Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Token Of My Gratitude - Event End Messages

Gr3vi3R

If I was alad supporter I would feel dirty when reading this, I actually like this jab at everyone who supported alad even hough he cut our fellow tenno into little pieces, it kinda sends message that alad supporters are people who would even sell their mothers for good reward.

You know what's ironic is that you guys were the ones getting R5 cores and potatoes for battlepay...

Did some people really think he would change his ways? At worst he is a leader of the infested and they have access to his genius mind (after all he did sucessfully combined Warframes) and at best he is back being a Corpus, but still a Corpus.

He might not be hell bent on the assimilation of the whole system, but thats the only change we can truly expect from him once cured.

Beside the whole focus of the event was more about stopping Tyl Regor than helping him. I think this was a case of the "devil we know".

Don't get me started with the other Religious nut too. I'd rather have Alad V back as a full Corpus and in conflict with the other Corpus leaders than getting rid of him for them.

To me Tyl Regor seemed like the way bigger threat.

Edited by Theodorick

If I was alad supporter I would feel dirty when reading this, I actually like this jab at everyone who supported alad even hough he cut our fellow tenno into little pieces, it kinda sends message that alad supporters are people who would even sell their mothers for good reward.

He's jabbing at the people who supported him only because he was offering the Karak Wraith "Or did you have another reason for supporting me?", he was jabbing at the mercenaries. Maybe it wasn't a jab at all, maybe "It's good to know your price" is a term of endearment in Corpus society, maybe he's applauding the profit-minded Tennos.

He's jabbing at the people who supported him only because he was offering the Karak Wraith "Or did you have another reason for supporting me?", he was jabbing at the mercenaries. Maybe it wasn't a jab at all, maybe "It's good to know your price" is a term of endearment in Corpus society, maybe he's applauding the profit-minded Tennos.

This is true.

Honestly... I reallly would like Salad to turn ally, the biggest twist we wouldn't see coming. Hell 99% of the community thinks hes going to betray us again.

I hope we see Alad V vs Frohd Bek. Because Frohd Bek is the main reason of Alad V's downfall into infestation, and Alad V thinks he need the Tenno to achieve his revenge on Bek. Maybe that's why he is trying to befriend us.

didn't alad win the times he and nef offered the same exact battle pay?

Edit: "It's good to know your price" could mean:

1: Our worth

2: our worth when dissected

3: how much he has to pay us to help him.

no matter how you see it, alad will most likely turn on us, or maybe not; the very miniscule possibility of being an ally leaves options. meanwhile nef is getting a boss stage so we're gonna scalpel his danglers off even if he won....that is if tyl didn't already do it

The reward I am talking about is Karak, a LOT people really wanted this weapon, people who supported him for lore reasons is pretty small since from lore perespective he is someone who cut into pieces our fellow tenno and chance of him sharing cure with others is extremly small because of his personality(even during event he shown only caring about his own safety) also because of gameplay reasons: if cure would be spread then infested faction would be destroyed, which wont happen since J-3 golem is in the works.

No it doesn't.

Supported him because his events were all enjoyable, rather than a time consuming, boring pile of steaming sh!t.

Plus, either 2 things can happen from here:

1) He gets fixed and (kinda) helps the tenno.

2) Infested get stronk.

I am okay with either, I like a challenge.

Thats my BIGGEST problem with this event, most people didnt support alad for good reason(lore), most people either wanted his weapon or supported him because they hate Nef after previous event. its unfair that Nef side got draged down because of bad previous event, its VERY disappointing that more people care about final reward or the fact that previous event was disappointing then about lore and the fact alad DESERVED everything bad that happen to him especially since he cut into pieces our fellow tenno.

You know what's ironic is that you guys were the ones getting R5 cores and potatoes for battlepay...

So ? I was supporting Nef when he was offering good rewards and when he was offering bad rewards, when alad offered potato I didnt take it, and I had enough points on nef side to SAFELY get potato(20+ points on nef side), and lets not lie to ourselves many of alad supporters were able to get potato's from both sides and still have enough points to get the karak.

Dear Alad V

Thank you for the gift. i will tre- screw that i will just throw this stupid gun into the air lock. 

i never trusted a guy who trying to kill me for my warframe parts to build his pet / torturing Valkyr for his test experiment and using warframe suit to against the Warframe. Like Tyl Said "So it was you, Alad? Bringing them into my house? Why? You gone n' ruined your own skin n' now you want my tubes to set you right? Ho-ho, not gonna happen... rather watch you rot"

screw this Tenno and balancing the universe, i will join the Sentient 

Dear Alad V

Thank you for the gift. i will tre- screw that i will just throw this stupid gun into the air lock. 

i never trusted a guy who trying to kill me for my warframe parts to build his pet / torturing Valkyr for his test experiment and using warframe suit to against the Warframe. Like Tyl Said "So it was you, Alad? Bringing them into my house? Why? You gone n' ruined your own skin n' now you want my tubes to set you right? Ho-ho, not gonna happen... rather watch you rot"

I think you're taking this a bit too seriously...

Dear Alad V

Tenno logic:

Says screw you to the one that killed Tenno.

Then goes to join the beings that wish to see all Tenno wiped away from existence.

Nah, just Vinnie logic. Not the sharpest fang in the arsenal, that one.

That and probably too emotional to have a standard backup plan in case of betrayal. Mine? Forma that Karak, save it for when we get stabbed in the back, bring that Karak in, and shove the length of the barrel down Salad's throat and pull the trigger.

Simple, and doable.

I got the nef anyo support message, going to save it as well. That way i can post a pic of when alad V betrays us/has a new weapon idea and say not on me. Guy deserved what he did to himself, hope he is good on his word, but i dont think so. Who knows we will see the rise of the super infected now that the only cure has been tainted (possibly, but very likely).

Well, now that his quest for a cure has been obtained and used the real question is -why- he wanted the cure at all.  Supposedly he was under the control of the infested, his mind twisted to support it's ends.

My money lies on something big within the infested that would have consumed him for power when it arrives.  Something that Salad couldn't defeat with all he controls that would have been the final end to his existence as he knows it.