The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Four Riders From Transmutation?

Grim

Plus you can buy Madurai Transmute Cores to increase the chance of getting it+Vermilion Storm, and eliminate the credit cost.

From my experience the madurai core decreases the chance. I tried it a few times and allways got common, if I am lucky I get an uncommon mod, with 1 madurai core and 3 rare mods.

From my experience the madurai core decreases the chance. I tried it a few times and allways got common, if I am lucky I get an uncommon mod, with 1 madurai core and 3 rare mods.

unlikely. Madurai core narrows the possible outcome to only Y polarity, so it should help quite alot. its still a lottery on what you get, but i rather take my chances on 0.1% over 0.001% (i pulled those numbers randomly before you ask where i got them)

it doesnt increase or decrease chance, it just makes sure than the outcome of the mod with definitely be V polarity, it doesn't determine what rank it'll be.

For me i got a rare stance mod with it, forgot what it was though.

Never had one drop from a Manic, but obtained two via transmutation so far.  If Pilfering Swarm worked on them, or if their bodies could be dismembered for desecrating purposes, or if their drop rates for everything weren't so horribly bad...then maybe farming would be a viable option.