Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Long Have You Had A Warframe Account, And Why Have You Stayed?

-Kryptic

A year and 8 months (Just before Nekros), I started and I stay because:

1. I like the game story and art aesthetic

2. I can play for as long or as short a period as I want without feeling obliged to play more or less

3. I have no need to team if I don't want to and yet can still do all the content with a little preparation (*Angry eyes directed at the "Trial"*)

4. I enjoy a movement-based shooter more than a cover based shooter

Been here for quite a while. The reason i started was the fact that i loved Dark Sector, both single and multiplayer were very enjoyable. Stayed because of the community which compared to many other titles isn't toxic to the bone and because i enjoy slashing enemies in half and then slice their halfs in halfs before they touch the ground, all while laughing like a maniac.

2 Years, 1 Month. 

I stay because:

1. Fast paced gameplay.

2. Lore. Although, a lot of it is confusing and/or vague.

3. I can play solo without being punished for it. 

4. No fatigue system meaning I can play as much as I want.

5. DE interacts with and listens to it's playerbase. 

6. Free to Play.

Edited by Zyreth

2y 1m. Had a few hiatuses in that time though. Still one of the fastest run-n-gun games which keeps pulling me back (love the movement speed), actual combat mechanics pretty damn good, and enjoy most of the events/operations (barring some of the more recent one).

1 year 9 months. I'm determined to see how this game evolves to the end. I owe it that much for all the time and money I invested into it. Even if I stop playing the game for a few months at a time I'm always trying to stay on top of what happens.

Since March 18 or so this year

Stayed because DE was showing me what Valve couldn't show me any more: that they cared. I loved Team Fortress 2, but I can't love it anymore, not if they just let the game wither and rot. TF2 isn't a labor of love for Valve anymore, it's a formality. It's almost like Valve is trying to kill the TF2 community so they'll have an excuse to stop updating it

2 Years and 3 months here.

Most games I play for a couple months and never look back, but not Warframe.

The constant state of change has kept me coming back after many burn outs.

Also the community isn't half bad either, including the devs.

i've been playing warframe for a little over a year. at first i didn't really play the game that much and i was really lost but my friend helped me out and i looked up guides from mogamu on how to mod and what weapons were good so that helped. and once update 14 dropped i became addicted and warframe has been my main game ever since.

The Art Team.

I always felt Warframe had strong concept of the oxymorn "Pretty Ugly." 

And knowing the game has potential, many are just hovering around to see what happens...coughblacklightretributioncough

1 year and 1 month. I joined during Tethras Doom, was still learning the ropes though and missed the event mods.

But hey, Warframe scratched that itch. I had been playing FPS multiplayer mainly. I got tired of new releases every 6 months so hit Battlefield exclusively for a good period. 2100+ hours. Navigated exceptionally toxic forums. Grew tired of the cutthroat and competitive nature.

With fond memories of my WoW days i looked for something co-op. And here I am. I have spent some coin on this game but it is actually less per year than what i used to.

I'll be here awhile.

24 June 2013. Almost 2 years ago, wow. I have spent over 32 days in game... this is sad.

Anyways, I stayed because it's free, it feels awesome, the freedom of movement (without fall damage) while shooting and meleeing was completely different from anything else I had played at the time, the art style was and still is also freaking cool, and the Free2Play model was really free. Additionally, all the other games I was playing at the time were free, but Firefall went in weird directions, Blacklight: Retribution was never really my style, and Hirez just outright dropped Tribes: Ascend.

for me i have been playing for bout a year and 3 months,

why have i stayed?

a few reasons.

1. its always expanding, either a new warframe,weapon or some new feature.

2. its free and im poor and cant afford new games :( 

3.gives me something to do 

1 year, 12 months here. 

Reasons for staying :- 

- Completing things at my own pace.

- Single player experience (Solo version).

- Good Customer support in resolving my queries as well. 

- Came here to play PVE version only.

I guess that's about it.