Tank then you know his speed is no joke at all.