Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everybody Is Talking About How Much They Hate Kubrows...

MrPie5

people hate kubrow for those reason:

- Stupid A.I

- Cost of maitenance

- Some of their mod are near imposible to grab

- they do not have a vacum grabbing item / able to scan the enemies

- Pure melee competitioning with a shotgun that can be mod by itself

- Un-able to costumise it (soon will be)

- They only offer domage wich is useless at long term

- They are RNG breed and god know how we love that

- Their power are copy paste of setinel power and one of those power is a nomarl mod for sentinel (guardien)

Those are mostly my personal reason of why i don't really like the kubrow but i am sure that those reason are the same for many

This this and this.

But most important:

A Kubrow can not restore my shields.

You know what also does a really good job of killing a single enemy? A gun. You know is also really good at killing several enemies at once from a long range? A gun. Kubrows fill in a niche that doesn't exist, just making them another bloated cyst hanging off Warframe's swollen corpse.

We don't hate Kubrow because of stats maybe 

But for AI , they love to stand on area that they would get killed by fire , laser , etc i just saw during event one kubrow standing on electric water and his master try'ng to res him in the electric water...

also , we have to feed the kubrow with there DNA , have to check moral of our kubrow , and he lose some everytime he die , while a sentinel :

Follow you 

do not die in electric water and do not need to do a suicide mission to try to ressurect your doggy

Regenerate your shield

Can loot for you , can scan for you , give extra shield when reviving noobs

Does not hate you if they die , do not need DNA or anything else meaning , if I forgot my kubrow one week aways he will die (with the news system maybe not)

You know what also does a really good job of killing a single enemy? A gun. You know is also really good at killing several enemies at once from a long range? A gun. Kubrows fill in a niche that doesn't exist, just making them another bloated cyst hanging off Warframe's swollen corpse.

My kubrow cloaks me consistently and performs dual stealth takedowns with me when I play solo (no, it doesn't reset stealth tuner)...guns can't do that

Majority of people don't like then because they are expensive and also take some work to make they good. Most people don't even completely max out their sentinels lol. I bet you five bucks if DE started putting a cost on owning carrier there would be far less of them.

Carrier is my sent on choice and because it's great for resources even when it farming

We don't hate Kubrow because of stats maybe 

But for AI , they love to stand on area that they would get killed by fire , laser , etc i just saw during event one kubrow standing on electric water and his master try'ng to res him in the electric water...

also , we have to feed the kubrow with there DNA , have to check moral of our kubrow , and he lose some everytime he die , while a sentinel :

Follow you 

do not die in electric water and do not need to do a suicide mission to try to ressurect your doggy

Regenerate your shield

Can loot for you , can scan for you , give extra shield when reviving noobs

Does not hate you if they die , do not need DNA or anything else meaning , if I forgot my kubrow one week aways he will die (with the news system maybe not)

My kubrow Follows me unless hostile mobs are around and I have just recently attacked.

Mine never seems to die in electric water.

Mine can also regen mine and his shield

There is a type that can dig up loot AND there will be one in the future that can be like carrier.  They also have the 'shelter' mod, which is just like guardian.

As far as losing something every time he dies?  you can [while it is limited] improve the moral it isn't a permanent reduction

Feeding my kubrow is relatively cheep and if I am going away for a week I put him on ice.

But the others do lots more (except sunika), they're also cuter than sentinels and my sentinel never activates guardian even if it's in the first slot.

Yes... true.... and you can name them, interact with them and you can revive them and damn... they are really too cute to be fully ignored...

Still... for a t4 surv or def mission I prefer my ugly a$* carrier...

I'd love to bring my Sahasa Kubrow to more missions... but ... carrier just seems better to me.

Nothing like watching my doggy run right past trash mobs she could handle easily and straight at a bombard to die. Suffice to say, I only use sentinels; not only do sents not cost money in maint...they don't get killed all the time like my kubrows.

My kubrow cloaks me consistently and performs dual stealth takedowns with me when I play solo (no, it doesn't reset stealth tuner)...guns can't do that

I can also ride a unicycle backwards while juggling several signs that claim my my actions will be useful one day.

- Stupid A.I

- Cost of maitenance

- Their power are copy paste of setinel power and one of those power is a nomarl mod for sentinel (guardien)

Those are mostly my personal reason of why i don't really like the kubrow but i am sure that those reason are the same for many

I think this post pretty much sums it all.

First off, kubrows should be easier to mantain. Second, they should feel different from sentinels.

I can also ride a unicycle backwards while juggling several signs that claim my my actions will be useful one day.

how is being cloaked not useful?

far more useful than carrier IMO. I play without carrier and really dont miss it much. Ive never really missed out on a rare mod, and it doesnt take much effort to collect my own energy/HP orbs.

If being ignorant makes you feel better, fine by me. But please stop making nonsense analogies.

- Stupid A.I

- Cost of maitenance

1. That's why there is a feedback section. takes mere minutes to grab screenshots and post in correct place.

2. T3 cap anyone? If you cannot afford the kubrow, you do not deserve the kubrow.

3. Trade tab.

4. That's why we have carrier/Helios sentinel.

5 Yeah,,,,, you got me there.

6. Breeding and trading imprints? plus market has skins and colors.

7. Don't understand??

8. Same as #6.

9. I disagree.

Although I'm not a massive fan of the Kubrow myself & love me my carrier, I do think some of your peeves with the Kubrow are easily remedied.

Just a thought.

pics of kubrow or gtfo

This is my 1st kubrow, name is Watch Dog

I always bring him to raid facing those lv 80 grineer fearless.

He cant Die by those bullet throwed at his face even bombard rockets.

He always keeps my trinity safe by cloaking me when i am using EV to restore team energy, using all abilites without breaking the cloak in raid.

Here is he : 

2upbpy8.jpg

He always keeps my trinity safe by cloaking me when i am using EV to restore team energy, using all abilites without breaking the cloak in raid.

Here is he : 

2upbpy8.jpg

I salute you.

Here is he : 

2upbpy8.jpg

Very nice indeed

I salute you.

You too, and i hope many more people try using kubrow, i was using carrier alot before kubrow introduced, not anymore.

I just find it really annoying having to wait 3 hours for kubrow recovery. I mean we have 4 kind of kubrow with each usefulness why cant we switch between them, i have 5 forma sahasa but cant use him alot because my huras so usefull.

DE state they will make a change regarding kubrow recovery time in u17, so we all can just wait until then.