Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Long Have You Had A Warframe Account, And Why Have You Stayed?

-Kryptic

2 years and a month

I was looking through a few old game companies to see what was happening.

I picked up a closed beta key from a give away.

Since then I just see so much potential in this game that I can't put it down.

Your walls, bugs, and pay to sleep ways hurt me so, but I love you.

Edited by Postal_pat

>Member Since 22 Feb 2013

Braton Vandal was February 15 - February 19.

Missed it by a couple days.

Tears were had.

What's worse is that my friends told me about the game during the free weekend but failed to mention a swanky gun (and the fact that the game I just looked at a couple days before was in fact HAVING a free weekend) and ALSO made Warframe sound like literally the worst most generic game I've ever heard of, so I said naw.

Tears were had.

;_;

Account Management says 2 years and 4 months. The draw was the aesthetics and the art design of the game + I've known DE since the 90s and the days of Unreal and wanted to see where they'll go with this new game at the time (I still hope they'll pick some queues from the glorious series that were UT, WF can only benefit from it)

That being said, I haven't stayed, per se. I'm playing on and off as I can easely get bored from the game considering how stagnant it can be. I've been around at least 2 years and a half, but only have ~500h played, give or take. Still, I enjoy the core of Warframe, but I firmly think that it has a lot of untapped potential (or wasted potential) I stick around with the hope that maybe, just maybe, one day we can get a complexity similar to something like the best that is Path of Exile, while WF finally finds its true identity.

Because it's better than the regular mmorpg pve/pvp.

many accessible events without level restriction.

Many cooperative missions better than the regular party/solo grind.

Guys doesn't look at me bad when I'm playing it.

I like color customization.

Great economy system.

Game doesn't punish me for haven't playing it with exclusive content.

2 years 1 month 19 days

I stayed because its the fairest F2P game ever and i like the design with the Warframes and powers + the Grineer.

Oh forgot to mention THE GRINEEEEEER

Edited by K0bra

Since Day 1 on PS4... and because BLINGGGGGG

Also, because my clan is amazing, so many friends made in there. Shoutout to the Sabers ♡♡♡♡

And because its a truely beautiful game, where the devs actually care about their playerbase

Edited by (PS4)TheAce37

Because it's better than the regular mmorpg pve/pvp.

many accessible events without level restriction.

Many cooperative missions better than the regular party/solo grind.

Guys doesn't look at me bad when I'm playing it.

I like color customization.

Great economy system.

Game doesn't punish me for haven't playing it with exclusive content.

^

this too :D

Since 30th May 2013.

I technically started on 01 June 2013 though.

Why I stayed ?

It is the closest grounded sci fi ninja game at the moment.

Yes it is still space magic.

But compared to the hilarious Metal Gear Revengence where nano machines lets you throw tanks at enemies with lorentz force. Or human size cyborg stopping an entire submarine or giant robot that weigh thousands of tons with just his biceps. WF is pretty tame. 

Edited by fatpig84

Coming up on two years now. I enjoy the game for the fact that I can play for a short time or long time, with people or by myself, or just do something fun of my own volition. There's endless amounts of freedom and the updates and introduction of new things are fairly frequent. In the future I wish there's be more events. The rewards don't have to always be weapons, but resources or cosmetics. Just little things to move the narrative along.

2 years and 4 months. Started in CBT where I was super exciting for basically any MMO that wasn't a shooter or lackluster MMORPG from somewhere in Asia. Though I stayed in Warframes for about a year and a half I got bored and took a break for a bout a few months and came back to it after melee 2.0 and a few other updates.

I was a Warlord of Sentinel Nova, raised a clan and we even build a luxurious Dojo and everything  before I handed that off to my 4 second in commands and resigned, who then invited me back in the clan once I returned. It's been a journey sure, but the game is getting increasingly fun. The grind and everything I hated is still here, don't get me wrong; Warframes is not a game without it's heavy flaws. But witht hose flaws it has some really high point that balance it out.

No MMO is perfect. I know that from experience(Ime and a close friend still to this day look for new MMO's to play and we're played even stuff that's region locked to korea and such) but not a lot of them try to be unique about themselves. If anything Warframes is the only MMO of it's kind. I think that alone will keep it's head above the water for a good while even with all its sinking.

Started in open beta a week or so before the steam release, so ? 2years and a about a month.

Played from casual couple times a week to daily for a couple hours, then quit when I was getting physically ill trying to use the mod screen.

The game play keeps me coming back, and honestly the endless grind is somehow fun in this game rather than a chore.  The speed is about right, the parkour is fun, the gun play is fun.  All of it just a nice balance between arcadey and skill based play.  That and the balance on the payment model, still blows me away that there are still people calling it pay2win.

Really though I don't know if I can *@##$ often enough or loud enough on how bad the UI is.  If anything keeps me from continuing to play and enjoy the game that will be it.