The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Keep The Rewards Fair For The Last Day On The Event.

Mesyra

I hope not!

I would really like want to see player greed change the outcome of this event, Nef or Alad, it's gonna be awesome to see.

I find it funny that Alad supporters call Nef supportes greedy, when, let's be honest, Alad supporters only support him because they want the Karak, aka greed. Looking at the lore there is no reason at all to support Alad.

PS4 has Earth relay.

Well I stand corrected then.

It was still scripted and rigged in that four relays were destroyed and three were kept alive though. I'm surprised Ps4 got to keep their Earth relay.

Currently Alad still  has point advntage and rewards are equal which they shouldnt since alad has TWO points advantage, We Nef supporters got seriously screwed over during this event, we never had chance of winning.

How did you get screwed? You lost an even fight. That is the very definition of a fair fight. If you wanted to win, you should have fought harder. Or are you saying that you can't win without resorting to throwing loot at people? Never thought I'd see a Nef supporter admit that his side is inferior.

Edited by Metal_Izanagi

How did you get screwed? You lost an even fight. That is the very definition of a fair fight. If you wanted to win, you should have fought harder. Or are you saying that you can't win without resorting to throwing loot at people? Never thought I'd see a Nef supporter admit that his side is inferior.

* Never thought I'd find you here Metal

Anyway, all event long I've seen Anyo supporters whine about how they got screwed over, but in all honesty, i've rarely seen groups (even in recruit chat) get together for Anyo's side, There has been, however, a lot or "Nef for President", or "Dera Vandal ftw" across all chat channels but we still faced no heavy resistance unless there was a reward to be gained from Nef's side.

Given by how little resistance Alad V had, the only reason anyo was able get wins besides the reward, what players came to scoop up the rewards?

Answer: Alad V supporters, 

Given by Alad's early winning streak early in the event, hardly anyone fought for Nef, and Alad support had more than enough wins to sacrifice one or a few points to get the rewards,then get back to or stop at four points.

In a nutshell: Alad V carried the losing side only to lose, and show that he ran this event with the Karak Wraith, which everyone wants for some odd reason.

The problem is that it WASNT even fight, it did start even but after few first battles alad started offering BETTER rewards then nef even though he already had point advantage, alad was offering cores against Nef credits that can be easily earned in 15 minutes and it happen two or three times in a row. Was it fair ? if it was then it would also be fair for Nef to offer better rewards  until he has around 6 points of advantage over alad  right ?

Lets not forget that Alad supporters were completly fine when their side started offering better rewads but when situation reversed they started screaming how unfair it is. Yes I do agree that Nef offering potato was too far which is why I didnt complain when alad did same, even though alad supporters got potatos from both side because they had enough point advantage to get it which out risking their reward. I would be completly fine if it ended here with alad having better rewards at start and nef in the middle but that didnt end here, near the end alad once again started giving better rewards like cores vs credits so alad was giving better rewards at start and near the end while nef only in the middle.

And lets not lie to ourselves, many(of course not all of them) of alad supporters didnt support him because of lore or wanting his weapon(since we are getting both of them sooner or later) but because:

1)they hated what they had to go through during previous event with Nef, I saw many people saying that it was only reason why they support alad,  so we Nef side are punished for bad previous event, if ti was better event we would have much more support, or event if there was longer time between previous event and this one, for people to forget about how bad it was.

2) rumor that losers will get only bp of winner weapon is also a big problem, in every team I played with during duration of this event there is 1 or 2 people believing in this rumor, so the moment alad got small small advantage over Nef  many people who supported nef for lore reasons or because they wanted his weapon switched sides to alad out of fear they will get inferior reward. I know its just a rumor but to those people its like this: "well my lore choice/weapon wont win either way but at least by supporting alad I will get potatoed gun with slot instead of just blueprint"

Edited by Culaio

Oh hey look. The last mission is going to be stretched out for another 5 hours. Lost about 2% in the past hour.  

DE really need to stop dragging some of these out. The US and Canada aren't even awake yet, so I doubt this final battle length is player influenced. 

Edited by Snougar

Oh hey look. The last mission is going to be stretched out for another 5 hours. Lost about 2% in the past hour.  

DE really need to stop dragging some of these out. The US and Canada aren't even awake yet, so I doubt this final battle length is player influenced. 

Do you not see how these are connected?

If there are less people running the event (Bored, asleep, no desirable reward) then the win/lose will barely move. DE isn't stretching it out, we, the players, are by not running the missions

Do you not see how these are connected?

If there are less people running the event (Bored, asleep, no desirable reward) then the win/lose will barely move. DE isn't stretching it out, we, the players, are by not running the missions

Now I have to sit in the corner and fell silly. Thanks for that :(

But no, that does make sense. But just given how much slower this is going. It does feel like its been padded.

I'm really hoping for one more mission though. 

Now I have to sit in the corner and fell silly. Thanks for that :(

But no, that does make sense. But just given how much slower this is going. It does feel like its been padded.

I'm really hoping for one more mission though. 

It's because some Alad supporters are running it on Nef's side to keep it from dropping too fast. Sure, Alad's gonna win. But the more extreme thinkers are actively fighting to draw it out.

Genius when you think about it.

It's because some Alad supporters are running it on Nef's side to keep it from dropping too fast. Sure, Alad's gonna win. But the more extreme thinkers are actively fighting to draw it out.

Well its also ruining the chance of another one :C

So people are actively trying to stop other players getting a reward by dragging out the last fight? I'm on 3/4 and having to spend the past day staring at the same node is frustrating, though it's DEs fault not players. They fail to learn lessons from previous events, these nodes should have a limit, either 12 or 24 hours.

Edited by Zeromanicus

You also forget that this is the last day of a 7 day event. With the same mission. Same tileset, I mean damn, mostly the same layout. Its not just that, but the incentive for either side is lacking right now, Alad supporters don't care about pushing the node to win, you forget that its unlikely they are trying to slow Nefs side down, just not running their own side, and Nefs supporters don't care really because the event is basically now done. Sadly those that haven't completed it are the ones that lose out.

So people are actively trying to stop other players getting a reward by dragging out the last fight? I'm on 3/4 and having to spend the past day staring at the same node is frustrating, though it's DEs fault not players. They fail to learn lessons from previous events, these nodes should have a limit, either 12 or 24 hours.

Agreed. It's a pretty huge middle finger to the people that haven't had time to do the four runs earlier, because of work or general "life" stuff.

Really? Another one of THOSE threads?

I am fed up...Can we please stop?

Alad will win. There is no way Nef can catch up,even with a potato. I am not getting Dera Vandal until next Event. Now,let's just stop with all the conspiracy theory.

And, I feel bad for those who are at 3/4 but can't be helped. Sorry. It is the vicious cycle of life. You would think "If I could just get another battle". And the one with 2/4 will think "If I could get just 2 more battles". And it goes on. Whenever the rewards are credits vs credits,the battles are long. Because most of the playerbase are "meh" when they see 50k credits being rewarded. And,unfortunately,the last battle was credits vs credits.

I assume this is going to be the last battle of this event.

Well... last day. The rewards are the same. Node is draggin'. And threads of people who have 3/4 worried if the node doesnt end before time is up they will lose that point needed for the Weapons.

Thats fair.... I guess, but I'm also worried for those who have 3/4.

Honestly my biggest issue is that this final node has been going on for more than half a day. 

People who are busy probably thought that on the last day they could squeeze in 2-3 (Given how most of the nodes went, timewise). But to only wake up and see that the node is STILL going.

Again, this is why these nodes should of had a timer of 6-8 hours on them if the node doesn't reach zero.

Edited by Snougar

How about you stop asking people to stop?

I'm having fun watching it.

How about you stop asking me to stop telling people to stop?

It went out of hand. Numerous such threads were locked,people yelling at each other,etc. Not really healthy for a community.

On the other side,I wonder what DE will do?

There is no way the current battle is ending in 40 minutes.

So,will DE end it prematurely when time ends,declaring Alad V as winner or let this battle finish?

Honestly,its getting hard for me to wait any longer for the reward =P

There is nothing about a fair fight. Final rewards are whats rigged, not cores.

Its "60% of community wants Karak so they do 1.5x more runs than 40% of community"

Nothing fair, nothing to be proud of.

If you want to be proud - come and fight me 1v1 in equal circumstances.

How about you stop asking me to stop telling people to stop?

It went out of hand. Numerous such threads were locked,people yelling at each other,etc. Not really healthy for a community.

er... you are the only one who start "yelling" in this thread,

if you think this thread are leading to be lock, there's a report button. :)

Edited by lazy529