The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Hope Alad Is Gonna Do If He Wins The Event?

Kaokasalis

What do you wanna see Salad V do if he wins this event? Ally with the Tenno? Somehow go back to the Corpus? Reveal that the whole thing about seeking a cure was just a ruse so he could strengthen his infested with some manic juice?

What do you think is gonna happend Tenno?

Definitely a ruse so that he can strengthen his infestos.

Honestly, the one I want to win this event is Tyl Regor, somehow. I like him way more than either Spoiled Salad or the Talking Void Key

If he wins he started using the cure that he thinks will cure him of his infestation but turns out its strengthen and quicken the infestation and turns him into the boss that we called j3-golem and mass produces his armies of juggernaut.

Betray the people who helped him get the "cure" by using it to make himself stronger.

The Void is the Word, and the Word is Profit.

Most probably something we really don't expect. 

Honestly, the one I want to win this event is Tyl Regor, somehow. I like him way more than either Spoiled Salad or the Talking Void Key

Tyl Regor ftw.

A group of Tenno jumps in a mission somewhere in Eris and found a room full of cages.

Suddenly Salad V transmission come in:

"Oh Tenno. I must thank you for your help getting me the "cure". Yes, i indeed require the "cure" to heal my unfinished transformation on my body. Now I am complete. I am evolved. I am one with them. And I have shared the "cure" with my brethren.Now, behold the fruits of your labor all this time."

*cages open and juggernauts comes out*

I hope instead of him getting a cure, the drug makes the infested stronger and we get the Juggernaut.

In the mean time Alad grows biceps and gets an 8 pac. That makes Tyl Regor jealous. 

Edited by fatpig84

What do you wanna see Salad V do if he wins this event? Ally with the Tenno? Somehow go back to the Corpus? Reveal that the whole thing about seeking a cure was just a ruse so he could strengthen his infested with some manic juice?

What do you think is gonna happend Tenno?

I hope the infestations uses the cure to adept to it and become immune ( since they fully control alad ) and then there will be an even stronger infestation or something