Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Alad V Is Going To Betray Us Now, Right ?!?!

thebrainbrain

Who thinks that Alad V is going to stay the infested bastard he is and use the stolen genetic research to mutate a certain communitycreated infested tank that we yet have to see after the Bursa and the Maniac?

I do!

Edit: Only that he cured himself of the mindaltering effects of it doesn't mean he is going to give up on the infested as weapons ...

Edited by thebrainbrain

Look at the inbox message from Alad V his icon is back to his normal self instead of the infested version. I'm pretty sure he cured himself.

Space Ninja Photoshop?

In all seriousness I'm pretty sure he'd have scars on him or something. DE plz

That's exactly what he's gonna do.

No big surprise.... And kinda predictable...

Too bad they ain't gonna do something unpredictable.... like... actually curing AladV..... making him part of the corpus board again.... our even our psycho ally.

Well, at least the cure isn't destroyed .

Why would the cure be destroyed? Tyl Regor pretty much said that he's already completed the research, all we're doing is either stealing the science or destroying the facilities. Either way the cure is out there.

What I'm curious about is what Nef Anyo gets out of this if he wins. Is Tyl Regor is nemesis or something?

Honestly this event makes no sense at all. Wouldn't it be easier and cheaper for Alad V to just buy the cure from Tyl Regor? Why does Nef Anyo care about either of them?

Edited by Mastikator2

That's exactly what he's gonna do.

No big surprise.... And kinda predictable...

Too bad they ain't gonna do something unpredictable.... like... actually curing AladV..... making him part of the corpus board again.... our even our psycho ally.

I would like to see him actually as an ally now. Like he uses the cure to start curing the infested. Maybe like cure vials like the antitoxins? He walks us through missions to use them on infested hives/infested vessels?

Edited by SwiftPotato12

Honestly this event makes no sense at all. Wouldn't it be easier and cheaper for Alad V to just buy the cure from Tyl Regor? Why does Nef Anyo care about either of them?

Why would Tyl Regor sell his science to an enemy? I don't think money is of any importance to him.

He gains nothing and practically loses nothing.

He's given out tens of thousands of potatoes, hundreds of thousands of fusion cores and probably hundreds of millions of credits. I'd hesitate to call that "practically nothing".

Spending all that and for what? All he talks about is profit and the void, this doesn't profit him nor does it relate to the void.

Why would Tyl Regor sell his science to an enemy? I don't think money is of any importance to him.

Money is always important. And Alad V has lots of things in addition to money, he has bio weapons in the form of vast hives of infested. He created the hives after all. Alad V has lots to offer Tyl Regor, why give it to us and create another enemy?

Edited by Mastikator2

Money is always important. And Alad V has lots of things in addition to money, he has bio weapons in the form of vast hives of infested. He created the hives after all. Alad V has lots to offer Tyl Regor, why give it to us and create another enemy?

What part of Hek's "the Grineer are done negotiating!" didn't you understand? Regor's no Hek, but the Grineer don't have to bow down to the Corpus - even in Gradivus it was implied that the Corpus was getting the shaft of the Grineer's bullying.

As for bioweapon, that's not what Regor's interested in. Tengus, maybe, but then again we've also seen how that turned out for him in Once Awake.

Some people just dig in the gangrenous flesh sticking to him, it seems.

I will never understand the people that want to be able to side with the Infestation.
Edited by Morec0