Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Waste Time?

TheErebus.

Warframe forums and lately Pandora.

I work in an empty dark office at night, 12hr shifts, with two monitors and multiple work applications that have short delays between commands. If I didn't have Pandora and WF forums I'd go insane. My brain would just rot sitting here clicking a button and waiting 2-30sec for a response between steps. </blog>

I would ask to be a mod, but I'd probably abuse it to ban anyone I saw post the word "kek" or use "grind" as a synonym for time.

I work in an empty dark office at night, 12hr shifts, with two monitors and multiple work applications that have short delays between commands. If I didn't have Pandora and WF forums I'd go insane. My brain would just rot sitting here clicking a button and waiting 2-30sec for a response between steps. </blog>

I would ask to be a mod, but I'd probably abuse it to ban anyone I saw post the word "kek" or use "grind" as a synonym for time.

topkek

What if I posted kek...

But in a non-conventional way.

Eycyhtq.jpg

Would I still be banned?