Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Five Nights At Freddy's 4 Image

TheErebus.

I find it creepy ._.

the rotting carcass of a once beloved mascot from a derelict pizza chain shrouded in a miasma of death and disappearances.....

also chickens just kinda freak me out a little, swear to god they remember when they were dinosaurs...

I find it creepy ._.

the rotting carcass of a once beloved mascot from a derelict pizza chain shrouded in a miasma of death and disappearances.....

also chickens just kinda freak me out a little, swear to god they remember when they were dinosaurs...

How?

Those teeth are ridiculous. That thing is supposed to be a children's animatronic. 

How?

Those teeth are ridiculous. That thing is supposed to be a children's animatronic. 

they're probably supposed to be interlocking gears for the neck but someone got a bit carried away. *shrugs* I don't know fnaf animatronics just creep me out, same with all real life robotic mascots. They seem so... wrong somehow.

they're probably supposed to be interlocking gears for the neck but someone got a bit carried away. 

Those are obviously teeth.

Three sets of extremely pointy teeth, no way would they able to interlock with the position they're in.

And I am terrified by animatronics, but if I saw this, I'd probably make fun of it.

In all honesty, that thing would probably only be scary if it jumped out at you (and tried to bite your head off), but since that is all that most of the scares in FNAF are, jumpscares, I guess it will be scary. Think about it, are any  of the animatronics really that scary? 

In all honesty, that thing would probably only be scary if it jumped out at you (and tried to bite your head off), but since that is all that most of the scares in FNAF are, jumpscares, I guess it will be scary. Think about it, are any  of the animatronics really that scary? 

They're more un-nerving than scary. But the key idea behind them is how simple and poor they look.

The one up there looks like something from a crap horror movie.

The teeth are just silly.

They're more un-nerving than scary. But the key idea behind them is how simple and poor they look.

Yeah, this would have absolutely no place at a Chuck E Cheeses style restaurant. Perhaps more at home in the Fazbear's Fright from the third game (I have never played the games, my entire knowlege of the franchise come from Game Theory). My guess is that the "Was it me?" line in the pic is a nod to the Bite of '87. 

I don't believe Scott of fnaf has said anything about what the game is about as he never really does, so we have no idea what context these puppets are in. They could be custom built for all we know.

I don't believe Scott of fnaf has said anything about what the game is about as he never really does, so we have no idea what context these puppets are in. They could be custom built for all we know.

It doesn't really matter what context it is. These puppets aren't scary/creepy. They're silly. The teeth on Chica is just completely overdone.