Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

dont care about pvp in dojo.. its only duel .. noone skill should be changed because this.. omg.

Now i can sell my Banshiee ... worthless .. cant kill 30 lvl grineers and die during 4th skill... 

well, you've lost your player. Terrible update. I am playing solo much more, then online. Rhino was the best choose for me. I spend 50 hour to get him and what now, It's useless. Deleting game from my computer it's the best way to not start nervous. Bye bye.

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, May 18, 2013 - Cleanup
Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, May 18, 2013 - Cleanup

well, you've lost your player. Terrible update. I am playing solo much more, then online. Rhino was the best choose for me. I spend 50 hour to get him and what now, It's useless. Deleting game from my computer it's the best way to not start nervous. Bye bye.

And nothing of value was lost.

Look i love most off this update...

Except the weapon prices. I know you guys need to earn money but this is just stupid. From an action co op game with additional resource gathering you guys switched to a grindfest for materials and less co op cause you wanna farm solo for most materials...

At least increase the drop rate/ amount given for certain materials or insert prices to the weapons that are raised aswell like most beginner weapons.

If i want to play a grind game i go to a standard MMORPG and do the same and i hate doing that. I always end up quitting that certain game.

dont care about pvp in dojo.. its only duel .. noone skill should be changed because this.. omg.

Now i can sell my Banshiee ... worthless .. cant kill 30 lvl grineers and die during 4th skill... 

It looks like they are trying to balance it around PvP. BAD move if you ask me.

Hey I have one problem, Well its not personally my problem its my girlfriends... Before the update she could play warframe fine no lag no performance issues etc... But it seems that after the update the game is really laggy for her.. Even when she puts the game on low settings its still laggy for her, she says its unplayable... Shes tried to restart her PC, Exited the game multiple amounts of times and also Shes even exited steam and logged back in to check if that would be causing the problem..

I just wanna know has anyone been experiencing performance issues with warframe after this one huge update? Before this update occured her warframe was running fine and she could play with no issues @ all. We both been playing it together for some time now.. Thing is Im playing on my laptop and my gfx card isnt working so the game is currently running on my intel hd 3000 ye sucks i know but it seems to run fine on low settings with bloom and colour correction + texture memory on high no lag @ all.. Probably the ODD fps drop at certain parts but thats it really.. BUT where as she has a Desktop PC and her Graphics card works obviously shes getting performance issues :\? Someone able to help me out with this ?

is she the only one experiencing performance problems after the update?

Thanks anyway :p

hi, i think its better if you sumbit a ticket insead of posting here. 

if she got fast internet/patience she can try to clear cache (deletes game files) and re-run the launcher. It might help

Day 2: I wait patiently to begin construction of the Warframe I'd already be building, had it been available for farming like normal frames. No blueprints in sight. Famine has set in and the tools necessary for self defense have only become more expensive. Things are looking bleak as I kick rocks in this now desolate wasteland, devoid of engaging activities. I listen closely to the Twittering of birds for signs of an errant blueprint.

End of entry

exacly my fellow tenno. so.. somebody said: no pvp in coop game, then no balancing for the sake of pvp. who was that? ;)

in any case, i would prefer only one type of pvp and thats dark souls invasions type. anything else like tvt is unoriginal and will be out of place for this kind of game

Edited by n7snk

The updates is good, but the changes to Rhino are not, firt Rhino is the only one able to stop Toxic Ancients, now he has to flee as any other frame from it.

If you want to balance Rhino, why not give it a constant shield Regen and Rejuvenation Artifact while active Iron Skin, then he not be inmortal, but still retain some bonus, is a idea.

This idea would probably be the best for Iron Skin.

Can you please explain to me how this is an awesome update for everyone else? Please go on, this should be good. Not only is Banshee's ult broken, but now low level weapons require an obscene amount of resources to craft, discouraging new players.

My dear, the Gorgon is still quite easy to craft and is an excellent weapon, when you reach the level 3. But i agree with you on one point : there will be a lot less new players who will succeed to reach this level without all the weapons they can have previously...

dont care about pvp.. its only duel nothing more.. fun.. test something.. Banshie dealing 43 dmg to 30 lvl grineers per tick .. full dmg mods and max skill lvl..

Saryn range is small again.. look here : 

I take off my 45% range boost mod and i dont see any change ... its same small radius.

wow really? they nerfed the one thing that could make rhino usable? While trinity has infinite energy and not only full invul, but reflects damage? Well.... to throw rhino to the garbage then :/

I suspect that will be a 'coming soon'...

R.I.P Rhino, it will never be the same :(

Da*n nerf-bat sigh,

First of all, Ember have 91% damage reduce shield on proper mods and its fine for her a a close range caster. Rhino Have 80% damage reduce shield and its to low for him becouse in team he work as a fast help for others and fine tank. Now he is quite useless. Really he was fine funny warframe  Armor DONT WORK on shields. If u complain about overpowered warframes plz go make 50+ waves on defence and try fight with mobs on 200+ lvl. Also frost shield is fine it save ur life when mobs one hit kill you. New Warframe hmmm: i was sceptic becouse i dont like how he look but skills tells me everything, he is skilled ingeener so everything is OK and i see place for him in defences becouse his skills provide nice Crowd Control.

Member of CKY Clan.