Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Long Have You Had A Warframe Account, And Why Have You Stayed?

-Kryptic

I think I registered soon after the open Beta ended, and I stayed hoping one day I could play the game at it's highest settings. Played on a laptop for so long, and now I can finally make the game look pretty :D I also stayed because I liked the community, as many people helped me out when I was new, and they still do!

1 year 11 months

I love the art style and lore, and often I even enjoy playing. I have to admit to some pessimism as to the future of the game, which more and more seems to be about grind walls and elimination of player choice, but I'm going to stick around unless/until it stops being any fun.

Since June 2013 even though my profile says something different. I played the first five events and took a break for 6 months. Came back to the game, did another event. Took another break from the game and came back in Februari 2015.

1 year and 8 months, i stayed beacuse i liked everything about warframe: devs actually play their game, listen and talks with their community. Also it fot a really fair f2p model, even if its grindy at times this is how a f2p should be. Also, updates coming out often and bugs get fixed quite fast aswell. The 3rd person view were a new experience and i liked the variation of planets, weapons and bosses. Also i were getting tired of WoW ( ice quit recently due blizzard ignores the community worse than EA does)

2 years 3 months here.

It's also one of the few games where as a player, I actually feel like I'm involved with where its heading. Developers listen and actively communicate with us and for the most part the community is one of the better ones out there. That and it's just a really simple and satisfying game as far as combat goes, reminds me of Mass Effect and Ninja Gaiden. 

Personally I think the community as a whole has kind of declined since it went out of closed beta and onto Steam. Though I guess that's the nature of online games: more players, more idiots and trolls. 

Really hoping that Update 17 will give me that feeling I got back in closed beta. 

my account is from mid to late 2013. I played for a bit, lost internet and my computer for about half a year and then picked up again just before the summer of 2014. I still play because its fun. I am a mastery @#&*( and have fun chasing the next mastery rank.

Since open beta first started, so about 2 and a half years, I stayed partly due to my regret on not getting the founders pack for excal and because I love the melee play in this game. I've been melee since day one and charge attacks okay the galatine were about the best thing ever