Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Understand Why So Many People Are Drawn To Karak Wraith, But I Really Don't Care.

Brynslustafir

No matter who wins, we get a new PBR-ified, limited edition weapon with improved stats over the original, likely with a free potato.

Besides, the other weapon will appear in another event or tac-alert. It's not like DE's just going to trash it.

I also can't undertand why so many people are so angry over this. It's not like gradivus where one side had a clear unfair advantage right from the start, it's just that more people want Reward X instead of Reward Y. 

So instead of geting all salty over not getting our ideal reward, how about we say "Thanks for the free, limited edition weapon". 

Edited by Plasmaface

The thing that makes people angry is not so much the "quality" of the main prize, but the system that was implemented to "keep things interesting", it says "hey, players, screw your choice, I want it to be a stale close score till the end..."

y do ppl want a no-skill point a click wep :I

Dude there is another projectile no skill noob weapon..

It is called Boltor Prime.

It is a non hit scan weapon too.

So please do not use the skill equation here lawl.

In fact, as long the projectiles are fast enough, it doesn't really matter anymore.

Edited by fatpig84

Dera Vandal or Karak Wraith?I wont mind that much tbh, as long as one of those two can be my "Oh boy, a new toy".

Hell, I could find a good reason to dump off the normal Karak if I get Karak Wraith xD

Edited by RalphZchnell

Both the standard Dera and Karak are pretty mediocre, it's not a huge deal which weapon we get first but I prefer the Karak in terms of appearance. It seems he Wraith version also get a visual rework on the magazine and tape.

Edited by (PS4)Husky_Pride

That's entirely up to the individual. I think the Karak Wraith looks like it's trying too hard, but that's just me. 

It is indeed.

The problem with this event is that showing the final rewards, the Karak Wraith and the Dera Vandal, made and make people partecipate only for those weapons: imagine how they feel knowing they could not get the weapon they want, the main reason they spent time on this event.

both weapons in non vandalized/wraithed forms are subpar at best, not sure how either will turn out to be a really good weapon.

well over here on console land we just got the shot gun wraith or re-released and I'm loving it :D. So I'm sure either one of these weapons will be loved as well lol. Y the way which one do u think looks best? Personally I like the dera more but karak has better color scheme

The odds that either of them will be a top-tier weapon are pretty low. 

People want the wraith because A - it looks much cooler, and B - because the basic karak is a better weapon than the basic dera.

I'm hoping we end up with the karak, personally.